Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2017, 03:50 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
You ever check out all the significant things that happened on the 9th of Av? Peace
Filthy romans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2017, 04:05 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,754 times
Quote:
You ever check out all the significant things that happened on the 9th of Av? Peace
I know a lot of the ancient events don't correlate to Jubilees from what I can see. As for more recent events, I haven't sought it out.

Old 10-17-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Ignore it. There are many that missed the part about how we are supposed to share our bread and our wine, and have never experienced the joy the wine brings when you're obedient to do so. Peace
Yes, it has become noise quickly here.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:57 AM

1,146 posts, read 649,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Hi TRex, I have heard various definitions from different scholars of ancient Hebrew as to what Israel means and found it hard to discern. But to me, Israel means the Righteousness of God.

I also don't have a website (yet). But I'm going to work on that. That math can be found in Leviticus 25 starting at verse 8. A lot of Jubilee calendars also use the same method but the key is finding a verified Jubilee day and counting from that date. In my case I was able to establish the date of Jesus Death and Resurrection. That is a Jubilee by my understanding. This led me to find out other significant dates such as the Exodus from Egypt which also would be a Jubilee. While, the Jubilee was not instructed to be kept until the Israelites were in the Promised Land, I believe it still lands on those significant dates in prior history.
You must use a Hebrew calendar in order to properly calculate times and dates.

The Hebrew calendar was in use during the time of Moses when the Law and ordinances were given until today. The Gregorian calendar that secular society uses today wasn't widely accepted until October 1582.

Precise calculation of Jubilee years is impossible.

The law pertaining to Jubilee observation was given by God to Moses upon his second ascent to Mt. Sinai. The first observation of Jubilee was therefore not until 50 years had passed - during the time of Joshua. If we calculate the number of 50 year sequences since that time we arrive at 70 as of today.

However, the problem of calculation of Jubilee is further confused by the fact that the Hebrews never kept it. Some argue that the reason God led them into captivity in Babylon is because of this lack of observation. Either way, the Hebrews had lost track of exact dates and times for observing the Jubilee by the time of the Babylonian captivity. By the time of Christ, precise calculation of Jubilee observation was impossible.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. - Matt 24:36

The above quote of Jesus by Mathew illustrates the problem of calculation of the Jubilee. The point of the question being asked of Jesus was to define the calculation. Jesus said it couldn't be done and that only the Father had kept track of it. The Jews understood the question as well as Jesus' answer.

Gentiles, the goyim, do not understand. To this day they are engaged in self confusion and misdirection due to several points deliberately missed. These points are the Jewish calendar, anti-semitic agendas, Jewish Levitical Law, the fact that all Biblical prophecy centers upon eretz Israel (land of Israel & Jewish nation) and the inter-relationship of each factor with prophetic utterance.

The only way to get an approximation is to follow Jesus' advice - to examine the times and seasons.

HE said such things would be a clue. Therefore, modern times and seasons and events such as the European contracts with the Jews for a homeland in Palestine (1918), independence of the State of Israel (1948), Jewish liberation of Jerusalem during the 6 day war (1967) and the current appeasement policy/parcelization of the State of Israel(*) are accurate indicators.

The last Jubilee was 1967-1968. Google those years. They were hellish as far as the world is concerned and resulted in a paradigm shift in culture and world politics. Jubilee is meant to reset things like this. Its also a time of inner reflection and repentance.

Two final points; shofar sounds in the sky and alignment of nations against Israel

The shofar is a ram's horn that is blown to indicate a time of repentance and worship. It is sounded at the end of Yom Kippur as well as a call to worship. Christian translations of prophecy use the word trumpet, but this is inaccurate. The ram's horn, or shofar, is the instrument used to call attention. Google "shofar sounds in the sky" for an interesting study. I have personally heard this sound and can attest to at least some of the internet stories as being accurate.

Alignment of nations against the modern State of Israel was accurately predicted by every prophet in the Bible, both old and new covenants. They are, for the most part, those nations that are close neighbors or relatively close. Watch Turkey. According to the Bible Turkey is the nation where satan has its throne (Revelation 2:12 - the city of Pergamum is in modern Turkey).

The most important aspect of the Jubilee is to repent and the time to repent is NOW.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) Parcelization of Israel for the purposes of appeasement of Palestinian demands is a current event and is in agreement with ancient prophecy of Last Times events.

An illustration of doctrinal error can be observed in almost every Christian interpretation as well as Islamic interpretation of End Times events. The eschatology of both religions describe a successful military invasion of the State of Israel by its enemies. Anti-semitic agendas by both Christians and Muslims drive this hope for a second holocaust of the Jews in Israel. They are all wrong. What is actually happening, in terms of parcelization of the land, is much more devious and accurate.

The reader should also note that every time the United States pushes for further parcelization or agrees to it - we are slammed with another natural disaster. Divine judgment or circumstance? You decide. When you do, use a calendar to plot the events. You'll learn something very creepy. God IS judging America for colluding with the enemies of Israel.

God will bless those who bless Israel and will curse those who curse Israel. - Genesis 12:3

Last edited by Choir Loft; 10-18-2017 at 08:23 AM..

Old 10-18-2017, 08:26 AM

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mat 24:36 ButG1161 ofG4012 thatG1565 dayG2250 andG2532 hourG5610 knowethG1492 noG3762 man, no, notG3761 theG3588 angelsG32 of heaven,G3772 butG1508 myG3450 FatherG3962 only.G3441
Mat 24:37 ButG1161 asG5618 theG3588 daysG2250 of NoeG3575 were, soG3779 shall alsoG2532 theG3588 comingG3952 of theG3588 SonG5207 of manG444 be.G2071

Mat 24:36 περιG4012 PREP δεG1161 CONJ τηςG3588 T-GSF ημεραςG2250 N-GSF εκεινηςG1565 D-GSF καιG2532 CONJ τηςG3588 T-GSF ωραςG5610 N-GSF ουδειςG3762 A-NSM-N οιδενG1492 V-RAI-3S ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οιG3588 T-NPM αγγελοιG32 N-NPM τωνG3588 T-GPM ουρανωνG3772 N-GPM ειG1487 COND μηG3361 PRT-N οG3588 T-NSM πατηρG3962 N-NSM μουG1473 P-1GS μονοςG3441 A-NSM

οιδενG1492 V-RAI-3S - Verb,Tense: Perfect Voice: Active Mood: Indicative

PERFECT Tense - NOT FUTURE TENSE

Please learn what this verse actually means and understand that it doesn't mean that someone will NEVER know or CAN'T know the day or the hour. That is not what the verse says.

Also, before the "Hebrew" Calendar was the "Sacred" Calendar as many refer to it which was the calendar discussed by Enoch (found in Enoch 1 as it is referred to). I have studied it in depth many years ago.

I have no presented the CORRECT Jubilee cycle and the years in this thread. Any other cycle is INCORRECT. This is because the date affixed against it is the year that Jesus presented His Death and Rising which is the year 31 AD.

Old 10-18-2017, 11:38 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,655,253 times
Quote:
Parcelization of Israel for the purposes of appeasement of Palestinian demands is a current event and is in agreement with ancient prophecy of Last Times events.
Does the Bible ever mention the parcelization of Israel as part of a prophesy?
(On most of the points you made in that posting, I agree with you.)

Old 10-18-2017, 11:49 AM

23,162 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. - Matt 24:36

That is a Jewish idiom of Yom Hakeseh, the hidden day that nobody is supposed to name because it was to remain a secret from the rest of the world and it still is a secret although it should not be to Christians. Paul taught his people the times and the seasons and he said that we had no worry of Christ coming upon us like a thief in the night because we knew the times and seasons, and EVERY JEW knew the day.

Antiochus Epiphanies, the Anti-Christ of Daniel had one mission, and this was to turn the children of Israel away from the law, and away from the appointed holy days of God where his main goal was to change the times and the seasons, and where he failed in his task, the anti-Christ of Christianity succeeded and now the people who claim to follow the God of Israel do not know their appointed visitation days and this is because the times and seasons have been changed so much so, that Christians don't know the day of their visitation, and God will come upon them as a thief in the night, but God can't come like a thief to those who know the times and seasons.

The greatest accomplishment of Anti-Christ was to hide all the appointed days that when those days come, people will be drinking and marrying and going on about their lives when God's appointed days come to them, and they don't know the day or the hour simply because they have rejected all the ways of God, they reject all the information of Jesus and all the instructions of the comings and goings of the temple that a servant is supposed to be watching, he is to watch because those days are his mater's visitation days, and since he will not watch, he will be cut in have and appointed his lot.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-25-2017 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Please don't use red text

Old 10-18-2017, 12:13 PM

23,162 posts, read 10,455,314 times
What is famously said on every Rosh Hashanah?

When you begin watching the days and begin learning the Torah cycle and the exact prayers set for exact days, you begin to notice those sayings in the New Testament and the old.

If I say,'' The kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of our God,'' what is the date?

Everyone who knows the holy days of Christ and what happens in the temple with the duties of the priests and what they are doing and saying, and what the congregation is doing and saying KNOWS dates.

If a person begins to keep the 7 feasts of Christ and he says all the appointed prayers and traditions with their rituals, he is going to learn dates, and he will be able to take a pencil and write dates on every chapter of Revelation because of the fact that Revelation is simply detailing everything that happens and everything that is being said in the fall Holy days of Christ.

Like that 30 min of silence, this is repetition in knowing exactly how the priest offers the incense and the silence that is observed while the incense if burning.

If we read about people being sealed in their forehead's and right hands, WE KNOW THE DATE, it is IN FACT, the day no man knows but the father, it is the feast of Trumpets where the temple is measured by the counting of it's people, and God promises to seal and mark our foreheads and right hands IF WE ONLY KEEP THE WAYS OF GOD, and EVERY Rosh Hashanah, you are either sealed in your forehead by God, or sealed in your forehead by Babylon depending on what worship system you keep, Jerusalem, or Babylon.

A person learn all the feasts of Jesus and everything done and said on his 7 feasts, and his holy 8th day, and he will learn things that he didn't even know were there to learn. Coming up boldly to the throne of grace is done every single year, and this by the sheer confidence that you keep the 7 feasts of Jesus and you accept the laws of God that you could come up boldly every year on Rosh Hashanah before the judgment of Yom Kippur, you are being judged and marked on Rosh Hashanah, and if you don't accept the Jewish holy days that happen to be God's Holy days, then you cannot be sealed in your forehead with protection against Yom Kippur, and your name couldn't possibly be written in the lambs book of life because of the fact that you have to be counted and measured as the two sections of the temple proper in order to be written in the lamb's book of life and if you reject the two seasons of God in his worship system, you can't be sealed, if you don't love the laws of God, and the law is not on your lips, and you keep pagan holy days instead of the appointed holy days of Christ, there is ZERO chance of your obtaining God's protective seal, and ZERO chance that your name can be written in the lamb's book of life but this doesn't mean you aren't saved.

There is 3 books, and only the ones who keep the holy days of God are written in the lamb's book of life, but there is still the outer court of darkness where you find salvation, but the court is not a part of the Temple proper.

Jesus went to become a high priest in heaven, and the temple only shadows what heaven is, and while there are priests who officiate Rosh Hashanah on Earth, Jesus went to officiate Rosh Hashanah in heaven and he speaks our names every Rosh Hashanah, and if we keep the feasts that are particular to Messiah, we are sealed and protected as Jesus is the high priests over looking and officiating Rosh Hashanah EVERY YEAR.

Old 10-18-2017, 12:22 PM

Saw someone has posted somewhere in one of my threads about dating of Exodus. The Jubilee, I have identified would put Exodus as a Jubilee year at 1440 BC. This is also a recognized timeframe of other scholars. See following link for more information:

New Evidence for Thutmose III as Exodus Pharaoh in 1446 BC

Of course my date would be THE Year the Exodus began according to the account in the Bible.

Old 10-18-2017, 01:35 PM

Based on my computations and using this Jubilee, I show the beginning was 3960 BC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity