Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 09:51 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,068,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Side note Hannibal.

It is a boat, one side is for making money and the other side is for learning. Disciples were told to cast on the other side of the boat for this reason and it's why you would find gold in the mouth's of fish. There is gold on one side and that gold goes to supporting the other side who is studying to become a priest and when the priest finally becomes a priest, he jumps from the boat, and woe to all those who are found in ships upon the sea selling their wares, they will mourn because they are still upon the waters.

One side of the boat is named Zebulun, and the other side of the boat is named Issachar. It is an ancient concept that was still extant when the Koran was written because the Koran talks about it.

When you jump from the boat as Judah, you become Gad.

Wondering why the gold in the fishes mouth then was used by Yeshua for them to pay taxes with? You know? Just thinking out loud here. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 09:54 AM

4,765 posts, read 2,002,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
So, God wants man to love him of by god they will burn in hell. Nice guy.
Read it again. I did not say God want man to love Him. I said God want.s man to love. Of course God wants man to love Him also. God wants man to love everybody. If he did, there would be no more war, murder, stealing, rape, etc. Wouldn't that be a nice place to live.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
I see it as a 7 year covenant that Daniel talks about. Jesus had to spend an exact amount of days as a prophet, and then an exact amount of days as a priests and then an exact amount of days as a king and he took the least amount of time to do so, 3 and a half years. There is still 3 and a half years of Jesus coming the second time but in my opinion, a person walks dying daily as Passover teaches until the word of God falls like rain on his head and he gathered in God's barn.

? Are you saying there was an exact amount of time that He walked in each one of those, EACH, that added up to His earthly ministry, or that He walked in each one of those 3.5 years together? Just wondering if you see something I don't there. Peace

Old 08-29-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Read it again. I did not say God want man to love Him. I said God want.s man to love. Of course God wants man to love Him also. God wants man to love everybody. If he did, there would be no more war, murder, stealing, rape, etc. Wouldn't that be a nice place to live.

I never thought about that distinction before. I like it. Peace

Old 08-29-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I see it as a 7 year covenant that Daniel talks about. Jesus had to spend an exact amount of days as a prophet, and then an exact amount of days as a priests and then an exact amount of days as a king and he took the least amount of time to do so, 3 and a half years. There is still 3 and a half years of Jesus coming the second time but in my opinion, a person walks dying daily as Passover teaches until the word of God falls like rain on his head and he gathered in God's barn.

During His incarnation Jesus never functioned a a priest. He was from the wrong tribe. Passover is not about man dying. It is about the blood the Lamb saving all who applied the blood as prescribed.

Quote:
That is the spring and half of 7 years.

The second coming of Jesus happens the same way as the first coming.
No it doesn't. The first time He came as man. When He comes again, it will be as the king.

Quote:
Ezekiel 45 details both comings of Jesus as the rain. His first coming on Nisan 14 where all the sacrifices take place on Nisan 14. Then Jesus comes on Tishri 15th and once again, all the sacrifices are fulfilled on that very day.
No it doesn't.

[quote]My opinion is that we spend decades walking in the flesh of Passover never being able to cross over into the feast of Tabernacles in the fall because in between these two days is the day no man knows. I believe many people in history have actually been through both seasons but it seems impossible for me. In the middle of the week, the sacrifices are cut off and the sacrifices sustain the temple that we are.<<

I am glad you recognize that is only your opinion. All born again Christians have or will cross over. We are now living in our temporary homes in a foreign land. We are ambassadors for Christ. When our tour of duty is finished, the king of the country that sent us here will recall us and then we will return to our permanent home.

Quote:
I think we are to spend our 42 months walking in Ephraim under that spirit but that when we come to the middle of our week, we have to die, we have to be beheaded as John, and as Elijah should have done.
Christians have already died. We were crucified with Jesus(Rom 6:6). We have also been resurrected with u=Him.

I think what happened with the coming of Jesus the first time happens on a much grander scale the second time, that Jesus comes to finish the fall Holy days inside his people.

>>Revelation is nothing but the fall Holy days, you can write Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur on almost every single page of Revelation, it is showing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur from 3 different perspectives, from the seals of the body to the trumpets in the soul, and to the bowls being poured out on the spirit. A seal is taken off a dead man wrapped with 7 strips of linen and as the first seal comes off, the first trumpet/voice sounds, and the first bowl poured out in a slow resurrection of anyone who walks with Jesus and what happens in Revelation is happening inside a person.<<

That is an interesting thought but you need to offer some explanation before it will be taken seriously.

Quote:
There has always been a plan to walk in.
Agreed.

Quote:
2 comings of Jesus where on two different days in history, all the sacrifices take place, Passover, Shavuot, Yom Kippur, the Sukkot bull, the red heifer, all of them.

There has never been a Sukkot bull sacrificed on Nisan 14 in all the history of Israel unless you figure Jesus did it.

Ezekiel 45~~The first coming
“ ‘In the first month on the fourteenth day you are to observe the Passover, a festival lasting seven days, during which you shall eat bread made without yeast. 22On that day the prince is to provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land. 23Every day during the seven days of the festival he is to provide seven bulls and seven rams without defect as a burnt offering to the Lord, and a male goat for a sin offering. 24He is to provide as a grain offering an ephah for each bull and an ephah for each ram, along with a hin of olive oil for each ephah.
That in now way describes the first coming.

Quote:
The second coming
Quote:

25“ ‘During the seven days of the festival, which begins in the seventh month on the fifteenth day, he is to make the same provision for sin offerings, burnt offerings, grain offerings and oil.

What happened with Jesus dying as all the sacrifices on Nisan 14 MUST AGAIN HAPPEN on Tishri 15.
There is no more sacrificial system Jesus paid for man' sins once and for all time at his crucifixion.

Heb 10:12 - but, He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for ll time, sat down at the right hand of God.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:25 AM

[quote=Arach Angle;45301025]Religion is like a boat.
Some never reach yonder shore.<<

Secularism is like a boat with a hole in the bottom. It sinks before you get to the other shore.

Quote:
also: I love that last line trout. Can I steal it?
If you are going to steal something, steal something that is true.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:44 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,269,720 times
[quote=omega2xx;45302512]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Religion is like a boat.

Secularism is like a boat with a hole in the bottom. It sinks before you get to the other shore.

What I posted is true. But your denial was quite predictable.

And yes, Arach, you can thief it.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:44 AM

23,269 posts, read 10,557,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
? Are you saying there was an exact amount of time that He walked in each one of those, EACH, that added up to His earthly ministry, or that He walked in each one of those 3.5 years together? Just wondering if you see something I don't there. Peace

Deuteronomy 18
15The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”

SOS
''O daughters of Jerusalem, seek not love until it is time.''

A person first has to mature spiritualy before he begins to deny himself wholly.

When a person becomes 30 years old in a spiritual age when he is finally ready, then he steps out of the house as a prophet and he carries on in the mission of a prophet and Jesus did this, but only he was a true prophet and every man who begins as a prophet is a false prophet but Jesus. There is a day appointed for his entire life as he moves through a prophet to then become a priest until the very day of the coronation of the king when Jesus was ushered into Jerusalem as a king in his own right because he had completed the task where we are not able to.

Jesus had come up and put his foot down on Rosh Hashanah itself and everything happens on Rosh Hashanah. Rosh Hashanah is the day of the Enthronement Ceremony of the King.

''Yet I have set my king upon my holy hill of Zion, I will declare the decree, a rod is given, a scepter will rule, it is the emblem of a king being enthroned and the ceremony of the king ensues on an exact day, a day of visitation of our God.

Rosh Hashanah

Clap your hands, all you nations;
shout to God with cries of joy.
2For the Lord Most High is awesome,
the great King over all the earth.
3He subdued nations under us,
peoples under our feet.
4He chose our inheritance for us,
the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.

5God has ascended amid shouts of joy,
the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets.
6Sing praises to God, sing praises;
sing praises to our King, sing praises.
7For God is the King of all the earth;
sing to him a psalm of praise.

8God reigns over the nations;
God is seated on his holy throne.
9The nobles of the nations assemble
as the people of the God of Abraham,
for the kings of the earth belong to God;
he is greatly exalted.

Rosh Hashanah

Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: “The kingdom of the world is now the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever.”

The Triumphal Entry
1As they drew near to Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent out two disciples. 2“Go to the village ahead of you,” He told them, “and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt beside her. Untie them and bring them to Me.…

What happens to a person ushered into Jerusalem as a King on Rosh Hashanah?

The Triumphal Entry
(Zechariah 9:9-13; Mark 11:1-11; Luke 19:28-40; John 12:12-19)

1And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, 2Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. 3And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them. 4All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
5Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
6And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, 7And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon. 8And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.
9And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
10And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? 11And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple
(Mark 11:15-19; Luke 19:45-48; John 2:12-25)

12And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
14And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. 15And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased, 16And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? 17And he left them, and went out of the city into Bethany; and he lodged there.

The Barren Fig Tree
(Mark 11:12-14; Mark 11:20-26)

18Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 19And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! 21Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Jesus' Authority Challenged
(Mark 11:27-33; Luke 20:1-8)

23And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority? 24And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things. 25The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him? 26But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet. 27And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.
The Parable of the Two Sons
28But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. 29He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. 30And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. 31Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. 32For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

The Parable of the Wicked Tenants
(Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-18)

33Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: 34And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. 35And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. 36Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. 37But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. 38But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. 39And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. 40When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? 41They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. 44And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. 46But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

It is a 3 step program and that is exactly what the kingdom of heaven is within you.

A prophet
A Priest
A King

Those who become priests ARE kings.

WE ARE THE KINGS

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:48 AM

15,912 posts, read 6,382,983 times
[quote=omega2xx;45302512]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Religion is like a boat.

mind=blown
You just helped me understand what something meant in one of my favorite Tool songs. It's quite an apocalyptic song. I'll include some lyrics for you but the chorus is some guy singing in a hushed tone...learn to swim.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullcrap three ring circus sideshow of freaks

Old 08-29-2016, 10:49 AM

23,269 posts, read 10,557,224 times
Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity