Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 07:58 PM

852 posts, read 1,365,568 times

Advertisements

Sent you a dm...I think...am new to this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 03:52 PM

2 posts, read 2,730 times
Default i like to know the linkss

my name is John I am 33 i have had 5 dreams in 4 days God is trying to tell something? but not sure what it is? so want to know what my dreams mean? i will share with anyone who is of the holy spirit know what they mean

God bless you

on your life;
This is the "Comforter" The Holy Spirit that Jesus promised
I have been on both sides , the annointing was there on my life as a child, but as a very young adult, i didn't understand it , and was a psychic; as a result , very horrible things occured
as i begged God to take this from me.. He did
After i was born again and had counseling and studies on this supernatural gift,
I eventually prayed to The Father that he would let me have it back to use it for His kingdom and to glorify Him.
Those of you that have it, take care that you never abuse it, with your will,
Pray and ask God to show you His perfect will, whether in dreams or visions
If you're not familiar with this method DM me , if you care to. I have a couple of links that you can start with that will instruct on this gift and God's plan for it, and how to discern what is evil from God.
God Bless you[/quote]

Old 09-08-2009, 07:45 PM

2 posts, read 2,730 times
[SIZE=3]9/5/2009 I dream the singles went out to to with Andre did not invite me but I got there there was this doing shower in a film I talk to her like I met her from Israel she had round hate on and strapless black with pink flowers she did the show with c lothes on I was proud of her thinking she was cute to seeing color anamels blue and pink as wives went to Israel was taking the cab two place was not sure I have enough money get out of the cab a pray walk around the airport out side in the son thinking will Judi pick me up when I get home [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Woke up [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]9/6/2009 I dream about getting a ride to dialysis the black car picks me up the car needs to stop at a shop get fixed Jason Killbern is working there in a tox he feels like a slave with Kevin B the car is fixed thinking of dial witch I have a chose go to a wedding or treatment I end up at some one house theres Kevin B I am part of the wedding party I think Amy is in the dress happy for Caleb we line I ‘m the 3d man first with bag pipes and a cilt I was a groomsmen it was not Amy but her sister getting married I was thinking this is why they did not Amy marry Caleb I get to my table trying to call Susan invite as my date scared if I should skip dialysis or not woke up [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]9[/SIZE][SIZE=3]/7/2009 I dream me and my mom are in a mall then at night we get some mcdonels jest before it close the missions place opens at 3am to make food for the poor all is closed Tricia was in the car waiting we all is closed we see some thing we were not ment to see this man comes after us but close a row of glass doors behind us to slow him down lock them he backs two of them but gives up I tell mom to get the food I’m hungry we hear singing from the missions store don’t know what but about Christ woke up[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]9/8/20089 I dream that I go ny home close the door it start raining hard I a lot of people walking down plainfelid I was safe & dry they were dream two I was in a game but hired by two guys to start a mob I was given a room to sleep by the beach a legal job for a fount two guns but I lost one the center of two had hookers working for us then I was getting people to join I could not go home the feds got one boss by the beach he saw me but did not tell the cops the other boss was caught to I was leader of the mob yet now! I know how serve but don’t want to lead I woke up[/SIZE]

this is what i have been dreaming what do you think it means God bless you

Old 10-27-2009, 06:10 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,769 times
Default Who can say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
If you liked what you dreamed, like maybe you got an idea about a career or something, your own will would help you reach that goal, right? JMHO.
some people say they believe and their actions makes you wonder, some say they don't and their actions don't match. So what can we say,some people want bad things and have bad dreams. IF you have brain damage.........and it was an accident...would a loving God take that into allowance . WHAT GOD? The one who hung the sun in the sky and makes it come up every morning, and gave the brain to the human race, and gave us all one, are you taking care of your gifts?

Old 10-28-2009, 06:13 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,304,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *sherry* View Post
Have you ever had a dream that has then became reality? I'm not speaking of deja vu. I am speaking of actual dreams that you dream while you are sleeping. They don't have to be spiritual in nature necessarily. I am just wondering how many people have had them and to how they attribute that happening.
Yes, I have had them to come true. I know that God deals with me more in this season in dreams. Every dream that I have is not from God, but I can tell when He gives me something, well it comes true.

He may show me something that happens, or something about a person like a warnings, then it happens.

God can also give you a vision of the night.

I have even that God to show me things, tell me things, show me things about Himself, and others. I keep a dream/vision journal. I would recommend you keep one, it may help you in understanding what God may be showing you.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *sherry* View Post
about 6 months. Most dreams takes anywhere from 1-6 months....but there's no mistake that it is the same occurance when it happens. Before it's said. I wasn't driving the car and the person who was knew nothing about the dream. So subconsious thinking didn't play into it.
That could have been God showing you the wreck as a warning. That is why we must be keen to His Spirit so we will know when He is telling us something.

About a year ago I actually asked God to communicate with me more in my dreams and He does. I just have to be sensitive enough to His Spirit to know when He is speaking with me in a dream.

I think that God was showing me things before but I never paid my dreams any attention until I finally realized that God communicates in this way.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:52 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Duh! They come from the Quantum flucuations within the fabric of space. These flucuations are popping into existence all the possiblities of the furture - your mind just happened to dial it on one that involved you - its just a matter of probabilty. All the other dreams that you had that did not come true were either from different universes or a different life.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Duh! They come from the Quantum flucuations within the fabric of space. These flucuations are popping into existence all the possiblities of the furture - your mind just happened to dial it on one that involved you - its just a matter of probabilty. All the other dreams that you had that did not come true were either from different universes or a different life.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:01 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shawn_2828 View Post
How can you not know this

Old 10-28-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
How can you not know this
I will stick with random dreams and the ones from God. How, because it doesn't make sense.?

Last edited by Miss Shawn_2828; 10-28-2009 at 09:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity