Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2010, 09:07 AM

2,705 posts, read 8,269,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Its not so easy to flip it on me

1.Flava Flav is from long island first of all

2.the bronx can have a larger population, its still doesnt look as bad as your capitol and top cities

3. The jersey shore is mountains,oceans,and dimensions above iloveny. Your state is openly, unapologetically the laughing stock of tv because of it
Ha ha, you bring up "our capital city" of Trenton. And you say it has a worse reputation for crime than the Bronx?

I'd be willing to bet you have never been to Trenton. Nor is there really a reason to go there, frankly. Aside from the state government, there is honestly not much to it. It only has 80,000 residents, and crime is not bad at all for a city. It's nowhere near the Bronx's level of crime.

I'm curious...how come I never see you post on the NYC board? You just troll the NJ threads. It's weird, like openheads says.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 AM

650 posts, read 1,327,137 times
Quote:
Born and raised.

And im a sad individual because what? LOL YOU....DONT...KNOW...ME This is the internet ,plz dont feel a thing about me

If you felt some type a way about what i said than respond or keep it moving. Just like these other posters. Other than that you dont know me at all lol
Lmao and you've been using the Internet nonstop trying to down NJ...and you're failing. One troll army huh?

When everybody tries to let it rock you're popping up again talking real greasy. This ain't got nothing to do with NY in the first place. NJ and NY are connected btw.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
See this is what im talking about with jerseyans^

They are all from new york, but which state is catching the flack for it?

1. Long island is openly wholeheartedly NEW YORK just not NYC, like you said. New Jersey is neither new york or nyc

2. New jersey wealthier than nyc???????????????? The main economic powerhouse in the usa. What education is better than an nyu or a columbia in nj?

3. Jersey couture,some other jersey show, and jersey shore are made to make fun of and exploit jersey. No one knows or cares that the cast is from new york. Jersey is still the one getting stereotyped here
NJ is wealthier than NY STATE ... you're the one so concerned with state lines. BPerone is correct, NJ is wealthier, more educated, and safer than NY. Please, don't try to argue statistics. It gets really sad.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:17 AM

3,003 posts, read 6,089,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyc_37 View Post
Ha ha, you bring up "our capital city" of Trenton. And you say it has a worse reputation for crime than the Bronx?

I'd be willing to bet you have never been to Trenton. Nor is there really a reason to go there, frankly. Aside from the state government, there is honestly not much to it. It only has 80,000 residents, and crime is not bad at all for a city. It's nowhere near the Bronx's level of crime.

I'm curious...how come I never see you post on the NYC board? You just troll the NJ threads. It's weird, like openheads says.
Trenton,camden look way worst than the bronx nuff said. Its not trolling its the truth. Hopefully after this we dont have to worry about nyc or philly being mentioned everytime someone starts a vs thread against new jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by N130 View Post
Lmao and you've been using the Internet nonstop trying to down NJ...and you're failing. One troll army huh?

When everybody tries to let it rock you're popping up again talking real greasy. This ain't got nothing to do with NY in the first place. NJ and NY are connected btw.
How many nyers really connect with nj lets be real. New yorkers dont go around feeling like new jersey is a part of new york. We're connected only because we're close together thats it. No real new yorker would say that nj and ny are connected. Theres ny and than theres nj.period

Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 AM

There is lots of sadness in this thread, but I think the saddest thing is that I read not too long ago that KONY is a recent college graduate. Can you imagine that this young man, with terrible (I mean really, really awful) grammar and complete lack of reason has actually finished college? It actually TERRIFIES me that this is our future. I'm being quite serious!!

You have to give the kid credit though - he is not intelligent, not eloquent, not even rational -- but he is one successful troll!

Old 08-11-2010, 09:31 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,324,530 times
Quote:
How many nyers really connect with nj lets be real. New yorkers dont go around feeling like new jersey is a part of new york. We're connected only because we're close together thats it. No real new yorker would say that nj and ny are connected. Theres ny and than theres nj.period
It's the same people. No one said NJ is a part of NY, it's not but they're very similar and right next to each other. However they're intertwined and their bond is rare. How are you speaking for "Real NYers", if they're what you describe then they're very few and far between.

Do you feel closer to Upstate NY (like Buffalo upstate not Poughkeepsie) than New Jersey? (serious question)

Old 08-11-2010, 09:37 AM

3,003 posts, read 6,089,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyc_37 View Post
There is lots of sadness in this thread, but I think the saddest thing is that I read not too long ago that KONY is a recent college graduate. Can you imagine that this young man, with terrible (I mean really, really awful) grammar and complete lack of reason has actually finished college? It actually TERRIFIES me that this is our future. I'm being quite serious!!

You have to give the kid credit though - he is not intelligent, not eloquent, not even rational -- but he is one successful troll!
Back to the name calling. Attacking the character of someone they don't know from Adam or Eve. Classic grammar attacks-this happens when confronted with truth, and the person has to attack something...anything lol True class new jersey true class

Anyway new jersey is the . NYCis the pimp. Everybody knows this you know this. The guy who came out of nowhere and is supposedly from Queens(like a real nyer would sit here and actually defend nj) knows it too.

You accuse me of trolling, well this is a'lot of reaction for just a mere troll. It wasn't trolling it was the truth and it ruffled feathers because it was the truth.

The non-delusional jerseyans would tell you themselves that jersey lacks any serious identity and that they're too dependent on ny and philly. But oh well. I guess i just pulled a rabbit out the hat

I said what i had to say about NEW JOISEY and im done. Don't call me a troll and than give me a thousand responses after this to which i would have to respond to lol.
Let the thread go back to being georgia Vs New Jersey+ its access to-NYCANDPHILLY

Last edited by K.O.N.Y; 08-11-2010 at 10:10 AM..

Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 AM

2,653 posts, read 5,959,326 times
Lol

Old 08-11-2010, 10:16 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,784,782 times
Yo check it - yall jerseyins be buggin. First of all, NEW YORK is NOT in Nu Joisy. NEW YORK is the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD and it is in THE GREATEST STATE IN THE WORLD. NEW YORK has nuthin to do with JOISY accept that folk from Joisy be comin up to da Boogie Down be all trippin and stuff, buggin out over da Yankees, but not as much as they buggin over the KNICKS@!! Here is some pints I make about this whole thang:

1. Snooki is from Joisy and everyone mocks you!!!
2. Hip-hop is from BRONX and everyone mocks Joisy!!!
3. Joisy is called ARMPIT OF THE NATION and everyone noes that crimes are WORST in Trenton, Camden, Newark, so therefore, ergo, everyone MOCKS JOISY because of REALITY SHOES!!!

Yall keep up with your buggin I just keep coming back with DA BRONX ATTACK on yall, LOL yall be trippin! JOISY isn't evren on the level of ALABAMA yo!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:22 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,324,530 times
Back to our regularly scheduled programing. Both state's largest transit systems:

MARTA vs NJT

MARTA
Daily Ridership: 482,500
Rail Lines: 4
Rail Stations: 38
System Length: 48 Miles
Bus Routes: 132

NJT
Daily Ridership: 940,877
Rail Lines: 14
Rail Stations: 122
System Length: 643 Miles
Bus Routes: 247
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City