Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 04:01 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,284,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Its weak to always try to accuse others of something when your arguments fail. Making it about the poster is an attempt to deflect.

You said it it all depends on my view of God, and I told it is not so, and here you trying to make it about me.

Once again, I said ones view of interpreting scripture will be determined by your view of God. You did not think that I am saying God will change His ways depending on your view of Him, and we both know it, so you deal with my words dishonestly .

Its never weak to point out the lame actions of other posters that cant simply deal with your words as they are written and must twist them to find a way to try and rebut them. In fact, it helps others see the poster that twists the words in a truer light, and makes them wonder WHY the poster feels the need to twist the words.

You are aware that I did not say what you attribute to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 04:03 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
No, Gods intentions do not depend on my view.
He never said it did. Nice bit of twisting again i see you from you again.

Your view of God is one of limitation, limited by your own belief system that cannot comprehend God having it not only in him but the ability to save all to himself.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:08 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
The Sheep and the Goats
…40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’ 41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink,…

In your left eye are fallen spirits, the devil is not an actual living and breathing person and neither are his angels.

It is nation against nation and what people don't get is that they really do have a spirit but they automatically assume it is the spirit of God, the idea is to see the abomination and to overcome those fallen spirits if one ever recognizes that there is a fallen spirit and there is a place prepared for them. When you die, you will have a crossing over and it may be that the Lord comes and takes you from the water, but no matter what happens to you, an angel with a chain of great authority will show up right when you die, and he will take hold of that lying wicked spirit that was within you, and if you are born again, you will be taken from the water, but if you are born again, it just means that you occupied a body that didn't even belong to you, and you were not alone. The angel with a chain will come and lock up that evil spirit.

Satan Bound DEATH
1Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the Abyss, holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.…

Luke 8:31
And the demons kept begging Jesus not to order them to go into the abyss.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell, delivering them in chains to be held in gloomy darkness until their judgment;

There is a spiritual warfare going on and there are spirits in all people, we are all born with fallen spirits and it is those spirits that a place is prepared for. That is my opinion.

What is in your right eye is not the same as what is in your left eye, in your left is it a guiding spirit but it is a fallen spirit and the fact that a person continues in sin is the proof that there is a fallen spirit.

Nation against nation is a spiritual warfare and I don't think we understand just how real this warfare is, and what we are being trained to do. I don't think many humans can imagine 5 in a house, and I mean 5 spirits or that spirits come and go through the left eye, it is a confusing thing. 5 in a house, in one eye, it's hard to explain isn't it.

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Once again, I said ones view of interpreting scripture will be determined by your view of God. You did not think that I am saying God will change His ways depending on your view of Him, and we both know it, so you deal with my words dishonestly .
I quoted your words, so get over yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber
Yes, all people will be resurrected, some to everlasting life, and some for judgment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash
I guess it all depends on your view of God, and how powerful and loving you think He is.
If you meant something other than that, then just explain yourself as opposed to playing silly UR deflection games.

20,441 posts, read 12,793,000 times
Quote:
Work, is the key word there. More importantly, the works of the believer.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him"

Old 05-06-2018, 04:11 PM

3,802 posts, read 2,997,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
God set before all--Deut 30:19--- LIFE or DEATH both will be everlasting. 1John 3 looks bad for this earth. God is not fooling around. Jesus said FEW will find the road--This is why-2Cor 11:12-15, 2Cor 4:4
I really wish Jesus would have quantified what he meant by "Few", instead of leaving it subjective and open to interpretation.
Maybe you could elaborate?

Old 05-06-2018, 04:17 PM

The Sheep and the Goats
…40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’ 41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink,…

Are people angels? Hell is prepared for angels, is it not?

Old 05-06-2018, 04:18 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Believing in Jesus to save you from eternal hell is not faith, it is not scriptural, it a belief passed of to be scriptural that millions of christians have convinced themselves is scriptural even though it never says anything of the sort.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:19 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Im betting you don't know that the original Christian church that's been around since the apostles considers evangelicalism as a cult based on cherry picking and individual interpretation of scripture. They derisively mock the "proof texting" of evangelicals, all 500 or so different versions of it that result from this individual interpretation of the Bible.
That is some weird religion you got going for yourself. Good luck with all that

Old 05-06-2018, 04:22 PM

Then there is the court of Gentiles CALLED the court of darkness for GOOD REASON, who is sent to the court of darkness and is the court of darkness hell? If it is, we are speaking of the court of Gentiles, is there salvation in the court of darkness?

Jesus said EVEN THOSE are saved, that is, the least in the kingdom of heaven and let us all hope that he was speaking about the court of Gentiles. Being saved is not a goal, a better resurrection is a goal, and to be satisfied being a gentile standing in the outer court of darkness is not a good goal.

Who are the least in the kingdom?

What does Jesus say to the lawbreakers and the lawless?

Salvation as one who goes through a fire is a person who watches his house burn, and a house is a body, a resurrection body one would have if he were a firstfruit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity