Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 06:24 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times

Advertisements

the only problem I have to us gentiles theory of the "in gathering" or one of them .. is about the word "rapture" .. by using that word we do not learn anything about why and what the purpose is of that protection . we only learn and gain the oil of his light ( understanding ) by learning from him , His spirit ( and in old testement and from the feasts ) what is to be done in that time .. understanding of what he needs from US and for US to do .
look at all the people who study the feast trying to make everyone a jew and The Lord is going to be letting the whole world overrun the jews in Israel for nearly all of the tribulation , because of Jerusalems and thier sins now that not what we need to imitate. but that is what we the church is imitating.. yet every one is trying to be a Jew in form .. but do Not and are not prepared serve THE Jew or the JEWS in that time of transition to a new way...either .

the whole of church is not training their minds and hearts for anything to be any purpose for him, they are only training their minds to float off to no one knows where . do we as the church all just only want in and care not about anything else ? or do we have oil that is prepared to be of service to Our LORD ? they are just floating up into the sky and don't know why . to get raptured means vacation time?

because no one knows the purpose unless it is linked to his imagery of those events and the feasts that are the actual prophesy of those coming events and how they are linked to HIS REVelation and the revelation of his kingdom . and He doesn't need more Jewish-ized Christians to FIX , just jews imitators in their worship which isn't the ancient order anyway . the real questions are can you hear him m and do you know his voice to be beneficial to the whole purpose of the" Sukkahs'/"HIS camps" in the first place ? if not you probably aren't invited.. which is to protect and of service to LIFE , to children to feed to search out and look for for his lost children , the hebrew male clans and the first fruits offerings of their nations to be for the Father to Father them in service for all their nations !

the church has made up it's own words and concepts it seeks to reveal it's kingdom and plans to RULE .. which is not unlike the jews who won't acknowledge Jesus because they plan to RULE and anyone who let's them rule gets their vote for messiah . neither of these connect to His imagery or to the feasts in the old testament .. and some times not even in the new testament either .
so the question remains who can hear him and who is of service to his plans to His kingdom as serious about it as he has been to your service and your life ? Now they will see the "IN" side of the "sukkah" 's " the tabernacles of the righteous " , Ohel's , Camps etc .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2017, 10:49 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
the only problem I have to us gentiles theory of the "in gathering" or one of them .. is about the word "rapture" .. by using that word we do not learn anything about why and what the purpose is of that protection . we only learn and gain the oil of his light ( understanding ) by learning from him , His spirit ( and in old testement and from the feasts ) what is to be done in that time .. understanding of what he needs from US and for US to do .
look at all the people who study the feast trying to make everyone a jew and The Lord is going to be letting the whole world overrun the jews in Israel for nearly all of the tribulation , because of Jerusalems and thier sins now that not what we need to imitate. but that is what we the church is imitating.. yet every one is trying to be a Jew in form .. but do Not and are not prepared serve THE Jew or the JEWS in that time of transition to a new way...either .

the whole of church is not training their minds and hearts for anything to be any purpose for him, they are only training their minds to float off to no one knows where . do we as the church all just only want in and care not about anything else ? or do we have oil that is prepared to be of service to Our LORD ? they are just floating up into the sky and don't know why . to get raptured means vacation time?

because no one knows the purpose unless it is linked to his imagery of those events and the feasts that are the actual prophesy of those coming events and how they are linked to HIS REVelation and the revelation of his kingdom . and He doesn't need more Jewish-ized Christians to FIX , just jews imitators in their worship which isn't the ancient order anyway . the real questions are can you hear him m and do you know his voice to be beneficial to the whole purpose of the" Sukkahs'/"HIS camps" in the first place ? if not you probably aren't invited.. which is to protect and of service to LIFE , to children to feed to search out and look for for his lost children , the hebrew male clans and the first fruits offerings of their nations to be for the Father to Father them in service for all their nations !

the church has made up it's own words and concepts it seeks to reveal it's kingdom and plans to RULE .. which is not unlike the jews who won't acknowledge Jesus because they plan to RULE and anyone who let's them rule gets their vote for messiah . neither of these connect to His imagery or to the feasts in the old testament .. and some times not even in the new testament either .
so the question remains who can hear him and who is of service to his plans to His kingdom as serious about it as he has been to your service and your life ? Now they will see the "IN" side of the "sukkah" 's " the tabernacles of the righteous " , Ohel's , Camps etc .

Yeah, that is how it's gonna work.

God writes a book about the nations comings against the people of God who love and keep his commanemnts, God comes to judge all people in how they treated the people who love his commandments, and you put it backwards.

What do you say X?

God is coming to all the people who keep the Babylonian holy days, traditions and rituals and he is going to stand behind the people of Babylon against the people of Jerusalem who love his commandments?

Yeah, that is going to happen.

I never tell anyone to keep a day, to keep a feast, I tell people to study the feasts of Jesus so they could walk in the feasts each day.

You may say this is Jewish, but I am talking about God's appointed holy days, God's appointed worship system and what he has written down and demanded of people.

This isn't Jewish, it is God's appointed ways, and if somebody is teaching the ways of God, is that somehow betraying God?

Old 03-18-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Yeah, that is how it's gonna work.

God writes a book about the nations comings against the people of God who love and keep his commanemnts, God comes to judge all people in how they treated the people who love his commandments, and you put it backwards.

What do you say X?

God is coming to all the people who keep the Babylonian holy days, traditions and rituals and he is going to stand behind the people of Babylon against the people of Jerusalem who love his commandments?

Yeah, that is going to happen.

I never tell anyone to keep a day, to keep a feast, I tell people to study the feasts of Jesus so they could walk in the feasts each day.

You may say this is Jewish, but I am talking about God's appointed holy days, God's appointed worship system and what he has written down and demanded of people.

This isn't Jewish, it is God's appointed ways, and if somebody is teaching the ways of God, is that somehow betraying God?
on this everything you says is true.
but many time you appeared to have made what was true physical , what is now being a spiritual type to then appear like it won't be true again physically.. the fact his word is alive means it WILL be true and has been witnessed and double witnessed by being true historically and then also be being true on going spiritually relative way

so by example. the passover then wandering the dessert,
and then they agreed to the LAW ( a covenant )
then taking the land from the giants.

the first time.. all was true physical things ..
it is also a picture spiritually true and relevant events of our walk spiritually now.. and some folks wonder in the dessert forever and never come to the law and that covenant and nor do they Overcome the giants in their land..
but mostly it will be true again and He will take all the world and Israel again. and all things physical and spiritual about that is going to be true again. Passover and all the feast/feedings and laws given in the dessert will be true again ( like the some of the laws once we get to the to the other side of the dessert and we all will go there at least spiritually and some very physically again) and await the Laws of marriage and the kingdom and government to make, witness and agree with those covenants ..
the last" the Covenant of Brotherhood " ( search it in scripture when the Lord is complaining about other nations around Israel ) a covenant of laws.. of the gentile nations , they were usurped, BUT is that law before God still alive today? but there will be another
" the covenant of brotherhood" of the 70 nations . but only after the Lord has resurrected all the old kings ( the Great kings ) and the all the new kings and there will be another covenant of the brotherhood of nations.. in type.. after The order of first
covenant of the brotherhood of nations ( the bulls nations at Tyre, usurped by Menes see Namer's Palette ) and probably all 70 nations will have to be there and have representatives there.

and maybe why someone or many of every nation will have to go to Israel yearly , it will be a very physical event. not a spiritualize picture in our walk, but it could be that too . Because he is alive and His word is alive .

so maybe I wasn't reading what you said correctly( forgive me if I was not seeing what you were saying correctly ) but maybe you need to address the physicality of our God and Do those feasts,,, not just think about them.
No do not become a Jew .. do not worship in their form.. but Do his word, because he is going to do his word. maybe don't only think about it but be a doer of his word... :P

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-18-2017 at 03:20 PM..

Old 03-19-2017, 08:30 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Do you believe there will be one last terrible World War?
I do believe in the battle of Armageddon that Jesus foretold in Matthew 24 ... I mean, I realize that I can't change whatever will be, but isn't it normal for me to be concerned?
Hi, RainMusic,
I have read nothing else on the thread, sorry.
I think it is human to be concerned...but, for me, in anything, I must look at the bigger
picture...and I find peace in knowing I am not my body...'this place' is so short, so temporary in the course of my soul's journey.
Those in any war or any hardship, period, must keep their ❤️hearts❤️ focused on the love of God
or, better yet, their love for God, rather than the mistakes, and thus, ugliness of man's irrational
nutty actions.

Would that be hard with a bomb next door? Is it hard when we see a dent in our new car?
Or a bill comes in the mail we can't pay? Sure...that's why practice now, practice always the re-focusing of the mind on what lasts....not the temporary.

Remember Col 3:2 Focus on the things above not things on the earth.
This helps me, my spiritual friend.

Old 03-19-2017, 08:53 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Hi, RainMusic,
I have read nothing else on the thread, sorry.
I think it is human to be concerned...but, for me, in anything, I must look at the bigger
picture...and I find peace in knowing I am not my body...'this place' is so short, so temporary in the course of my soul's journey.
Those in any war or any hardship, period, must keep their ❤️hearts❤️ focused on the love of God
or, better yet, their love for God, rather than the mistakes, and thus, ugliness of man's irrational
nutty actions.

Would that be hard with a bomb next door? Is it hard when we see a dent in our new car?
Or a bill comes in the mail we can't pay? Sure...that's why practice now, practice always the re-focusing of the mind on what lasts....not the temporary.

Remember Col 3:2 Focus on the things above not things on the earth.
This helps me, my spiritual friend.
Thank you, Miss Hepburn,

I do understand what you mean and I agree with you. That said, we are still earthly beings and I think even the mortal body is glorious, especially when I look at my grandchildren. And I know that many have not had the time or life experience to look at the bigger picture and it grieves me to see people devastated. What is the hardest thing for me to understand is how others with such ease can devise plans of war and devastation for others that they would never want done to themselves.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:19 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Do you believe there will be one last terrible World War?

