Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 03:05 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,836,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I thought it best for Robin's edification to clear up his obvious confusion over what is the proper way to "love each other" (agape) . . . in contrast to his "tough love" nonsense. This highlight of driftwoodpoint's is on the mark . . . especially the long-suffering. The judgers and condemners and shunners . . . etc. show no understanding of true agape love whatsoever. They indulge their own desires to control, dominate and otherwise dictate to others under the cover of Biblical authority . . . but that is NOT Christian . . . that is "Biblean.".
Okay let me share this with you, I got it from youtube. There are 4 doctors, the first goes around saying "Your all gonna die" but never tells anyone whay they are going to die. The second, and I dont really remember this one to good, Oh crap lets see if I can get the video going.

YouTube - Todd Friel's "Bullhorn Guy" Response (Part 1)

I would like to see your responce to this video so please watch the whole thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2009, 04:20 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,945,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Thus speaketh the forum poster, and so it is written.

How about you just worry about yourself and stop making rules for other people's lives that don't harm you in any way.
I don't make any rules. God makes them, and they are already established in His word.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I don't make any rules. God makes them, and they are already established in His word.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:08 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,619,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post

That is the thing, I dont hate them. I dont like what they do, but I dont hate them.
Oooops. I should have said "If not then to THEM you may seem to be just another voice in a vast sea of gay haters and persecutors throughout history."

Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Oooops. I should have said "If not then to THEM you may seem to be just another voice in a vast sea of gay haters and persecutors throughout history."

Its all good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity