Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 09:59 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Couldn't of said it any better. It does sound silly, to those without ears,
that is, the religious.
Even with my typos?
...Is the 'essence' of the owner of the restaurant in the menu...oops.
Thanks Zero...at least WE get it, right? Lol...

It is fascinating how 2 people can look at the same thing and see 2 completely different things...
I really found this out when I asked over 10 people, "How did you see the ending of "12 Monkeys"...
the array of answers was eye-popping! What a practical example for me!

Old 10-10-2017, 01:24 PM

1,146 posts, read 648,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Just that...how would you personally interpret His meaning?

You can take the verses before and after...didn't mean to take it out of context.
Been there, done that and got the wrath!!
Thanks
Abundance is a reference to living with God in your life as an active part of your life.

If you are getting wrath, then you need to examine what you're doing with your life.

Obviously you are getting opposition for some reason.
Obviously nobody ever told you about walking with Christ.
God has NEVER disappointed me or anybody else I know.
Perhaps you've been following a false gospel....there's a lot of that going around.

There is no such thing as a prosperity gospel.

God does not save souls for heaven so they can live like hell on earth.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

If you are getting wrath, then you are getting it for a reason. Examine yourself in the light of the Law and the Prophets. Where are you?

Repent. If you've hit a wall.....turn around.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 10-10-2017, 04:48 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Just that...how would you personally interpret His meaning?

You can take the verses before and after...didn't mean to take it out of context.
Been there, done that and got the wrath!!
Thanks

Thie fundamentalists have taken this whole wrath thing to hold the world over a barrel of fear and condemnation with. Why?, because as much as they say they are not, they are held under fear and condemnation themselves of the wrath of God,and if they are under it, in their minds surely the world must be too,so let them know it.

Abundant life flows from the tree of life and when we alienate ourselves from it, we have no alternative but to eat the wrath of tree of knowledge of good and evil.

There is no God dishing out wrath, it just seems that way when we are alienated in our mind from the abundant life which was, is and will always be ours. Anything short of abundant life just feels like wrath.

Old 10-10-2017, 05:16 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Couldn't of said it any better. It does sound silly, to those without ears, that is, the religious.
People that think like this are fine, they are saved, they just don't know what they are talking about, not an insult, I am just saying that I seriously doubt you know anything of Judaism but that is ok.

See you can choose not to keep the law and teach others not to keep the law while you are tearing Jesus and the commandments of God down.

Jesus still saves you, but people like you with the same mentality should NEVER quote scripture, EVER. Your opinion is just fine and sometimes you may have a good one as long as it isn't about the bible and when you don't believe that Jesus IS THE WORD, and you don't believe the bible IS THE WORD of God, then you have no business quoting scripture because of the fact that you INVALIDATE the word of God by your own admission.

This new age Christianity of Political Correctness comes from the lack of knowledge because you and every Fundie who doesn't know the 7 feasts of Jesus and who don't study and know the law, you don't know that the scriptures of hell are Messianic idioms about the feast days of Jesus because the law don't mean nothing to you, the ways of Jesus and how he walked in 7 feast days means nothing to you, and all these feast days are teaching how to raise a child and that means nothing to you because you can't be born again and raise a new child when you reject the information of Jesus.

I would say you are saved, be happy, I will see you in the same place when it is all said and done, but don't think that we will not both weep and gnash our teeth for what could have been.

You can be saved without being born again but salvation is MERE salvation, it doesn't get you in the temple being counted amongst Judah and Ephraim who are in a covenant with Jesus.

And we could talk about this further, I mean, we could discuss the ways of Jesus to learn what mankind's missions concern in those 7 feasts, but then you can't even quote scripture, why would you?

You gonna quote scripture that you invalidate by your own admission in order to have an opinion?

NO.

I would just remind you that you don't believe in scripture.

The Fulfillment of the Law
16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

Old 10-10-2017, 07:13 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericaBest View Post
There’s so much meaning to this...
Yes, i believe there are layers....abundance of happiness on every level.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:35 PM

There are levels shown everywhere from the progressive plan of the temple to it's feasts, even the land itself, even through the 3 harvest from barley, to wheat, to becoming the oil and the wine, it's 12 tribes as a ladder you walk through. It is level after level and so much of the New Testament is about Peter being shown to graduate from level to level through the promises of Jacob and Moses concerning how the tribes evolve and how people move through those tribes from the North, from the south and the east and west. 3 names in all 4 directions for the 12 because these 12 had to represent 12 constellations, and even a 13th hidden, as the 13th is always hidden.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:35 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
just for reference:

Yes, it is pointing out the fallacy of looking for eternal life in a book, but is it also saying "hey, it's about what you get from LIFE NOW?
all I can say is if you think for one second that you can find him and or identify him with out the book... well Jehovah passed by and I didn't see him I fell in love with his bicycle instead. you can't identity the king without the Book. NO way ...NO NO how.. and a very very thorough knowledge of him and his word is your only hope of even getting close to being able to identify him. until he wants to be found by you.. just fyi..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AXD3Xq6Z6U
you can try and you pretend . but if you aren't in a legally binding contract with him, and have given him right by that contract in his word.. there is no way . you won't find him until you mean it like your next heart beat.
from someone who has seen his backside and didn't know it... then fell in love with the tallest and most awesome black bicycle he was riding and well his or his brothers viper , a 1500 horse power mean machine screaming down a drag strip ain't too bad either.......

Old 10-12-2017, 09:59 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,363,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Thie fundamentalists have taken this whole wrath thing to hold the world over a barrel of fear and condemnation with. Why?, because as much as they say they are not, they are held under fear and condemnation themselves of the wrath of God,and if they are under it, in their minds surely the world must be too,so let them know it.

Abundant life flows from the tree of life and when we alienate ourselves from it, we have no alternative but to eat the wrath of tree of knowledge of good and evil.

There is no God dishing out wrath, it just seems that way when we are alienated in our mind from the abundant life which was, is and will always be ours. Anything short of abundant life just feels like wrath.
This is actually quite profound. Tried to rep you again but I need to spread it around some.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:22 PM

The only people who obtain abundant life are those people who became a high priest of Judaism.

The only abundant life is found in the 3rd section of the temple that is a progressive step ladder to God. You begin in the court, move to the Holy place when you have become God's people, and then to study day and night, to study the laws and the prophets that you can teach others, and this is the most narrow way of all because there is no door into the Holy of Holies, one has to scrape and squeeze himself through a narrow way with the weight of the veil pressing against you in order for you to enter into abundant life.

Behind that veil is a uterus for being born again, and to be able to gain entrance into that most Holy of Holies is to have become a priest through study as a new born child, as a NEW CREATURE with the abundant life ONLY FOUND in the Holy of holies.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:12 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
There are two words for the word,'' Life.''

One is life, and one is abundant life.

The truth and the life is found in the Holy place, but the temple is a progression and we are trying to enter in through the narrow way where there is no door, we are trying to become high priests who are able to enter abundant life in the holy of holies. Entering life is when you move from the broad way in the Court in the Holy place because you have just become a chosen person of God, peculiar to God and are considered God's people who are able to enter life in the Holy place, and then to seek abundant life in through the Holy of Holies where the uterus is.
Yep..this ^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity