Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you live in Georgia?
Yes,Georgia will be my first choice 31 30.10%
I will consider at least 5 states before Georgia 41 39.81%
It will be my last choice 4 3.88%
I'd rather move out of the country 27 26.21%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 05:33 PM

7,731 posts, read 14,357,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Past View Post
Do you enjoy living in the deep south john? Doesn't seem like you're all that happy with Atlanta.
Very much so - remember, I live here by choice.

I actually couldn't be happier with my life here, but thanks for asking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSQQST View Post
Well I'm getting them too and being accused of sending them to people I don't even know. I get antigay ones and racist ones on a DAILY basis from all sorts of anonymous people. I guess it's par for the course here now when you deal with the Atlanta people. I guess it's the new trend to do in Atlanta.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2011, 05:39 PM

88 posts, read 140,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to approach this with you privately, but you rebuffed my advances. If you know who is sending them to me then tell me, but don't accuse me of this hot new Atlanta thuggery trend.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
I tried to approach this with you privately, but you rebuffed my advances. If you know who is sending them to me then tell me, but don't accuse me of this hot new Atlanta thuggery trend.
Take it up with the mods, sporto. I have absolutely NOTHING to hide here.

You, on the other hand are known for posting absolutely over the top hysterical rants regarding Atlanta that can only be described as tragic racist theatre at best, absolute raw hatred at worst.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Interesting, you don't seem like it.
Care to explain? This should be good......

Old 01-02-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Take it up with the mods, sporto. I have absolutely NOTHING to hide here.

You, on the other hand are known for posting absolutely over the top hysterical rants regarding Atlanta that can only be described as tragic racist theatre at best, absolute raw hatred at worst.
What can the mods do? I've talked to a number of them and they said that rep points are beneficial for everybody and not to worry about receiving extra ones regardless of the source.

Tragic racist theater? Because I was mugged by a gang of ghetto drag queens? The only thing racist about it was that they singled me out as the only white guy around and because I have a slender build and may come off as gay. I was the victim racism! Not the other way around.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I will have to pass on that. But thanks for the offer, much rather keep opinions to myself
LOL! Since when?

Old 01-02-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
What can the mods do? I've talked to a number of them and they said that rep points are beneficial for everybody and not to worry about receiving extra ones regardless of the source.
Riiiiiight.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
LOL! Since when?
You know this is really a different side of you that I've never seen before. You are relentless in hunting down and squashing any anti-Atlanta opinions. Please take a Xanax and breathe in.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Riiiiiight.
Well aren't they supposed to be a positive thing? These rep points? They are supposed to be rewards for saying good things. Why would the mods discourage them in that sense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City