Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 01:45 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,926,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The fallacy is yours. Jesus in fact was pointing to Scriptures for life when he stated: "These are the very words that testify about Me yet you refuse to come to Me to have life"
Are you THAT dense? Look again: The scriptures that you spend all your time studying testify ABOUT me, but you spend all your time IN those scriptures and NEVER come to ME.. You learn NOTHING from the scriptures that they should teach you.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:13 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,304,460 times
Quote:
The fallacy is yours. Jesus in fact was pointing to Scriptures for life when he stated: "These are the very words that testify about Me yet you refuse to come to Me to have life"
They testify about him for sure, but they are not eternal life, He is. Yet you refuse to acknowledge this, you know the bible, big deal, knowing the one it testifies of was what Jesus was always about.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Which nowhere does Jesus the love man \ God who IS love says any such thing: Encourage them to trust their own guidance system.

That comes from a different source \ voice.
You know nothing about the bible you claim you believe. We do have a guidance system, unfortunately most don't know it exists and in not knowing it have neglected it.... That guidance system is the Peace of God

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts
Keep thy heart with all diligence; For out of it are the issues of life.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:28 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,397,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
A Good Sabbath
Without a foundation, trust in what ever a person builds will be tested and or destroyed.
There is only One that has seen the Father and served the Fathers will perfectly.

And if there is no foundation ?...

Now,
Compare what was stated by the said, 'chris kid'. To what the Master has Taught.
test the spirits.

If you like i could further explain.
Yet at this hr should i really have to.
hard hearts i doubt would even produce anything other that dust.

I'm aware that you disagree with Chris Kidd when he says that it is not good to cast stones (your heart-felt beliefs and cherished doctrines) at other people. You do not believe that the abundant life of God can be in anyone who does not believe as you do, and so you feel justified in attempting to stomp on that life in others, not even realizing what you are doing, and probably with what seems to you like good intentions. Unfortunately, your intentions are born out of fear, because you don't trust that God is not confined to the bible.

There is nothing more that you need to explain to me until you come out of your fearful place.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:31 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Are you THAT dense? Look again: The scriptures that you spend all your time studying testify ABOUT me, but you spend all your time IN those scriptures and NEVER come to ME.. You learn NOTHING from the scriptures that they should teach you.
Stagnant water can be very dangerous for drinking.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I'm aware that you disagree with Chris Kidd when he says that it is not good to cast stones (your heart-felt beliefs and cherished doctrines) at other people. You do not believe that the abundant life of God can be in anyone who does not believe as you do, and so you feel justified in attempting to stomp on that life in others, not even realizing what you are doing, and probably with what seems to you like good intentions. Unfortunately, your intentions are born out of fear, because you don't trust that God is not confined to the bible.

There is nothing more that you need to explain to me until you come out of your fearful place.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:57 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
This sounds like a post founded on fear of the enemy rather than trust in God.

Only the person in question can determine whether or not something is serving them well and is good for them. Encourage them to trust their own guidance system (God's spirit within them).
The severity of what is to come.

18The nations were enraged, and Your wrath has come. The time has come to judge the dead, and to reward Your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear Your name, both small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Old 10-02-2017, 03:04 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,497,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
They testify about him for sure, but they are not eternal life, He is. Yet you refuse to acknowledge this, you know the bible, big deal, knowing the one it testifies of was what Jesus was always about.
I refuse to acknowledge demonic lies and their subsequent faithful bucket brigade carriers.

God says otherwise about knowing the Bible correctly:
2 Timothy 3:15
and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures,
which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

John 20:31
But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God,
and that by believing you may have life in his name.
And we know that only the wise servant gets eternal life according to Jesus, not the unwise like the faithful bucket brigade carriers with their blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:06 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,393,070 times
Quote:
The severity of what is to come.
18The nations were enraged, and Your wrath has come. The time has come to judge the dead, and to reward Your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear Your name, both small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”
"18" what? I hate that when people will not say what verse and chapter.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:11 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,397,293 times
Quote:
The severity of what is to come...

You are still speaking from fear, pin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity