Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 06:34 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Again, what you fail to see is that the letter is as the bones, the blood is made in the bones, the life is in the blood. The blood therefore comes out of the bones, which in this case, is the celestial flesh that covers those bones, which IS Christ. Father is building a house to dwell in and that house cannot stand without those "bones" anymore than you could stand without bones in your body. This is why it was stated NOT A BONE OF HIS WAS BROKEN, and also the reason why the water gushed out of the rock.

The natural is also a witness since everything was made by Him, of Him, and for Him. And so out of the mouth of two or three witnesses is EVERY WORD established.
Christ came before the bible... Moderator cut: deleted Let's get back to the issue of who was The source for Jesus Christ...... Jesus spoke freely and clearly that his Father was the source, do you have a scripture where Jesus said otherwise?. If you can't you are doing the very thing you are accusing me of, arguing. The word is Jesus Christ, it cannot be anymore clear. Stop being stiff necked and accept the testimony of the scriptures.

Last edited by june 7th; 07-22-2016 at 03:41 AM.. Reason: Insult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 07:19 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Christ came before the bible... Moderator cut: Orphaned Let's get back to the issue of who was The source for Jesus Christ...... Jesus spoke freely and clearly that his Father was the source, do you have a scripture where Jesus said otherwise?. If you can't you are doing the very thing you are accusing me of, arguing. The word is Jesus Christ, it cannot be anymore clear. Stop being stiff necked and accept the testimony of the scriptures.

Look in the mirror. And where did I say that the scriptures preceeded Christ? His Father spoke through the prophets, and the words were recorded. It is they that testify of Him. So maybe you should stop being stiff necked and accept the testimony of two witnesses instead of trying to cast one of them aside like yesterday's garbage. Again, I don't feel like arguing with you, go find someone else. And as I said before, it's clearly only an argument you want because you continue to focus on me instead of the thread topic. Dead give away. Peace

Last edited by june 7th; 07-22-2016 at 03:42 AM..

Old 07-20-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Look in the mirror. And where did I say that the scriptures preceeded Christ? His Father spoke through the prophets, and the words were recorded. It is they that testify of Him. So maybe you should stop being stiff necked and accept the testimony of two witnesses instead of trying to cast one of them aside like yesterday's garbage. Again, I don't feel like arguing with you, go find someone else. And as I said before, it's clearly only an argument you want because you continue to focus on me instead of the thread topic. Dead give away. Peace
Just quote the scripture where Jesus said his source was something other than his Father. I have asked you numerous times and you have come up with nothing yet? And if his Father was his source do you really believe ours should be any different ? Well do ya ?

Old 07-20-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Just quote the scripture where Jesus said his source was something other than his Father. I have asked you numerous times and you have come up with nothing yet? And if his Father was his source do you really believe ours should be any different ? Well do ya ?

You don't have access to the Father because you don't have His Spirit, because His Spirit wrote the book you despise, and the Spirit is not divided. Simple as that. Peace

Old 07-20-2016, 09:59 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
You don't have access to the Father because you don't have His Spirit, because His Spirit wrote the book you despise, and the Spirit is not divided. Simple as that. Peace
ISIS has his father's spirit. As did the Crusades. And probably Trump.

Are you glad?

Old 07-20-2016, 10:14 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I have no need of an "alarm" clock.

Quote:
Then by all means stay asleep and miss what He is doing now, it's your choice. Peace
I'm up at the crack of dawn, and really have no need for an alarm clock.
However, those night lights and books were designed to help you sleep.

Old 07-20-2016, 10:25 PM

63,822 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Wrong! Men wrote the book as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit of God, that is NOT God or His Spirit writing the book! Inspirations have to be interpreted using the existing knowledge, beliefs, and understanding of the receivers of the inspirations. They were primitive, ignorant, superstitious barbarians and you are willing to accept their interpretations verbatim? Sad, very sad. Your book tells us what the Spirit is like and who our guide is and it is NOT the Bible. It is the Comforter sent in Christ's name to guide us to the truth God has "written in our hearts," NOT in a book.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Wrong! Men wrote the book as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit of God, that is NOT God or His Spirit writing the book! Inspirations have to be interpreted using the existing knowledge, beliefs, and understanding of the receivers of the inspirations. They were primitive, ignorant, superstitious barbarians and you are willing to accept their interpretations verbatim? Sad, very sad. Your book tells us what the Spirit is like and who our guide is and it is NOT the Bible. It is the Comforter sent in Christ's name to guide us to the truth God has "written in our hearts," NOT in a book.

And what is an attack of "agape love" masquerading as G-d's Spirit without you chiming in. Let me refer all of you to our newest poster's thread who just posted on the Torah codes. Read it and weep. Peace

Old 07-21-2016, 12:04 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
And what is an attack of "agape love" masquerading as G-d's Spirit without you chiming in. Let me refer all of you to our newest poster's thread who just posted on the Torah codes. Read it and weep. Peace
It was too short to read.

I glanced at it and smiled.

Is that close enough?

Old 07-21-2016, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Now now, Moderator cut: deleted it is your biases, prejudices and views of the bible I have no time for. I read the scriptures daily. Please quote what Jesus said was is source. From this post of yours you believe he said your bible was his source , so come on cough up the scripture that states this.

Do you have a scripture to back up your claim or not ?.

Last edited by june 7th; 07-22-2016 at 03:44 AM.. Reason: Referring to other member as a "liar."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity