Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which Mega City Skyline is your favorite?
Chicago 149 41.39%
New York 211 58.61%
Voters: 360. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 05:55 PM

633 posts, read 1,443,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementor View Post
I think the mods should institute a rule when you can only cast your vote after making certain amount of posts..

Talking about inferiority complex, how obsessed you have to be to go to those lenghts to affect the results. It says a lot about Chicago mentality, doesn't it?
Talk about inferiority complex! How obsessed do you have to be to create a bunch of usernames, create a false coalition consisting of only yourself, and then spend all your time bashing a city whose supporters you accuse of doing the same thing? Says a lot about the state of adolescent America, doesn't it?

Old 04-13-2009, 06:06 PM

2,057 posts, read 5,493,426 times
IMO, hong kong has the best skyline in the world

NYC has the second best skyline in the world

Chicago has the third best skyline in the world.

Sorry, Chicago. You do not have the skyline of NYC

Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post

score board

Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM

1,624 posts, read 3,292,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown2pa View Post
Talk about inferiority complex! How obsessed do you have to be to create a bunch of usernames, create a false coalition consisting of only yourself, and then spend all your time bashing a city whose supporters you accuse of doing the same thing? Says a lot about the state of adolescent America, doesn't it?
Are you accusing me of something? That's typical Chicago defensiveness. The results of the poll change overnight with whole bunch of new users voting and all you can do is to accuse others.
Typical for Chicago. I remember mayor Dailey press conferences when he was asked about Chicago's high crime he said it is still better than some other cities in the world. That's why Chicago will never amount to anything.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:08 PM

2,057 posts, read 5,493,426 times
Quote:
score board
I love the skyline of Chicago. I love the skyline of NYC too.

I like them both. But, NYC is a little better imo

Old 04-13-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Are you accusing me of something?
Hey, I'm in the city right now. Let's hang out. You can bring Eurous and your other personalities.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Hey, I'm in the city right now. Let's hang out. You can bring Eurous and your other personalities.
I do not hang out with hicks but I am not sure if eurous does. Try him.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:15 PM

1,694 posts, read 5,684,051 times
lol Phantom voting,real nice.
Hope the person sleeps well tonight.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:22 PM

464 posts, read 1,079,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
I agree that Hong Kong has the best Skyline in the world, but I think Chicago is above NYC. What's you're favorite part about NYC?

Quote:
Are you accusing me of something? That's typical Chicago defensiveness. The results of the poll change overnight with whole bunch of new users voting and all you can do is to accuse others.
The results didn't change over night. Two nights ago I think Chicago was down by less than 3-4 votes. We aren't accusing others, you are .

Quote:
Typical for Chicago. I remember mayor Dailey press conferences when he was asked about Chicago's high crime he said it is still better than some other cities in the world. That's why Chicago will never amount to anything.
Just blew your cover. If you really lived anywhere near Chicago you'd know its Daley. Chicago has already amounted to one of the greatest cities on the planet. Do you have ample/reasonable evidence to prove otherwise? Didn't think so. Moving on.

Quote:
I do not hang out with hicks but I am not sure if eurous does. Try him.
LOL! Get over yourself. You obviously have no idea what you're saying. Remember what I've always told you? You argue from the heart and not with your head. You'd be a terrible at anything that requires the slightest bit of premeditation.

This thread REALLY needs to be closed.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire View Post
The results didn't change over night. Two nights ago I think Chicago was down by less than 3-4 votes. We aren't accusing others, you are . .
No. Last night, as it was the case from the beginning of this poll New York lead with over ten votes. Untill you guys fixed it "Chicago way"

Quote:
Just blew your cover. If you really lived anywhere near Chicago you'd know its Daley. Chicago has already amounted to one of the greatest cities on the planet. Do you have ample/reasonable evidence to prove otherwise? Didn't think so. Moving on. .
Really, You are saying your mediocre mayor is nobody outside of the city so nobody knows his name?
Yes, I do have the evidence, Chicago does not excell in anything and does not attract intellectual nor cultural elites.
There are virtually no celebrities living in Chicago and living here I know exactly why.

Quote:
LOL! Get over yourself. You obviously have no idea what you're saying. Remember what I've always told you? You argue from the heart and not with your head. You'd be a terrible at anything that requires the slightest bit of premeditation.

This thread REALLY needs to be closed.
Yeah, especially since you guys fixed the results. But remember even if you tried and post fifty thousand meaningless posts Chicago well NEVER be New York and never even be in the same league as that city. Even when Chicagoland reverts back to cornfield New York will still be the most interesting city on the planet, with a skyline that takes your breath away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City