Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 11:01 PM

23,128 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy777 View Post

I am not frightened, I am excited and waiting for Jesus. No place better to be than at the feet of Jesus.
He said I am forgiven and there is no one who loves me like he does. Jesus died so we could be with him. Much repentance bears fruit. Fruit that lasts forever. Praise you Lord Jesus!
God bless
Mercy

I just don't see this, I see this.

Exodus 33 ~ One thing I have learned is that when God says something, it doesn't go away.
I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee. 6And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount Horeb.

Man, There are rare people like me man, the older I get, the more regret to where I don't even want to touch people like I will share some spirit of the legion within me,

YOUNG MAN ~~~ YOUNG MAN ~~~YOUNG MAN

Young man, if you are reading this, KNOW, JUST KNOW AND BELIEVE that the most VILE and repulsive thing that you will ever do WILL ALWAYS BE BEFORE YOUR FACE. Regret is SO HARD YOUNG MAN, stray from the evil.

YOUNG MAN, Don't get too drunk that you degrade yourself, YOUNG MAN, WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PRINCIPLE BEHIND YOU, LISTEN YOUNG MAN.

That is the one thing where things become fluid and you have the power to change everything by being SHOCKINGLY Forgiving, and SHOCKINGLY wise in doing such things with almost no words, O YOUNG MAN.

Mercy, I don't know you and I seriously doubt you have done the things I have done, and we will see the outcome, and this is who has a covering and who don't, I sure hope I am not lain bear if Jesus comes like a thief, because each one who is caught as a thief where God has broken inside you and you didn't know when it was, you are as a woman who has her skirt pulled up over her head to show her nakedness, and we are all female by flesh, you will either have a covering or not, and not just because you are amongst the believers of Jesus, but because the bride makes her own covering.

Isaiah's Vision of the Lord in His Glory
1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Maybe after this?

I would be afraid to be around Jesus himself, it would be weird, but I do hope I am able to join in the conversation amongst Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because I have my own view, and I will teach them for free, see, they will need no money for bread, lol.

The spirits come and spirits go, you have to trick the bad ones, I will use them and cast them away, '' what was that you were thinking?''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 06:52 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The only way you can fear the Lord is to NOT know Him. To love is to know God.

1 John 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Also, encouraged by the Ruach HaKodosh through the testimony of the Blood flowing with Life.

Again, mysthic, in the Spirit of Understanding and lovingkindness would you be willing to remind myself and the readers here of the First Love?

I ask you this with all sincerity.

And i imagine that many are capable of answering this question with a single shout in unison.

Blessings Always.

Old 04-20-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I just don't see this, I see this.

Exodus 33 ~ One thing I have learned is that when God says something, it doesn't go away.
I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee. 6And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount Horeb.

Man, There are rare people like me man, the older I get, the more regret to where I don't even want to touch people like I will share some spirit of the legion within me,

YOUNG MAN ~~~ YOUNG MAN ~~~YOUNG MAN

Young man, if you are reading this, KNOW, JUST KNOW AND BELIEVE that the most VILE and repulsive thing that you will ever do WILL ALWAYS BE BEFORE YOUR FACE. Regret is SO HARD YOUNG MAN, stray from the evil.

YOUNG MAN, Don't get too drunk that you degrade yourself, YOUNG MAN, WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PRINCIPLE BEHIND YOU, LISTEN YOUNG MAN.

That is the one thing where things become fluid and you have the power to change everything by being SHOCKINGLY Forgiving, and SHOCKINGLY wise in doing such things with almost no words, O YOUNG MAN.

Mercy, I don't know you and I seriously doubt you have done the things I have done, and we will see the outcome, and this is who has a covering and who don't, I sure hope I am not lain bear if Jesus comes like a thief, because each one who is caught as a thief where God has broken inside you and you didn't know when it was, you are as a woman who has her skirt pulled up over her head to show her nakedness, and we are all female by flesh, you will either have a covering or not, and not just because you are amongst the believers of Jesus, but because the bride makes her own covering.

Isaiah's Vision of the Lord in His Glory
1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Maybe after this?

I would be afraid to be around Jesus himself, it would be weird, but I do hope I am able to join in the conversation amongst Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because I have my own view, and I will teach them for free, see, they will need no money for bread, lol.

The spirits come and spirits go, you have to trick the bad ones, I will use them and cast them away, '' what was that you were thinking?''

Yesh, hanni, you really need some isol time.

I appologize for what they did to you ole friend.

A man of unclean lips is a house of prayer divided against itself.
A courruption of pride upon the levitical preisthood that was shodow of the Higher priesthood established by Hashem.
As for the Spirit of Knowledge of a Promised seed.
Blessings found in the Heart are far more difficult to than one man's work.
Which reminds me of what the Lord taught me about the single man who's labor was more burdensome than asked for.

Blessings Always

Last edited by pinacled; 04-20-2018 at 07:16 PM..

Old 04-20-2018, 07:20 PM

994 posts, read 783,353 times
https://www.urantia.org/search/book_search/fear

Old 04-21-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post
Nonsense, urantia has no place in the garden.

As for a song of syllables, each stone must be placed accordingly before a person recognises the altar and the shavot of clean water that flows north to south.
The yarden has its secrets.
And it only gives a stone to the humble.
As the water flows with a roar, some people stand firm in the Spirit of Knowledge, while others lose courage.
Those that hold dear the First Love, are called and hear the Blessing of One who Is, Was, and Is to Come.

As for the stone named life.
Hmmm. Nothing like a healthy diet of hot coals.

Old 04-21-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Do we need to fear the Lord?

Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD

Pro 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Pro 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pro 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Pro 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
Pro 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
Pro 14:27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
Pro 15:16 Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.
Pro 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
Pro 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
Pro 19:23 The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
Pro 22:4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
Pro 23:17 Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.
Pro 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
"Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--
And i wonder if any readers here know who ole paul called Mother?

ole paul....
I do love how the Lord shaped Life in a man of astounding intellect.
very gifted and well educated in Torah from what I can tell.
Personally, the letter titled hebrews is one of my favorites.

Old 04-21-2018, 05:33 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Default To fear the Lord

If you fear the Lord you can NOT love God and you are just existing, NOT living.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:35 AM

23,128 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
If you fear the Lord you can NOT love God and you are just existing, NOT living.
Yeah, well, it don't work out for me like that. I only fear that I may be exposed naked just like it is going to happen to the majority, that's what I fear. Passover is coming and the waters of people will stand on end to expose what was in the waters, ''SIN.'' The feast of Tabernacles will come and it just might render a person completely naked.

It is said, that any man found in his Sukkah at the feast of Tabernacles has no worry from the fire or being exposed naked. Likewise, when Passover takes place, the overcomers are not rendered naked, but the majority are. You either have a covering or you do not, and you have to make your own fine work of twisted linen as a wedding garment.

Revelation 3
Message to the Church in Philadelphia
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Message to the Church in Laodicea
(Colossians 2:1-5)

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

This is said to the congregation of Gentile believers in Christ where JUST BECAUSE they were lukewarm, THEY WILL BE LAIN OUT NAKED LIKE A GIRL WITH HER SKIRT PULLED UP OVER THEIR HEADS
16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

You can't even be lukewarm living your days in ease, you have to study, and you have to study night and day, and if you will not purchase the gold tried in the fire, you will be exposed naked, buy the gold.

Of course, when you tell people what the gold is, they wont believe you, and if you tell them and show them where, how and why to obtain an extra vessel to purchase the oil, neither will they believe you until they are forced to buy the oil, and forced to buy the gold.

Everything is not going to be alright, I don't want to be exposed naked, and you can't just sit there and say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' and expect something for nothing.

Old 04-22-2018, 12:36 PM

3,220 posts, read 923,679 times
Quote:
If you fear the Lord as the ancients thought then as God thinks you show your love for Him and for your neighbor.

"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life."

Old 04-22-2018, 01:12 PM

1,183 posts, read 536,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
If you fear the Lord as the ancients thought then as God thinks you show your love for Him and for your neighbor.

"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life."
Doesn’t have anything to do with love of neighbor or God. It is about respect and actuaL FEAR of the incredible power of the Lord.

Anyone with a military background is instructed how to handle guns. You are taught specifically to use a firearm and rifle. Carelessness is not tolerated; Respect the weapon. Being shot at will garner incredible fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity