Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 07:47 AM

23 posts, read 13,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecheese View Post
There is NO evidence to support his resurrection, the Bible is NOT evidence!
actually you yourself are evidence of it in fact the Bible had a word for you called reprobate and also double minded and also doubt in contempt what work doth thou intend upon me if thou is but a sloth in the heat of excess, you know not what you do but yet you do it as I know what I do in the flesh I don't do in the mind as only in the mind will someone find GOD but not in the mind of sin in the mind of understanding sin, as in one must be open minded too all enemies great and small, but also one must be weary of their own limitations and as we can plainly see you are limited by a lack of understanding both of GOD and yourself if you repent and accept CHRIST you will be saved but if you rather yourself god then you will go hell where do you wish to go, remember free will is applied to this situation in this case there is nothing you can`t do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 07:51 AM

23,173 posts, read 10,463,936 times
The devil is a prosecutor, he is the flesh, and the flesh will testify of everything, he knows what we do because he is with us.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The devil is a prosecutor, he is the flesh, and the flesh will testify of everything, he knows what we do because he is with us.
but GOD is of the SPIRT not the flesh what you say is only a half truth he is with those who choose death but I have chosen life therefore the devil cannot hurt me only when you ask to die will he then kill you as sin , but I say you are greater than him and thus will be judged according to the spirit not the flesh and if your spirit is strong may Peter let you into Heaven but if your spirit is weak may Peter let you into Hell

Old 11-30-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebahel View Post
but GOD is of the SPIRT not the flesh what you say is only a half truth he is with those who choose death but I have chosen life therefore the devil cannot hurt me only when you ask to die will he then kill you as sin , but I say you are greater than him and thus will be judged according to the spirit not the flesh and if your spirit is strong may Peter let you into Heaven but if your spirit is weak may Peter let you into Hell
My thinking is that I was born of water, blood, and spirit but this creature that I was born into is fallen. So there is a need for me to be given a seed that is not of flesh. At some point, I believe in God but I am in a marriage of flesh and spirit with a husband that is fallen, fallen.

So I decide to get betrothed to a new husband and I wait upon the marriage ceremony but the wedding cannot take place while I am yet in this body with this fallen spirit which was to guide me. So I begin to walk in self denial, and I begin to study and at some point, I am given a seed, an actual child of God. So I begin working on a house for this son. I begin to feed him the milk of the word until he can eat meat so that when I die, he will have already been raised.

My misdeeds are so bad that I sit around with great regret because my flesh is always, always judging and mocking me, and yet there is some type of redeeming in that I am raising something that is pure.

I don't know, just how I see things. I can choose to be the son of Satan and live like a king in this life right now, or I can choose submission and self denial and try to keep my mouth shut like a good bride to be.

But then the son will hate the father and father the son and mother in law shall hate the daughter in law, and daughter in law shall hate the mother in law because now there are 5.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:48 AM

Default what are you the bride or the groom

Quote:
My thinking is that I was born of water, blood, and spirit but this creature that I was born into is fallen. So there is a need for me to be given a seed that is not of flesh. At some point, I believe in God but I am in a marriage of flesh and spirit with a husband that is fallen, fallen.

So I decide to get betrothed to a new husband and I wait upon the marriage ceremony but the wedding cannot take place while I am yet in this body with this fallen spirit which was to guide me. So I begin to walk in self denial, and I begin to study and at some point, I am given a seed, an actual child of God. So I begin working on a house for this son. I begin to feed him the milk of the word until he can eat meat so that when I die, he will have already been raised.

My misdeeds are so bad that I sit around with great regret because my flesh is always, always judging and mocking me, and yet there is some type of redeeming in that I am raising something that is pure.

I don't know, just how I see things. I can choose to be the son of Satan and live like a king in this life right now, or I can choose submission and self denial and try to keep my mouth shut like a good bride to be.

But then the son will hate the father and father the son and mother in law shall hate the daughter in law, and daughter in law shall hate the mother in law because now there are 5.
If you are a woman then marry a man if you are man marry a woman don`t dare commit the act of sodomy unto those of thine countenance, for it was man and woman not man and man, clearly it nullifies the birthing process thus today we have a lot of insecure men who for some strange reason think their women, was nonsense is this it`s unacceptable and must condemned, as in sodomy must be outlawed from all of the earth!

Old 11-30-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
If you are a woman then marry a man if you are man marry a woman don`t dare commit the act of sodomy unto those of thine countenance, for it was man and woman not man and man, clearly it nullifies the birthing process thus today we have a lot of insecure men who for some strange reason think their women, was nonsense is this it`s unacceptable and must condemned, as in sodomy must be outlawed from all of the earth!
I am a man.

But my flesh is female like all flesh is female born of a woman. I choose a betrothal to a redeemer who redeems me THROUGH a betrothal. This bridegroom died in his flesh because he was a pure virgin who was a submissive servant to God, and so he raised a full grown son by walking as a pure virgin while in his flesh. The design of the temple is of a woman, and the veil of the Temple is the veil of a virgin with no door. When Christ died, that veil was ripped just as it is with a virgin and a young man. The ark of the covenant is a uterus that was added after Moses went back up to the mountain because they committed adultery, and so God gave them their own system to raise their own sons of God.

Jesus died as a pure submissive virgin being tempted like all men, and he raised a son of God, and that son became the new Adam. This means that Jesus became a guiding spirit and he is now inside people as a marriage between flesh and spirit, and so I am only betrothed to this new Adam, but the old Adam is still there.

Jesus was the first born son into a new kingdom and many brothers will follow, many will be birthed into this new kingdom and become brethren, not children.

Jesus was planted into the Earth, his blood and water spilled out as a witness of a consummation and 3 days later the earth bore her first son of many sons to follow. These new sons, these brethren are also promised a kingdom upon an entire earth because Revelation says,'' He shall rule the nations{all nations}

That the overcomer receives all the promises that Jesus was given by his father, and so they go and do just what Jesus came and did here.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:59 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
Yet another disturbed Christian zealot.

Yay.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:00 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,054,369 times
Are you sure you are male?

Male, female, both, neither

Old 11-30-2015, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
Are you sure you are male?

Male, female, both, neither

I am a freeman, and yet I choose to be a willing slave for Christ trying to put this body to the will of another. I choose to die daily in Passover so that he can live.

I was born a male, and yet I choose to be a wiling submissive virgin to the spirit of my betrothed, and maybe I will be able to enter into the marriage chamber on Rosh Hashanah.

Jesus came to build a man out of two things.

Jesus took Ephraim and Judah and made them one like gentile and Jew. It's not that there is no more Jew and no more Gentile, but that the gentile is the flesh and there is a hidden man of the heart. It's not that there is now no freeman and no more slave, but we are both now.

The problem of two men in a bed, or two women at the wheel is the fact that one must rule and one must serve. I am a gentile, but there is a hidden Jew inside of me and the gentile must be the slave or should the Jew? If the body and the spirit both want to rule, then you have two men in a bed and so both will fall.

The problem with two women at the wheel is that there is no guiding spirit to guide, and so both will fall.

They will be cut asunder, the birds will come and devour the flesh and the person will be appointed his lot amongst the sinners.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:28 AM

5 posts, read 2,784 times
Quote:
I am a freeman, and yet I choose to be a willing slave for Christ trying to put this body to the will of another. I choose to die daily in Passover so that he can live.

I was born a male, and yet I choose to be a wiling submissive virgin to the spirit of my betrothed, and maybe I will be able to enter into the marriage chamber on Rosh Hashanah.

Jesus came to build a man out of two things.

Jesus took Ephraim and Judah and made them one like gentile and Jew. It's not that there is no more Jew and no more Gentile, but that the gentile is the flesh and there is a hidden man of the heart. It's not that there is now no freeman and no more slave, but we are both now.

The problem of two men in a bed, or two women at the wheel is the fact that one must rule and one must serve. I am a gentile, but there is a hidden Jew inside of me and the gentile must be the slave or should the Jew? If the body and the spirit both want to rule, then you have two men in a bed and so both will fall.

The problem with two women at the wheel is that there is no guiding spirit to guide, and so both will fall.

They will be cut asunder, the birds will come and devour the flesh and the person will be appointed his lot amongst the sinners.
hey Hannibal a good Jesus man I gotta say dude Hannibal you gotta totally build an empire and get revenge on the damn Romans for what that did to you on the cross
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity