Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 12:01 PM

852 posts, read 1,365,738 times

Advertisements

Have you ever had a dream that has then became reality? I'm not speaking of deja vu. I am speaking of actual dreams that you dream while you are sleeping. They don't have to be spiritual in nature necessarily. I am just wondering how many people have had them and to how they attribute that happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 12:58 PM

7,997 posts, read 12,276,700 times
Precognitive dreams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-17-2008, 03:13 PM

1,897 posts, read 3,493,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryturner View Post
Have you ever had a dream that has then became reality? I'm not speaking of deja vu. I am speaking of actual dreams that you dream while you are sleeping. They don't have to be spiritual in nature necessarily. I am just wondering how many people have had them and to how they attribute that happening.
No!

Preterist

Old 11-17-2008, 03:15 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
how they attribute that happening.
If you liked what you dreamed, like maybe you got an idea about a career or something, your own will would help you reach that goal, right? JMHO.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:31 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,254 times
Quote:
Yes, I have...
Do you remember the tornados years back that ripped through tonado ally? I dreamt about tornados quite a bit before them. Another one was really scary, it was a huge fire tornado.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:16 PM

Default dreams

In one of my dreams I had a car wreck. When the wreck actually happened it happened at the exact location that was in my dream and had the exact same end result.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:11 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,619,043 times
How long from the dream till the accident?
- Byron

Old 11-21-2008, 03:30 PM

about 6 months. Most dreams takes anywhere from 1-6 months....but there's no mistake that it is the same occurance when it happens. Before it's said. I wasn't driving the car and the person who was knew nothing about the dream. So subconsious thinking didn't play into it.

Old 11-21-2008, 03:36 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
I do it often. The dreams are not bad or even relevant. Typically it's just a normal, everyday situation in my dream and then when that situation happens in real life and I say or do whatever, I get that sense of deja vu.

Old 11-21-2008, 04:00 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,283,607 times
In my experience you have an annointing on your life;
This is the "Comforter" The Holy Spirit that Jesus promised
I have been on both sides , the annointing was there on my life as a child, but as a very young adult, i didn't understand it , and was a psychic; as a result , very horrible things occured
as i begged God to take this from me.. He did
After i was born again and had counseling and studies on this supernatural gift,
I eventually prayed to The Father that he would let me have it back to use it for His kingdom and to glorify Him.
Those of you that have it, take care that you never abuse it, with your will,
Pray and ask God to show you His perfect will, whether in dreams or visions
If you're not familiar with this method DM me , if you care to. I have a couple of links that you can start with that will instruct on this gift and God's plan for it, and how to discern what is evil from God.
God Bless you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity