Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 05:17 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
O, I am so glad you reminded me of that since we spoke of it, I had forgotten what you taught me in that, and how it is obvious that God writes his laws in the hearts of the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Judah has never left God and that should be an obvious fact to anyone who is really looking. If Judah had ever left God, they could never have been persecuted and killed for 2000 years because they wont abandon God. Hosea tells us flat out that Judah still walks with God and that God can NEVER break his promise to Judah and do to Judah what he did to Israel......

There are so many scriptures and promises of God that showing how God can never give up on Judah to break 100 promises he made saying he wouldn't, his covenant with Judah is as the covenant of the Earth, Moon, and Sun that if he ever gives up on Judah, there will be no Earth, Moon, or Sun.
Only while Judah serves God. It is always the son of man, the servant and son of God who God upholds. Tribes are no more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 05:19 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
You are not Jewish. The servant of God is Jewish and any Gentile can serve God to become a Jew.

"Salvation is from the Jews. "
LOL, says you, certainly not scripture.

How you gonna tell a Jew who keeps God's commandments that he is not a Jew, but that you are a Jew and your proof is that you are lawless and pagan and that makes you a Jew?

There is no confusion what a Jew is.

Old 01-05-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Wrong...Israel sought after strange gods and G-d used the Assyrians to disperse them throughout the nations...Judah, on the other hand, remained oheidient...
Sure but it remains that those who serve God are His people, Israel.

"You are my witnesses, my servants whom I have chosen."

Old 01-05-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, says you, certainly not scripture.

How you gonna tell a Jew who keeps God's commandments that he is not a Jew, but that you are a Jew and your proof is that you are lawless and pagan and that makes you a Jew?

There is no confusion what a Jew is.
Oh for sure there is. Because there is confusion on the commandments and the law.

You are very confused. You misunderstand scripture and the power of God.

Old 01-05-2019, 05:37 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Quote it.

Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31

30 Behold, days are coming, says the Lord, and I will form a covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, a new covenant.

Old 01-05-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
You are not Jewish. The servant of God is Jewish and any Gentile can serve God to become a Jew.

"Salvation is from the Jews. "
How do you know I am not Jewish?..

Old 01-05-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Only while Judah serves God. It is always the son of man, the servant and son of God who God upholds. Tribes are no more.
You keep telling yourself that...

Old 01-05-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:

Cherry picking again, I see:

Yeshayahu - Isaiah - Chapter 43

1 And now, so said the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and the One Who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you, and I called by your name, you are Mine.

Oh, look at that, it's talking about Isarael...Oh, so sorry...

Old 01-05-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Oh for sure there is. Because there is confusion on the commandments and the law.

You are very confused. You misunderstand scripture and the power of God.
What scripture?...

Old 01-05-2019, 05:48 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:

Try and get this in your head bro, the house of Israel were never Jews, they were not the same people and they did not live in the same kingdom.

Israel lasted for 300 years, and Judah has always remained, but you are reading the name,'' Israel,'' THINKING it is speaking about Judah.

To put this in perspective, you should speak about the people of Egypt and the people of Assyria to try and claim that they are the same people.

The very first king of the house of Israel HAD TO BECOME ENEMIES WITH ALL JEWS.

The worst enemy that the king of Judah ever had was the king of Israel.

The kingdom of Israel allied against the kingdom of Judah throughout their entire history because Israel called the Torah a strange thing BECAUSE, the king of Israel said in his heart,'' If I let my people go up to Jeruslem to keep the feasts of the Lord, I will lose my kingdom and my people will obviously revert back to the kingdom of Judah and there will only be one kingdom.

The house of Israel HATED JUDAISM MORE THAN MODERN CHRISTIANITY, AND THEIR HISTORY IS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT CHRISTIANS BECOME ISRAEL/EPHRAIM.

Learning the history and knowing the difference between Israel and Judah is a hard thing to do, but if somebody really wants to understand the New Testament, they need to be made aware that Israel and Judah were two separate people except for the ones who became Jews.

From the very beginning with the very first king, Those of Ephraim not only became enemies to Jews allying with Egypt and Syria against Judah, they became enemies of God and willingly became lawless rejecting everything called of God or worshipped of God.

To think that Israel and Judah were the same people is crippling to somebody studying the bible.

Jesus didn't come offering Jews a betrothal, the Jews were already Jews, Jesus came seeking the lost house of Israel that had been lost for 700 years.

Gentiles are grafted through the void made in the lost ten tribes of Israel, Judah was not lost, Israel was lost.

Gentiles become co heirs, that is what we teach, we don't take the place of Jews, we join Jews by becoming a submissive virgin TO A Jew.

We run around claiming that we are married to a Jewish husband, and the name of that husband Is Judah, Judah is a man, and a Gentile MUST come as a virgin.

Jesus came AS JUDAH, he stood as all Jews could have stood offering a betrothal to a Gentile if that Gentile would only be loyal to her husband,'' Judah.''

Jesus didn't come calling Jews, he came as a bridegroom as any Jew could be, and he offered a betrothal to Gentiles to become one with Jews, and this under the name of Israel/Ephraim.

Gentiles come through the promise made to the house of Israel, NOT JUDAH.

Judah was never lost, Israel was lost and the house of Israel and their people were NEVER JEWS.

I understand that everyone and they grandma gets this wrong because it is very hard to think of the name Israel and not associate it with the nation and people of Judah, but Israel was not Judah and they were never Jews, the history of Israel is a history about a lawless prodigal nation who were the greatest enemy of Jews, worse than Christians.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 01-05-2019 at 05:58 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity