Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 01:47 AM

133 posts, read 412,216 times

Advertisements

This is what's wrong with the mainstream media today, we are feeding the youth/young/old folks with BS about you need to have swagg in order to be recognized. News flash! Just because a person wants to wear different clothing brands, shoes, and boots doesn't mean they do not have style it just means that they are not afraid to take risks.

I have always been an individual all my life, confident in my own ability first and foremost. A leader, not a follower and I wore what I liked, not what was dictated to me by the fashion media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 01:47 AM

10,106 posts, read 9,956,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
anyone who thinkgs ugg boots for men with the fur is fruity obviously doesnt know fashion because first of all their made for men smh. Also the person does not know how to wear clothes with ugg boots cause even if you dont like the fur you can easily put your jeans over it and it will still look fly.

MRredd your making Baltimore look bad right now in the fashion tip.
lmao... why?? because we dont wear no fruity furry uggs?? Made for men huh?? earlier u said they were made for woman, and only went up to a size 9... jordan u'r making NYc look BAD right now.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Sorry, but you have to translate this gibberish. I don't understand a word of it. I'm guessing you mean to say you leave the city every so often?

Yonkers or Newark?
i never been to yonkers a day in my life , but i have mos def been to atlanta as most new yorkers have.

Stop being mad get over it. It is what it is haha. Your city not mines.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 AM

10,138 posts, read 16,035,535 times
LOL @ what this thread has become.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
lmao... why?? because we dont wear no fruity furry uggs?? Made for men huh?? earlier u said they were made for woman, and only went up to a size 9... jordan u'r making NYc look BAD right now.
Son why cant you read???? please explain why cant you read?

i didnt say they were made for girls i said the new white ones were made for women and go up to size 9

damn if you out of towners are going to go against new yorkers in fashion at least learn to read correctly

Old 12-02-2010, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
o wow thats pretty sad. so how about bad boy south , and def jam south who are ny labels and have plenty of southern artist signed to them??

o yea you didn't know that huh???

rick ross , young jeezy , t.i????? LIl wayne was even rolling with dipset for a short period of time dressing like them and repping them.

What you mean new york cant talk about hip hop??? we started hip hop and we still making music.

Now where is baltimore in hip hop???????? The only rapper i know from b more is NOE, and he is already forgotten. YAWN.
jordan why are u talking about bad boy south and defjam south??? what does that have to do with NY RAPPERS???? there are no rappers in to NYC to talk about..lol all they play is southern rap on ur radio stations.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:53 AM

1,405 posts, read 2,449,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttz View Post
This is what's wrong with the mainstream media today, we are feeding the youth/young/old folks with BS about you need to have swagg in order to be recognized. News flash! Just because a person wants to wear different clothing brands, shoes, and boots doesn't mean they do not have style it just means that they are not afraid to take risks.

I have always been an individual all my life, confident in my own ability first and foremost. A leader, not a follower in school, sports, and at my job. I wore what I liked, not what was dictated to me by the fashion media.
I agree with you!

The funny thing about Swag is it's not a style. I believe some people have Swag, but still dress sloppy/unfashionable. Swag is having that arrogance of knowing you're the "****" (That's all). It's just that type of attitude needed.

I also believe STYLE is what you make it. I said that in another thread the name brand means nothing, it's the presentation.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYY View Post
LOL @ what this thread has become.
it was cool till the nyers came in talkin bout furry boots.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
jordan why are u talking about bad boy south and defjam south??? what does that have to do with NY RAPPERS???? there are no rappers in to NYC to talk about..lol all they play is southern rap on ur radio stations.
wow now your playing the dumb game. sucks to take a L doesnt it.

you pointed that niki minaj is signed to a southern label, so i pointed that their are plenty of southern artist not just 1 who signed to ny labels. Understood?

Also the only reason niki minaj is in cash money is not even because of the label itself but mainly because of wayne. Niki minaj is obsessed with wayne.

If you do not know this then i just cant help you with your syndrome of slowness.

and quit making up stuff. nyc stations play southern rap , Midwest rap , west rap , and east coast rap.

at night time all the djs are strictly east coast rap.

dj kay slay almost never plays a southern track. Your crazy.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:59 AM

Quote:
it was cool till the nyers came in talkin bout furry boots.
no the thread went sour when people from baltimore came in and talked about hip hop and claimed that men boots with fur on it is homosexual. Like that makes any sense.

Stop watching the wire for fashion tips.

you obviously dont know how to rock clothes with certain clothes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City