I do believe in the battle of Armageddon that Jesus foretold in Matthew 24 and I am troubled by the idea of my children having to go through such a time. I keep up with a lot of global news and events and can see signs of a nuclear war ramping up. How am I supposed to not be concerned about it? I mean, I realize that I can't change whatever will be, but isn't it normal for me to be concerned?
There is a general attitude of acceptance by global leaders that the development and deployment of Tactical Nuclear Weapons (TNWs) is permissable. A TNW is a low yield atomic device of approximately one half kiloton (500 tons of standard high explosive). Compare this yield with the 15 kiloton device dropped on Hiroshima.

There are confirmed reports that some nation has been testing low yield atomic devices in the atmosphere above the Arctic circle. Radiation clouds have been detected in Northern Europe and as far south as northern France. American detection aircraft have been deployed to the region and confirm these reports.

It is not known who is exploding these devices. Russia has denied doing so (does that make you feel better? ).

While the American media has focused on the recent antics of our new president, disturbing events have been taking place in the world - specifically the illegal testing of atomic devices in the atmosphere. These incidents have been reported in the international press, but not covered by American media. One may ask why these reports have been censored, but I doubt any satisfying answers will be forthcoming.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 03-19-2017, 09:36 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,486,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
There is a general attitude of acceptance by global leaders that the development and deployment of Tactical Nuclear Weapons (TNWs) is permissable. A TNW is a low yield atomic device of approximately one half kiloton (500 tons of standard high explosive). Compare this yield with the 15 kiloton device dropped on Hiroshima.

There are confirmed reports that some nation has been testing low yield atomic devices in the atmosphere above the Arctic circle. Radiation clouds have been detected in Northern Europe and as far south as northern France. American detection aircraft have been deployed to the region and confirm these reports.

It is not known who is exploding these devices. Russia has denied doing so (does that make you feel better? ).

While the American media has focused on the recent antics of our new president, disturbing events have been taking place in the world - specifically the illegal testing of atomic devices in the atmosphere. These incidents have been reported in the international press, but not covered by American media. One may ask why these reports have been censored, but I doubt any satisfying answers will be forthcoming.

maybe because it doesn't fit the liberal religious bigot agenda of blame America \ religious evangelicals first followed by white oppression victim-hood resulting in riot neighborhood burn down thievery.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:16 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
on this everything you says is true.
but many time you appeared to have made what was true physical , what is now being a spiritual type to then appear like it won't be true again physically.. the fact his word is alive means it WILL be true and has been witnessed and double witnessed by being true historically and then also be being true on going spiritually relative way

so by example. the passover then wandering the dessert,
and then they agreed to the LAW ( a covenant )
then taking the land from the giants.

the first time.. all was true physical things ..
it is also a picture spiritually true and relevant events of our walk spiritually now.. and some folks wonder in the dessert forever and never come to the law and that covenant and nor do they Overcome the giants in their land..
but mostly it will be true again and He will take all the world and Israel again. and all things physical and spiritual about that is going to be true again. Passover and all the feast/feedings and laws given in the dessert will be true again ( like the some of the laws once we get to the to the other side of the dessert and we all will go there at least spiritually and some very physically again) and await the Laws of marriage and the kingdom and government to make, witness and agree with those covenants ..
the last" the Covenant of Brotherhood " ( search it in scripture when the Lord is complaining about other nations around Israel ) a covenant of laws.. of the gentile nations , they were usurped, BUT is that law before God still alive today? but there will be another
" the covenant of brotherhood" of the 70 nations . but only after the Lord has resurrected all the old kings ( the Great kings ) and the all the new kings and there will be another covenant of the brotherhood of nations.. in type.. after The order of first
covenant of the brotherhood of nations ( the bulls nations at Tyre, usurped by Menes see Namer's Palette ) and probably all 70 nations will have to be there and have representatives there.

and maybe why someone or many of every nation will have to go to Israel yearly , it will be a very physical event. not a spiritualize picture in our walk, but it could be that too . Because he is alive and His word is alive .

so maybe I wasn't reading what you said correctly( forgive me if I was not seeing what you were saying correctly ) but maybe you need to address the physicality of our God and Do those feasts,,, not just think about them.
No do not become a Jew .. do not worship in their form.. but Do his word, because he is going to do his word. maybe don't only think about it but be a doer of his word... :P
I would keep all the feasts, I would hang lights up on the feast of Tabernacles and I did that one year, I just don't have anyone to keep them with and women are the ones who make holidays, I am just a hermit isolated from people and so I don't really have any holy days that I actually celebrate. Jesus was born on Tishri 15th and I would that my family celebrate it then but they wont. I talked them into it one year and then they went back to Christmas. Accepting only the Holy days of God is a hard thing because you are isolated and nobody wants to join in, you get mocked, scorned and laughed at in a big way, so I just keep to myself.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post

probably really from Fukashima( sp?)and someone is wagging the dog.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
maybe because it doesn't fit the liberal religious bigot agenda of blame America \ religious evangelicals first followed by white oppression victim-hood resulting in riot neighborhood burn down thievery.
now that is a mouth full.. but the truth as of late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity