Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2017, 12:24 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Psilocybin
I don't do shrooms...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 04:13 AM

1,230 posts, read 993,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Or just stop believing. 53 years on this planet and I have yet see any spirits or demons.

Need some Psilocybin
Read the bible again you not suppose to see spirits or demons.

The bible clearly speaks of spirits and demons. And say that Jesus drove out many evil spirits. There where towns people that saw Jesus heal many sick people and drove out many evil spirits in people like alcoholics and criminals. Again god made people not be able to see spirits or demons. Only God and Jesus can see them.

Good and bad spirits were mentioned in different names. I guess that they hold names according to their nature. I guess the spirits were created by God to give people free will, and these spirits possess human beings and work according to the will and wish of the human beings. I also guess that the word 'human' means something about mind.

Human beings are ruled by spirits but humans must learn to control and rule the spirits. Spirits possess people according to the mental state of the human beings and keep them in the same state until they are rejected and replaced by another. This is an all time phenomena occurring in all humans. Human beings are always under the influence of spirits. Certain situations and circumstances causes the possession of certain type of spirits. Often thinking and talking about bad subjects or bad imaginations even for fun can take serious turns on one who think and talk. All spirits (good and bad) have the dominating character. They can take you to the extent of sacrifice or suicide.

All of your activities, talks and even thoughts determine what kind of spirits you will have for your life. Only these spirits are the reason for the good and bad happening in your life. Generally spirits determine your destiny from your daily activities, talks and thoughts too. All knowledge, skills, emotions, feelings, interests and everything are spirits. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another they think and you just listen and choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. All human beings are just unprogrammed robots made of flesh, bones, tissues etc., by birth and toys of the spirits for their games.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:04 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Long ago, after my epiphany, it became clear to me that what we create or believe in our conscious minds EXIST. This was a very sobering thought that has caused me NOT to allow my mind to receive "Garbage in" because I don't want any Garbage to come out. We may assume that what we produce in our consciousness does NOT exist, but in the larger scope of things when we believe it then it most certainly does. I found this quite upsetting and off-putting. I can only feel utmost sadness for those who create such horrid aspects to their lives.

What part of, I DIDN'T believe in them BEFORE our experience, did you miss?

I notice several of you want to either suggest drug use on our part (NEVER) or that because we believed, we created. Neither point of view is valid. Again, it's not only that I saw and she physically experienced, the PRESENCE of the thing was in the room and it was EXTREMELY perceptible pure EVIL, which is NOT something the carnal mind can comprehend, much less imagine, because it is a SPIRITUAL being with which you have (hopefully) previously never had contact with.

Again, the bible is clear that such beings DO exist, so you have 2 witnesses to ignore. Peace

Old 02-21-2017, 02:48 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

I notice several of you want to either suggest drug use on our part (NEVER) or that because we believed, we created. Neither point of view is valid. Again, it's not only that I saw and she physically experienced, the PRESENCE of the thing was in the room and it was EXTREMELY perceptible pure EVIL, which is NOT something the carnal mind can comprehend, much less imagine, because it is a SPIRITUAL being with which you have (hopefully) previously never had contact with.

Again, the bible is clear that such beings DO exist, so you have 2 witnesses to ignore. Peace
Where in the Tanakh?...

Old 02-22-2017, 09:49 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1
And I would agree with you on that point. The "problem" is, that you must get them from point A to point C, and you have to go through point B to get there. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo
Point A, B and C being what, exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Sorry, did you ever respond to this, Rbbi? I didn't see it, but maybe I'm overlooking it.

If point C is understanding that the shadows (demons) we create are subject to God alone because there is no shadow in God, and point A is not understanding that, then what do you believe you must do and they must go through (point B?)?
Is point B a secret?

Old 04-12-2017, 05:47 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
You only imagined it.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:16 PM

33,245 posts, read 26,455,707 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Where in the Tanakh?...
Demons are mentioned by that term in English translation twice in the Tanakh. In Deut. 32:17 and Psalm 106:37. שֵׁדִים - shedim in Hebrew; translated in the Greek Septuagint as δαιμονίοις (daimoniois) - demons. Paul was quoting Deut. 32:17 in 1 Cor. 10:20. In Deut. 32:17 the shedim or demons are also called elohim - gods.

Last edited by Michael Way; 04-12-2017 at 09:03 PM..

Old 04-12-2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
You only imagined it.

Tell me; do you think you could imagine being dropped in hell? Because the presence of that thing brought hell with it. It was so terrifying that we couldn't even take thought of it for months afterwards because it WAS so real, and it evoked nearly the same initial fear. There is a darkness, an evil, so overpowering that it is beyond human comprehension until you have experienced it for yourself, and having experienced, you can NEVER be the same again. I would say, pray you never do, but perhaps you need to for the same reason I did....to be broken and goaded towards the Light. Peace

Old 04-12-2017, 10:50 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Long ago, after my epiphany, it became clear to me that what we create or believe in our conscious minds EXIST. This was a very sobering thought that has caused me NOT to allow my mind to receive "Garbage in" because I don't want any Garbage to come out. We may assume that what we produce in our consciousness does NOT exist, but in the larger scope of things when we believe it then it most certainly does. I found this quite upsetting and off-putting. I can only feel utmost sadness for those who create such horrid aspects to their lives.
Quote:
The crucial part is that you believe in them AFTER the experience. That makes them real in your life and therein lies the danger. Each thought and feeling you generate within your consciousness become an essential part of who you are becoming and what you will take with you into the next life. This is how we can create our own personal hell that we will need to rectify and purge upon our death. That is why I weep for you, Rbbi.

Last edited by MysticPhD; 04-12-2017 at 10:59 PM..

Old 04-13-2017, 06:01 AM

Quote:
The crucial part is that you believe in them AFTER the experience. That makes them real in your life and therein lies the danger. Each thought and feeling you generate within your consciousness become an essential part of who you are becoming and what you will take with you into the next life. This is how we can create our own personal hell that we will need to rectify and purge upon our death. That is why I weep for you, Rbbi.

You ever drink water? Can anyone on the face of the earth convince you didn't and make you believe it? Why? Because, you HAVE experienced it? So it is with what we experienced it.

The way we create our own personal hell is through disobedience/sin against His Word and not getting delivered of what prompted us to do it in the first place. The soul that does not overcome all things in this life, is bound to what it did not overcome in the next. The fact that is true is evident, for since Adam and Eve (a type of the soul) we have ALL SINNED and come short of the glory of G-d. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity