Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 02:44 PM

11,940 posts, read 3,762,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacharyB View Post
The OT is famous for its' double prophecies (1st = then, 2nd = prophesied for later).
Perhaps this warning method of God is continued in the NT.
Yes, I believe so

It’s not just the warnings though

Speaking through the people/organisations to their “children” “offspring”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2021, 10:20 AM

72 posts, read 20,607 times
Default Can God Tell Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacharyB View Post
The OT is famous for its' double prophecies (1st = then, 2nd = prophesied for later).
Perhaps this warning method of God is continued in the NT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Yes, I believe so

It’s not just the warnings though

Speaking through the people/organizations to their “children” “offspring”

A double prophesy is created to justify the paradigm that we were born into. When we here a truth, instead of changing, we change what we think the scriptures say to match our narrative. Assuredly, I say to you, I tell you the truth, coming quickly. How many times do we here this kind of language in the scriptures. My last post on the book of revelation goes on about it. Yet we say no, it is yet future. Think about it. Brainwashed or what. So when you tell me it is yet future, when future? hiram, assuredly I say to you, Christ is coming soon. Should I think maybe what you really mean is another 2000, years from now?

Can God Tell Time?

Matthew 16:27-28, "For the Son of man is about to come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There are some of those standing here, who in no wise shall taste of death, until they have seen the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Old 08-30-2021, 07:03 PM

1 posts, read 98 times
Hello Zachary.

We would like to contact you. please let us know how we can do that.

thank you, Playfair777
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity