Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 11:46 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,104,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Laker View Post
so it's only because you deem it a deviant
Yes "deviant" that would be a word I would use to talk about the Gays.

However to be more Biblical correct I would be just as happy useing the term the Revised English Bible uses, "sexual pervert"

or perhaps more to the point, the Today's English Version bible is more clear with it's use of the term: "homosexual perverts" for
1 Corinthians 6:9-11

(see more of what the different translations have come up with for the Gays at TEXT OF CORINTHIANS 6:9-11 FROM THE CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURES)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 11:48 AM

981 posts, read 806,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
Yes
Yes,I believe that if you are doing gay sex you are fully 100 gay!
you do not accidently unzip......

You do not accidentally suggest that you and your buddies at work knock-off early for the day and head over to the gay bath house and do a litle experimenting....

Just does not happen....

No guy ever tried to explain getting caught by his wife and children in the middle of performing a sex at on another guy by saying, "Oh, dont worry, Im not gay I just needed to pay him back for helping me fix the car's breaks"...

That excuse is just not going to fly with anyone....we all know better.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. This isn't open to debate. I'm sorry.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:51 AM

981 posts, read 806,320 times
Quote:
first this chick is bat crap crazy - about all that needs to be said there

2nd - without a real dog in the fight, a simple observation that I find kind funny

all the people who say the moment you engage in a gay sex act you are automatically gay

spend your whole life attracted to and being intimate with the opposite gender, but go opposite once then you are full fledged, 100% gay

what if I feel it goes the other way - you can have someone who is obviously a homosexual, but for some reason or another decides to have sex with the opposite sex .... are they then at that point straight

of course not - they are deviants!

whatever, if you want the act to be the lead of all else, then let it stand in a vacuum and cut both ways

you'll get twisted up pretty quickly though because life just isn't that cut and dry
Thanks. That's what I said previously, and have been saying all along.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:52 AM

9,091 posts, read 19,226,281 times
and the crazy thing is you can quote any literature you want

but it doesn't make it illegal

so it's your own bias in the issue and you are now blaming literature on your own logical shortcomings and simplistic thought processes .... that must be nice

whatever helps you keep things in their pretty, non blurry packages I guess

i still maintain life is much more complicated than all of that and one gay encounter does not make one a homosexual as such one straight encounter does not make one a heterosexual

what about those who are virgins .... since they haven't had any sex acts they must sit around and wait to find their proper bucket to fall into, right? They definitely cannot identify themselves as either gay or straight as they have had no actions to show this trait.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
and the crazy thing is you can quote any literature you want
Um, by "literature" you mean the Holy Bible?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
one gay encounter does not make one a homosexual .
oh yes it does!...LOL

I dont get to go up to my wife and tell her that although she just caught me in bed with another women, "It's not adultery because it was only the one encounter".

The rule is this...
When it comes to a perversion , in for a penny, in for a pound.

No man ever accidentally dropped his zipper...
You dont accidentally end up in gay sex.

People that try to justify their own perversions by making the weak claim, "Im not gay, it was only the one time" are in denial*....

*Denial: not just a river in Egypt...LOL

Old 12-22-2009, 12:18 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,588,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
oh yes it does!...LOL

I dont get to go up to my wife and tell her that although she just caught me in bed with another women, "It's not adultery because it was only the one encounter".

The rule is this...
When it comes to a perversion , in for a penny, in for a pound.

No man ever accidentally dropped his zipper...
You dont accidentally end up in gay sex.

People that try to justify their own perversions by making the weak claim, "Im not gay, it was only the one time" are in denial*....

*Denial: not just a river in Egypt...LOL
You truly have no comprehension of homosexuality and how it differs from same gender sexual acts. One is an identity, who you are - the other is a physical act, what you do.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:26 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,226,281 times
is the Bible not literature? - i see no reason to put that in quotes

anyhow, since you are clouded by writings more than clear thought let's take it a step further and look at sexual perverts (your term, btw)

i've read some literature of my own and there seemed to be some pretty distinct verbage that has been interpreted on this subject

it appears that all of the following can be viewed as sexual pervisions:

sex outside of marriage
sex that cannot result in procreation - i.e. oral or anal sex, masterbation, etc ..... even going so far as to make the use of contraceptives a kin to abortion

once again leaving your own qualifications that actions are the true lead and that no man accidentally dropped his zipper (and I assume that no woman has accientally spread her legs?!) and you don't accidentally end up perverse sexual situations that anyone who engages in an act that is either outside of marriage or not for procreation is a sexual deviant

if so than why is one sexual deviant pretty much cool and the other not so much

if oral sex is wrong and deviant and people just don't accidentally fall into it and a one time act equals a lifetime label than anyone who engages in this deviant practice is equally a sexual deviant regardless of the genders performing it on each other or the context of their relationship

you also completely ignored my questions about virgins

since the sex act is the lead to sexuality, does that mean virgins have no sexual orientation because they have had no act to show their preference?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:29 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Hmmmm....my hot gf hugged me today and I didn't catch any sort of "demon" from it. It was more like an evil tree spirit. hmmmmm....

Old 12-22-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
You truly have no comprehension of homosexuality and how it differs from same gender sexual acts. One is an identity, who you are - the other is a physical act, what you do.
The Bible says that out of a man's heart flows his deeds...

Thus there is no way to try to defend being guilty of this type act of perversion.

You cant defend yourself with the lame excuse, "It was only once" and think that will convince God you dont need to repent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity