Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:47 AM

4,361 posts, read 7,175,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInCleve View Post
Hey, I put on deodorant daily and brush with toothpaste 2-3 times a day, buddy.

I was just in Milwaukee a few months ago, not exactly a perfect place.
Really. Pot meet kettle. Milwaukee isn't exactly a garden spot.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:52 PM

924 posts, read 1,644,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
Yeah, TCB, I think you're the one who doesn't get it.
You're right. He doesn't get how one can have such thin skin, as you clearly do. Neither can I.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:20 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,972,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
Oh please. You don't get it. It's freaking NBA Basketball. It's a friendly rivalry. It just gives us a reason to hate the bulls. A reason to boo. Makes it more fun and exciting.
And the next day we go on about our lives not caring what some dippy NBS star had to say.

We don't really hate the city of Pittsburgh it is just fun to hate them every Sunday.
But you didn't. You came here. That's my point.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,175,378 times
Well, it was a fairly big sports news headline. And, someone else did make a thread. So, why not comment? We all come here anyway.

Llew - You can't comprehend to save your life. Here's a simple one for you: blow it out your ass.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:49 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,922,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
You're right. He doesn't get how one can have such thin skin, as you clearly do. Neither can I.
You're just some Ohio bashing troll. I already ruined every last bit of credibility that you had left in the "Why do so many people hate Ohioans" thread in the General US discussion.

You know little to nothing about the state. You're a 17 year old high school kid who lives in the middle of nowhere in SW Ohio and think you can judge the whole state based on your little experience here. You've openly admitted that you're a social outcast (obviously don't go out and experience the state much), you even made a thread about it. You hate the entire state of Ohio for absolutely no reason except you haven't had good experience in the time you're small area of the state.

It's funny that someone like you is telling someone else that they're thin skinned, a little hypocritical.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:50 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,106,991 times
Quote:
Hey, I put on deodorant daily and brush with toothpaste 2-3 times a day, buddy.

I was just in Milwaukee a few months ago, not exactly a perfect place.
LOL, It was just a joke. I don't think C town is a dump. You know I loved that Florida team that had Jag Bag on it but when he insulted Milwaukee before he insulted Cleveland and wouldn't even try out with the bucks. I can't stand the jerk either. He is just one of those players who is so caught up with materialistic things and playing in NY, CHI or LA. He is more into the lifestyle of a NBA player rather than the game. I hope he fails.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:56 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,631,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
LOL, It was just a joke. I don't think C town is a dump. You know I loved that Florida team that had Jag Bag on it but when he insulted Milwaukee before he insulted Cleveland and wouldn't even try out with the bucks. I can't stand the jerk either. He is just one of those players who is so caught up with materialistic things and playing in NY, CHI or LA. He is more into the lifestyle of a NBA player rather than the game. I hope he fails.
LOL I could tell you were joking. Cleveland is mostly like St. Louis, but I see a lot of similarities with Milwaukee. How about them Bucks?

Old 04-21-2010, 09:57 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,631,303 times
Quote:
You're just some Ohio bashing troll. I already ruined every last bit of credibility that you had left in the "Why do so many people hate Ohioans" thread in the General US discussion.

You know little to nothing about the state. You're a 17 year old high school kid who lives in the middle of nowhere in SW Ohio and think you can judge the whole state based on your little experience here. You've openly admitted that you're a social outcast (obviously don't go out and experience the state much), you even made a thread about it. You hate the entire state of Ohio for absolutely no reason except you haven't had good experience in the time you're small area of the state.

It's funny that someone like you is telling someone else that they're thin skinned, a little hypocritical.
HAHA throw the TROLL under the bus. Good job, Cleve! I already took care of this TROLL, and they blocked me. They can't handle that they are wrong. Sooner or later they will get banned.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:55 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,922,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavercreek33 View Post
HAHA throw the TROLL under the bus. Good job, Cleve! I already took care of this TROLL, and they blocked me. They can't handle that they are wrong. Sooner or later they will get banned.
Me and wesohood (among many others) already called him out in that other thread and he actually tried to play the victim. He's bashed Ohio in numerous threads when he clearly knows little to nothing about the state.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already blocked me as well, he's allergic to the truth lol.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:36 AM

16,546 posts, read 19,689,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
But you didn't. You came here. That's my point.
I don't understand. I come here every day. Just because I read this post and replied to it doesn't mean I am upset by anything that was said. Brother, please.
I just have to much time on my hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland