Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2019, 06:09 PM

23,239 posts, read 10,518,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief "
Thessalonians
Now about the times and seasons, brothers,we do not need to write to you. For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should over take you like a thief. For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness.…

Revelation

If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

You have been made keeper over the household of God to give the children of God meat in due seasons. This means that you became a virgin to Christ and through some miracle, you have become pregnant, the virgin witn child. You have to give this child the milk of the word until he can eat the meat of the word, and this is to know your own times and seasons, the meat is in those 7 feasts OF MEAT.

You have to be born again, and Paul's own disciples were not even born again yet, Paul told them that they were still his babies until Christ could finally be formed in them, and this can only be achieved by study. God has created a new thing in the world, a woman will give birth to a full grown mature man.

Who has heard of such a thing? Nevethless, a virgin of Christ will give her child the milk of the word until he gets grown and born just as Revelation 12 is explaining, Christians giving birth while still on this earth. Children they raised in the womb, and this child is caught up to heaven when he is born again after the first season of spring is over, Pentecost concludes this season.

EVERYONE knows the day no man knows, only the father, this is Yom Hakesseh, and there is an extreemly good reason for all the secrecy of Rosh Hashanah,'' another name for Yom Hakesseh.......The hidden day.

Israel is not supposed to speak of this day with any Gentile because it is to remain hidden to Gentiles......

Why?

Because of what Rosh Hashanah is to the nations, it is the day of judgment when all of Israel is sealed in their forehead with protection, while Gentiles are sealed for destruction.

The day no man knows is judgment day against all the Gentile nations, and this is why it is strictly not supposed to be spoken of, hence the term,'' The day no man knows.''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Have you considered that "the day of the Lord" is not a world-wide event? Rather, as I see it, it is an experience (or experiences) that each of us comes to in our own time. If one doesn't read books like the bible with a literal mindset, but rather as pertaining to spiritual things, they make more sense.
This is EXACTLY correct.

All those first converts knew they were walking a progressive walk, in a race to the day of the Lord, their death on Rosh Hashanah.

God has fooled everyone, he speaks of the judgment of the wicked because the wicked are freaking evil and need to die, but everyone thinks that the wicked is somebody else, when it is EVERY ONE.

Every one.

Time and time again, prophesy after prophesy, I keep coming back to Jonah saying,'' O GOD, YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO FORGIVE THEM, WHY ALL THIS DRAMA?''

Old 09-21-2019, 10:46 PM

3,220 posts, read 929,741 times
As It is written;

"Stay awake or you will not know when YOUR Lord will come."

And still you sleep!

He's here!

Old 09-22-2019, 08:05 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
As It is written;

"Stay awake or you will not know when YOUR Lord will come."

And still you sleep!

He's here!
I know! I found a quarter under my pillow this morning!

Old 09-22-2019, 11:03 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,862,206 times
"He will come as a thief in the night" is saying He will come unexpectedly to those who ignore the 'signs and warnings' of the times. Similar warnings of Jesus include the the parable of the wise and foolish virgins (Matt. 25:1-13) - and also the comparison of the End Time attitudes of many people, with those outside the Ark in Noah's time (Matt. 24:37-39):

37… "As it was in the days of Noah,*so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

Old 09-22-2019, 12:23 PM

3,220 posts, read 929,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
"He will come as a thief in the night" is saying He will come unexpectedly to those who ignore the 'signs and warnings' of the times. Similar warnings of Jesus include the the parable of the wise and foolish virgins (Matt. 25:1-13) - and also the comparison of the End Time attitudes of many people, with those outside the Ark in Noah's time (Matt. 24:37-39):

37… "As it was in the days of Noah,*so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at Man."
He's here!

The kingdom of heaven is at hand!

As it is written;

"In days to come I shall raise up a righteous shoot to David.As King He shall do what is right and just in the land. In His day Judah shall be saved. Israel shall dwell in peace. The name they will give him is the Lord our righteousness. "

Old 09-22-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutdude View Post
i know! I found a quarter under my pillow this morning!
lol.

Old 09-22-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
He's here!

As it is written;

"In days to come I shall raise up a righteous shoot to David.As King He shall do what is right and just in the land. In His day Judah shall be saved. Israel shall dwell in peace. The name they will give him is the Lord our righteousness. "
What in the world does Judah, Israel, or David have to do with you?

So offensive, that is, people claiming to be of a tribe they are not of.

There is a word for that.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:14 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,654,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Right, Jesus comes by surprise according to 1st Thess. 5:2-3.
When the 'powers that be' will be saying, "Peace and Security.." that will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14,9 before Jesus as Prince of Peace ushers in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.

Who will be destroyed is mentioned at Isaiah 11:3-4; and Rev. 19:14-16
For that matter, according to Psalm 92:7 all the wicked will be destroyed forever.
Wait a minute, if the earthly 'powers that be' ,are saying its a time of peace and security...the bible says those days will be like the days of Noah (before the flood), anything but peaceful and secure!

Not to mention, how likely is it, there will EVER be a time period on earth, when our world leaders are saying peace and security?

Old 09-25-2019, 10:18 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,654,108 times
Quote:
He's here!

As it is written;

That will NEVER happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity