Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 07:39 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Judah is a part of the nation of Israel, but the Israelites in the kingdom of Israel were never Jews.

The covenant is for both houses, the house of Israel named Ephraim and the house of Judah, the two sons.

The house of Israel were not the same people or nation with the Jews of Judah.

The two were united under David but after Solomon there has always been two.

Esau and Jacob were twins in the same womb and they are not the same people, not the same nation, not the same religion.

Those Israelites rejected the ways of God, they rejected Jerusalem specifically to remain divided from the Jews of Judah.

The very first king of the house of Israel had to create his own religion and for 300 years they lived beside Jews.

Two different people, two different nations practicing two different religions.

But you take the history of the house of Israel and you try and put their history and sin on a comlletely different people in a different kingdom practicing a different religion.

It would be the same if you took all the sins against Humanity that Christianity has been doing over the last 2000 years and then tried to blame the Jews of Judah for all their unbelief.

The book of Romans begins speaking of Israel, and it is speaking of Israel throughout the book, it is showing how God ended their kingdom for their lawlessness and disbelief, but most every Christian that reads Romans thinks it is speaking of Judah when it is not.

Either way, what would you have to do with Israel, did you know that Revelation 2 AND Revelation 3 talk about Gentiles who claim to be Jews but are not Jews?

Why would anyone think that you were a Jew?
I never said "house of Israel."

Israel is the servant of God. If you insist on calling Judah anything but Israel you miss the point. Rebel Israel are the Israelites who do not serve God. They are not actually Israel. Only to man but not to God. Notice God says He will bring Israel back in the end days. Well I am Israel, God's servant.

The Lord says this; "Here is my servant whom I uphold,my chosen one with whom I am pleased,upon whom I have put my spirit,he shall deliver righteousness to the nations. "

The works I do in my God's name bear witness for me. If you do not want to believe me then believe in the works so you will live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2019, 08:24 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
I never said "house of Israel."

Israel is the servant of God. If you insist on calling Judah anything but Israel you miss the point. Rebel Israel are the Israelites who do not serve God. They are not actually Israel. Only to man but not to God. Notice God says He will bring Israel back in the end days. Well I am Israel, God's servant.

The Lord says this; "Here is my servant whom I uphold,my chosen one with whom I am pleased,upon whom I have put my spirit,he shall deliver righteousness to the nations. "

The works I do in my God's name bear witness for me. If you do not want to believe me then believe in the works so you will live.
You aren't Israel, just because people claim to be Israel does not make them Israel and again, God made a covenant for Ephraim and Judah very specifically pointing out the fact that there are two sons, you just wont admit what you read and then you claim to be Israel when your actions prove otherwise, there is no confusion about how a Gentile takes hold of the covenant to become one with God's people, but you don't do that, and so you claim to be a Jew when you are clearly not a Jew. You think you replace Jews but you don't, and why would you? You don't even believe in God's recorded religion that Israel is to keep forever.

Old 01-06-2019, 09:56 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,934 times
Quote:
You aren't Israel, just because people claim to be Israel does not make them Israel and again, God made a covenant for Ephraim and Judah very specifically pointing out the fact that there are two sons, you just wont admit what you read and then you claim to be Israel when your actions prove otherwise, there is no confusion about how a Gentile takes hold of the covenant to become one with God's people, but you don't do that, and so you claim to be a Jew when you are clearly not a Jew. You think you replace Jews but you don't, and why would you? You don't even believe in God's recorded religion that Israel is to keep forever.
Actually everything you say is misconstrued because you fail in keeping the law and the prophets.

There is only one son. One covenant but you see things in the eye's of man. I see things in the presence of God.

Just because you say there are two sons does not make it so.

God said; "Israel is my son, my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me." He didn't say "house of Israel."

The son serves the Father, God.

You cannot change it because you don't like it.

Whoever serves God as Jesus instructed is Israel.

I have always maintained that Israel is the servant of God.

You just misunderstand my position because you think I am a Christian. I'm not.

Old 01-07-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Actually everything you say is misconstrued because you fail in keeping the law and the prophets.

There is only one son. One covenant but you see things in the eye's of man. I see things in the presence of God.

God said; "Israel is my son, my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me." He didn't say "house of Israel."

Put a scripture up, where did God say that Israel is his firstborn son?

Old 01-07-2019, 12:56 AM

Quote:

Why don't you go take this post in the Judaism and post it with these last posts and see how many people laugh at you, and they wouldn't be laughing because you think that they don't understand, they would be laughing at you for saying things that simply are not historically true.

Anything goes in the Christianity forum, but history is history dude, fact is fact.

Show me a scripture where God says that Israel is his first born son.

You just make things up.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:02 AM

How does somebody keep telling another human to think like a God? Do they think they were ever a God to be able to comprehend what thinking like God means?

A God that created the universe and suddenly a little bug is going to reply? Well Damn my eyes, let me say it again,''' NOBODY can think like God if there is even a God. I mean, I am sure of it, and I am also sure that I would never have the propensity to think like God should I live a freaking billion years in this flesh.

Please stop telling people to think like God as if anyone has the propensity, are you ok?

Old 01-07-2019, 01:18 AM

What is different?

In Jesus day you could present a case for Jesus to the Jew, not today.

In Jesus day, people went around convincing other Jews of Jesus through scripture and Messianic prophesies, but that was then, today Christians are leading the field in proving that Jesus could not have been the Messiah, a Jew doesn't need to say anything because the Christian offers proof against Jesus with everything they say and do, they prove to the Jew that Jesus could not have been the Messiah, and the reason why is that all Israel KNOWS WHAT MESSIAH COMES TO DO.

Gentile Christians either don't know the Messianic prophesies or more likely, they choose not to know.

Let us try this out.

LET US PROVE JESUS IS THE MESSIAH TO THE JEWISH MEMBERS HERE.

IF there was ever a person to make his case about Jesus to the Jew, I AM HE.

But I can't even open my eyes up at Jews because of what Christianity has done for 2000 years, I can't even present my case out of sheer shame, and shamed I am, but I could present a hero.

A Hero.

I know, HEY, Let's go tell the Jews of Judaism that Jesus was their promised hero.

I mean.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:27 AM

Jesus was the hero of Israel, let's begin with the first thing he said.

Jesus stood up to read the Torah portions that are exact sayings only said on exact days during the Torah cycle which ends on Shemini Atzeret and then begins in Simchat Torah which is the same thing.

First thing Jesus did was to read his Torah portion as he had waited a very long time to do so, and he read from Isaiah 61, AND WHAT A FREAK, CAN YOU IMAGINE HIS VANITY?

Jesus read the Torah portion and then claimed that it was fulfilled IN THEIR OWN EARS, IN THEY EYES!!!!!!! OMG, THEY EYES, right there man.

JESUS WAS IN FACT CLAIMING THAT HE HAD FULFILLED ALL OF ISAIAH 60 AND ISAIAH 61.

The most instructive chapters, prepare for war.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Jesus was the hero of Israel, let's begin with the first thing he said.

Jesus stood up to read the Torah portions that are exact sayings only said on exact days during the Torah cycle which ends on Shemini Atzeret and then begins in Simchat Torah which is the same thing.

First thing Jesus did was to read his Torah portion as he had waited a very long time to do so, and he read from Isaiah 61, AND WHAT A FREAK, CAN YOU IMAGINE HIS VANITY?

Jesus read the Torah portion and then claimed that it was fulfilled IN THEIR OWN EARS, IN THEY EYES!!!!!!! OMG, THEY EYES, right there man.

JESUS WAS IN FACT CLAIMING THAT HE HAD FULFILLED ALL OF ISAIAH 60 AND ISAIAH 61.

The most instructive chapters, prepare for war.
This is what I would take in the Judaism forum, but there is no way for it to be respected in the Judaism forum, AND FOR DAMNED GOOD REASON.

I actually see Anti Semite Christians going into the Judaism forum like sharks and this amazes me, and THANK GOD FOR THE MODS.

That is my point, instead of Christians trying to prove Jesus could have been the Messiah, they prove every day that he could have NEVER been the Messiah.

I could take what Jesus said when he said,'' It has been fulfilled in your ears,'' and I would try and prove Jesus was a Jewish Messiah in the Judaism forum', BUT WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

WHY?

Although every Christian makes it impossible for Jesus to have been the Messiah, why in the world would I try and convince a Jew to join my religion?

Here is what I would tell the Jew IF the Jew would convert to my religion.

First off, you must accept the recorded sabbath and 7 feasts of God and he made them about man and all of them concern you. You must GREATLY RESPECT THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS AND BEWARE OF BECOMING LAWLESS O YOU JEW, I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

How does a Gentile convert to Judaism explain to a blood line relative of the Messiah that he needs to convert to Judaism, a religion that the Jew practices?

I SWEAR JEWS, YOU BETTER CONVERT TO JUDAISM.

Now see, even if the Jew does not heed my warning, I TOLD HIM. But for a modern Christian to claim they are married to a Jew to then make claims that Jesus came fulfilling prophesies is just a joke, I mean, I could present a lawful, fulfilling Messiah but lawless people cannot, I can present a lawful Jesus but everyone else presents a lawless Jesus.

Old 01-07-2019, 12:01 PM

1,146 posts, read 649,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
What about the gentiles?

Matthew 15:24 (ESV)
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
Jesus was sent to the people of Israel because they are the oracle of God. Through them the revelation of God's nature and will is revealed to the world. The ultimate act of redemption therefore had to be made amongst the people of Israel. Jesus' last words upon the cross were, "it is finished". This meant that the work of redemption was completed by His act among His people. The benefits of it are bestowed upon all the world.

Following the resurrection of Christ, His disciples went throughout the world to preach the good news of salvation. St. Peter was the primary evangelist to the Jews and St. Paul was the primary evangelist to the gentile world.

The Book of Acts chronicles many miracles of God that accompanied the apostles to CERTIFY their words among those who heard them.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity