Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 06:19 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,839,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
gotcha. began soone than I thought (not done reading the whole thing)
Every city or region has their own distinct style but honestly people seem to dress the same in most cities (though some might be more stylish)

mas23

NO let the Nyers tell it everyone copies them, they set the trends, Every other region is behind, everything comes from NYC first.. Thats the kinda ranting you will get from them..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 06:20 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
Lol agendas. Im still trying to figure out what My agenda is. When I came into this thread I responded to your bashing of other places. And Like us southerners do we get bashed all the time by you Northerners so what are we supposed to do, just sit there and let you talk crap. NO!!!!.. Stop playing Victim because you have your share of mess..
and again no post indicating that i was doing anything that you accused me of doing.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. NEXT.

if you can show kony post then you should have no problem showing mines.

Come again.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
This kid is saying my name....smh
Jordan u lost, just give up...u made up 2 dumbass threads because u got ur feeling hurt. And how is saying that fashion is closer than nyc would like to admit "ranting" about ny? How did i put ur precious city down by saying that?? U shoulf be going at the op, but too busy d*ck ridin the dc area. Ur mad because uve been talking bad aboiy baltimore hiphop and fashion, and i dont give a rat's ass about either... deflated your whole punk ass discussion.
btw i made 2 dumb threads because you challended me to it and couldnt back your city up. So no it wasmy my feelings it was you saying to make a poll. DUH

now get lost your feelings should already be hurt that you come from baltimore. NEXT.

lmao more ranting first it was dick riding jim jones camron

now its dickriding DC?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS KID IS SO LAME SMH

Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,696,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
you represent atlanta??? well newsflash atlanta is known for having the hugest nyc nut riders in the country.

Other southern cities laugh at you guys for it and use it as mockery against you people. Not to mention atlanta is a vacation to new yorkers.

Are you aware how many new yorkers make money buying clothes from africans in canal street and going to atlanta to sell to people?

Thats how much fashion trust you atl folks have towards new yorkers.
LOL this is so true. On another hand, when I moved to Va Beach from NYC in 08, however I am back in NYC, but they have a store called New York? Can you believe it? LOL. I went there and they are trying to have the clothes that NY has. They try so hard, but they cannot be like NY.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
LOL this is so true. On another hand, when I moved to Va Beach from NYC in 08, however I am back in NYC, but they have a store called New York? Can you believe it? LOL. I went there and they are trying to have the clothes that NY has. They try so hard, but they cannot be like NY.
yea i know. mike&ike and mrredd are made as hell and have everything in denial.

this is a fashion thread and this lame mrredd is going to bring hip hop into discussion.

he cant even give a reason to why Baltimore people still wear locaste shirts and lrg shirts in 2010 - 2011

artful dodger which was hot in 2006 probably will be something of the future when it hits baltimore in 2012 lmao.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:14 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,956,241 times
Quote:
yea i know. mike&ike and mrredd are made as hell and have everything in denial.

this is a fashion thread and this lame mrredd is going to bring hip hop into discussion.

he cant even give a reason to why Baltimore people still wear locaste shirts and lrg shirts in 2010 - 2011

artful dodger which was hot in 2006 probably will be something of the future when it hits baltimore in 2012 lmao.
lol@ this guy.... why would i explain what another person does?

To nycrican.... would u wear furry boots?? Yes or No

Old 12-02-2010, 07:16 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,089,126 times
Lol city-data is the place where people who have a chip on their shoulder about nyc, can fully express themselves. Its often taking out on the citys posters under the guise of"i love your city but hate it's posters/residents and their mentality"

On the internet a new york hater can make or try to make the "arrogant-nyer","close-minded new yorker" "provincial-new yorker"(we are apparently hyphenated with a lot of adjectives around here )etc look like an ignorant fool. And in doing so they think they've done their part in putting NYC in its place for once. These posters mostly but not exclusively come from the "hey we exist too.we really do! we promise!" places(jk kidding that was a little over the top, even for me.ok back to my post=)

So thats why we have the mike and ikes and the mike petersons and such coming in threads like this(mikeike exposed himself as a ny hater with the whole 9/11 thing btw.lol but thats another topic).And i gotta tell u city-data i get such a kick out of it. Nyc posters argue with you because its fun and it entertains us that u think u can belittle the city in anyway shape or form(trash heaps,sardine subway cars lol). Because after this whole internet thing is over, and you've logged out your account, you get back to the reality of it all. THE REALITY IS THAT IN THE REAL WORLD NO CITY IN THIS COUNTRY IS EVEN CLOSE TO SEEING NEW YORK CITY IN MOST THINGS OF IMPORTANCE=FASHION OF ITS RESIDENTS INCLUDED

Old 12-02-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Lol city-data is the place where people who have a chip on their shoulder about nyc, can fully express themselves. Its often taking out on the citys posters under the guise of"i love your city but hate it's posters/residents and their mentality"

On the internet a new york hater can make or try to make the "arrogant-nyer","close-minded new yorker" "provincial-new yorker"(we are apparently hyphenated with a lot of adjectives around here )etc look like an ignorant fool. And in doing so they think they've done their part in putting NYC in its place for once. These posters mostly but not exclusively come from the "hey we exist too.we really do! we promise!" places(jk kidding that was a little over the top, even for me.ok back to my post=)

So thats why we have the mike and ikes and the mike petersons and such coming in threads like this(mikeike exposed himself as a ny hater with the whole 9/11 thing already.lol but thats another topic).And i gotta tell u city-data i get such a kick out of it. Nyc posters argue with you because its fun and it entertains us that u think u can belittle the city in anyway shape or form. Because after this whole internet thing is over, and you've logged out your account, you get back to the reality of it all. THE REALITY IS THAT IN THE REAL WORLD NO CITY IN THIS COUNTRY IS EVEN CLOSE TO SEEING NEW YORK CITY IN MOST THINGS OF IMPORTANCE=FASHION OF ITS RESIDENTS INCLUDED

dont trip i had your back. these clowns tried to say you started the bashing when clearly the bashing started from the op , and mrredd.

These 2 guys cant get over their love of our city. KONY please rent out a apartment for these 2 so they can finally live their fantasies lmao.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:30 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,956,241 times
Quote:
dont trip i had your back. these clowns tried to say you started the bashing when clearly the bashing started from the op , and mrredd.

These 2 guys cant get over their love of our city. KONY please rent out a apartment for these 2 so they can finally live their fantasies lmao.
LMAO!!! D*ck riding 101.. "dont trip i had your back" lmaooooo!! KONY pls dont let that geek represent yall, he got nyc lookin crazy right now.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
LMAO!!! D*ck riding 101.. "dont trip i had your back" lmaooooo!! KONY pls dont let that geek represent yall, he got nyc lookin crazy right now.
geek? i know i get flyer then you , can talk to more girls then you , and just do things better.

if me and you went to south beach right now i bet the girls would be all over me and not you.

they would see me with my fly polo boots, benji outfit and see money and entertainment with the ny accent but then look at you with lrg jeans locaste shirt with the flintstone jordans with your slurred o,s in your speech and puke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City