Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 06:05 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You are the epitome of a bible fundamentalist. Reading into the scriptures what is not there, you were lulled into thinking those things are there by those who deny the anointing, instead of you being on guard and using the anointing(yes you can trust it implicitly) within you to see that which you were hearing is Spirit and that which is letter( I made the same mistake), but I suppose that is difficult for you to do anyway when you think the anointing answers to your bible rather than the other way around .

Here's what I know. In the beginning of your walk the Word reveals the Spirit, and as you mature the Spirit reveals the Word. Without a witness, your testimony is false. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 06:23 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Here's what I know. In the beginning of your walk the Word reveals the Spirit, and as you mature the Spirit reveals the Word. Without a witness, your testimony is false. Peace
Where is the Spirit and why does what you call the word reveal the Spirit and for what purpose ? Exactly... In you to live by it, why is this such a hard thing for you to comprehend...... I wish someone had told me this when I was a raving zealous fundamentalist. A greater one than the bible is here..... One must descend the other must ascend unless of cause you like riding your bike still with training wheels.

Old 07-18-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Where is the Spirit and why does what you call the word reveal the Spirit and for what purpose ? Exactly... In you to live by it, why is this such a hard thing for you to comprehend...... I wish someone had told me this when I was a raving zealous fundamentalist. A greater one than the bible is here..... One must descend the other must ascend unless of cause you like riding your bike still with training wheels.
Funny Yeshua didn't feel the need to throw away the written, nor tell anyone else to do so, because He "preferred to ride His bike still with training wheels." But since you are so superior to the pattern Son, you of course, can do that. Your witness is false, period. Peace

Old 07-18-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Funny Yeshua didn't feel the need to throw away the written, nor tell anyone else to do so, because He "preferred to ride His bike still with training wheels." But since you are so superior to the pattern Son, you of course, can do that. Your witness is false, period. Peace
I have proven on here many times that Jesus rarely quoted scripture. So please do not try that one. He continually quoted the Father to be his source.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
I have proven on here many times that Jesus rarely quoted scripture. So please do not try that one. He continually quoted the Father to be his source.

Odd then that He quoted it against Satan, isn't it? Again, your witness is false. Peace

Old 07-19-2016, 06:43 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,388,856 times
Quote:
Odd then that He quoted it against Satan, isn't it?
Why is that odd?

Old 07-19-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Odd then that He quoted it against Satan, isn't it? Again, your witness is false. Peace
I use it daily and meditate on it daily, but it's not my source and neither was it Jesus' source, like I have already pointed out to you...... The man Christ Jesus said his Father is the source. He made this absolutely clear beyond a shadow of doubt and here you are disputing it and not only that exaggerating how many times times that HE(not how many times the authors of the gospels quoted Old Testament scripture)quoted it.

Old 07-19-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I use it daily and meditate on it daily, but it's not my source and neither was it Jesus' source, like I have already pointed out to you...... The man Christ Jesus said his Father is the source. He made this absolutely clear beyond a shadow of doubt and here you are disputing it and not only that exaggerating how many times times that HE(not how many times the authors of the gospels quoted Old Testament scripture)quoted it.

You clearly are just look for someone to argue with. It's not me. Peace

Old 07-19-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Explain how pointing out to you that Jesus said his Father was his source and not the bible which you call the word of God is arguing with you ?. Just because a certain poster spreads rumors about certain people are being argumentative because they disagree with him does not mean you should wear the same mantle.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:00 AM

63,800 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Amen!
Quote:
A distinction Rbbi doesn't acknowledge. He is a magical thinker and believes in all manner of woo, pcamps.
Quote:
Quote:
Explain how pointing out to you that Jesus said his Father was his source and not the bible which you call the word of God is arguing with you ?. Just because a certain poster spreads rumors about certain people are being argumentative because they disagree with him does not mean you should wear the same mantle.
Not agreeing with his magical thinking and woo automatically makes you argumentative in his mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity