Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 11:23 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,819,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I was born into a pagan lawless Christianity indwelled with a spirit but not the Holy spirit.

All of this and the book of Revelation is to walk in until the coming of the son of man within you.

You see the abomination within the Temple, and YOU ARE the temple. We are born into a 7 year coivenant and this is why the 42 months are talked about over and over, and it is why the 3 and a half years is talked about over and over because of that 7 year covenant and if you begin your walk, you will see the abomination within yourself as you live a life of Passover, study in Pentecost to come to the day no man knows.

I am at that place where I have come to the day know man knows, and this is Rosh Hashanah.

Jesus gives us 7 days to walk in, and the temple is a progressive walk. God asks a very hard thing for a Gentile to do, but the reward of doing what pleases God is unimaginable.

Again, I don't expect people to understand, most people don't know the feasts of Jesus and so they can't know the parables either, but knowing the parables is learning instruction in what God wants you to do, they tell you what God wants of you, and so you go out and do that thing.

The Abomination of Desolation
(Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24)

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

People are waiting for the Jews to build a Temple and for a false Messiah to come sit in that temple, but YOU are the temple, and when you have stood against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped of God in his commandments and worship system, you put yourself above God as a God sitting in your own temple.
I was born into a religion that stood against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped of God and I was certain I had the spirit, I did, but it was an abomination.
not even death could hold my King.

He has the keys to life and death, the Judge of the quick and the dead.

Raised up to Full Glory and sitting upon His right full throne, having shown the entire world who the evil one was when he was sentenced to death by a two court alliance of lawless men serving a lawless prince of air.

Last edited by pinacled; 04-13-2018 at 11:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2018, 11:40 AM

595 posts, read 762,926 times
I can't speak for you but I am seriously frightened every day, every day I see a shadow and wonder, and every day I pray that if somebody is sent, it isn't Jesus, hopefully Judas, or somebody like that first. I would have no strength to stand before Jesus, I would be in utter shame and remorse and frightened as hell

I am not frightened, I am excited and waiting for Jesus. No place better to be than at the feet of Jesus.
He said I am forgiven and there is no one who loves me like he does. Jesus died so we could be with him. Much repentance bears fruit. Fruit that lasts forever. Praise you Lord Jesus!
God bless
Mercy

Old 04-16-2018, 02:16 PM

Psalm 103
103 (0) By David:

(1) Bless Adonai, my soul!
Everything in me, bless his holy name!
2 Bless Adonai, my soul,
and forget none of his benefits!

3 He forgives all your offenses,
he heals all your diseases,
4 he redeems your life from the pit,
he surrounds you with grace and compassion,
5 he contents you with good as long as you live,
so that your youth is renewed like an eagle’s.

6 Adonai brings vindication and justice
to all who are oppressed.
7 He made his ways known to Moshe,
his mighty deeds to the people of Isra’el.
8 Adonai is merciful and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in grace.
9He will not quarrel to eternity, and He will not bear a grudge forever.
10 He has not treated us as our sins deserve
or paid us back for our offenses,

11 because his mercy toward those who fear him
is as far above earth as heaven.

12 He has removed our sins from us
as far as the east is from the west.

13 Just as a father has compassion on his children,
Adonai has compassion on those who fear him.

14 For he understands how we are made,
he remembers that we are dust.
15 Yes, a human being’s days are like grass,
he sprouts like a flower in the countryside —
16 but when the wind sweeps over, it’s gone;
and its place knows it no more.
17 But the mercy of Adonai on those who fear him
is from eternity past to eternity future,
and his righteousness extends
to his children’s children,
18 provided they keep his covenant
and remember to follow his precepts.

19 Adonai has established his throne in heaven;
his kingly power rules everything.
20 Bless Adonai, you angels of his,
you mighty warriors who obey his word,
who carry out his orders!
21 Bless Adonai, all his troops,
who serve him and do what he wants!
22 Bless Adonai, all his works,
in every place where he rules!
Bless Adonai, my soul!

Old 04-16-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Psalm 103
103 (0) By David:

(1) Bless Adonai, my soul!
Everything in me, bless his holy name!
2 Bless Adonai, my soul,
and forget none of his benefits!

3 He forgives all your offenses,
he heals all your diseases,
4 he redeems your life from the pit,
he surrounds you with grace and compassion,
5 he contents you with good as long as you live,
so that your youth is renewed like an eagle’s.

6 Adonai brings vindication and justice
to all who are oppressed.
7 He made his ways known to Moshe,
his mighty deeds to the people of Isra’el.
8 Adonai is merciful and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in grace.
9He will not quarrel to eternity, and He will not bear a grudge forever.
10 He has not treated us as our sins deserve
or paid us back for our offenses,

11 because his mercy toward those who fear him
is as far above earth as heaven.

12 He has removed our sins from us
as far as the east is from the west.

13 Just as a father has compassion on his children,
Adonai has compassion on those who fear him.

14 For he understands how we are made,
he remembers that we are dust.
15 Yes, a human being’s days are like grass,
he sprouts like a flower in the countryside —
16 but when the wind sweeps over, it’s gone;
and its place knows it no more.
17 But the mercy of Adonai on those who fear him
is from eternity past to eternity future,
and his righteousness extends
to his children’s children,
18 provided they keep his covenant
and remember to follow his precepts.

19 Adonai has established his throne in heaven;
his kingly power rules everything.
20 Bless Adonai, you angels of his,
you mighty warriors who obey his word,
who carry out his orders!
21 Bless Adonai, all his troops,
who serve him and do what he wants!
22 Bless Adonai, all his works,
in every place where he rules!
Bless Adonai, my soul!

“What I am leaving with you is shalom — I am giving you my shalom. I don’t give the way the world gives. Don’t let yourselves be upset or frightened.

Old 04-17-2018, 03:51 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,344,770 times
Quote:

“What I am leaving with you is shalom — I am giving you my shalom. I don’t give the way the world gives. Don’t let yourselves be upset or frightened.
Neither does he give how the world of religion gives which for the vunerable can leave you very fearful. The peace of God is here, he left it here, if only the so called bible believers pointed the world to that than its belief system.

Last edited by pcamps; 04-17-2018 at 04:54 AM..

Old 04-19-2018, 06:32 PM

3,220 posts, read 929,121 times
Quote:

God gives His peace to those serve Him. That is what Jesus was saying since His followers are to serve God. But the peace of God is not understood by the wicked not do sinners know His goodness.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:04 PM

63,929 posts, read 40,202,188 times
Default To fear the Lord

The only way you can fear the Lord is to NOT know Him. To love is to know God.

1 John 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Old 04-19-2018, 08:32 PM

3,220 posts, read 929,121 times
"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life. "

"Those who fear the Lord walk uprightly."

"The upright will dwell in the land, the blameless shall remain in it. "

It is clear by scripture that those who do not fear the Lord are not righteous and will not be allowed in the land of the righteous, heaven.

People misunderstand the fear of the Lord. It is merely a saying which is understood by the ancients as those who serve God and walk uprightly.

Old 04-19-2018, 09:10 PM

1,183 posts, read 538,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life. "

"Those who fear the Lord walk uprightly."

"The upright will dwell in the land, the blameless shall remain in it. "

It is clear by scripture that those who do not fear the Lord are not righteous and will not be allowed in the land of the righteous, heaven.

People misunderstand the fear of the Lord. It is merely a saying which is understood by the ancients as those who serve God and walk uprightly.
Umm show me proof this. To fear is revere but also be afraid of the power of a Being that has complete control of your existence.

Matthew 10:28
“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

Old 04-19-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Umm show me proof this. To fear is revere but also be afraid of the power of a Being that has complete control of your existence.

Matthew 10:28
“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
Personally I love how the Lord of Lights instilled a confidence his Children that there is no will of the Father for them to suffer.
Instead it is obvious why a person suffers. All pain comes from a single entity ......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity