Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2024, 03:31 PM

309 posts, read 257,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheCity View Post
Rumors are now floating around that it’s a Target Express that’s going there.
A small-format Target would be great there. I've also heard semi-credible rumors that the grocer will be Publix.

Not sure of the total retail space available, but could it be both? Publix's smallest current prototype is 28k sqft. Target has a flexible prototype where they can go as small as 15k sqft. Assuming a small Target doesn't stock groceries, both stores would complement each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2024, 11:56 PM

2,250 posts, read 2,159,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WASwift View Post
A small-format Target would be great there. I've also heard semi-credible rumors that the grocer will be Publix.

Not sure of the total retail space available, but could it be both? Publix's smallest current prototype is 28k sqft. Target has a flexible prototype where they can go as small as 15k sqft. Assuming a small Target doesn't stock groceries, both stores would complement each other.
If it is a target,i'm sure it will lean more towards food since the Bradley Parks location doesn't have a full grocery selection.

Old 02-07-2024, 04:47 AM

1,405 posts, read 1,850,394 times
Second Tim Hortons being built in Midland to the left of McDonald's in flat Rock road

Old 02-12-2024, 05:03 AM

175 posts, read 127,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
Second Tim Hortons being built in Midland to the left of McDonald's in flat Rock road
That should definitely help with pushing more residential and possibly retail developments on Flat Rock Rd right there….nice!

And I say that because right up from where Tim Hortons will sit is an empty lot on the right before you get to Jamesson Rd.

Old 02-20-2024, 12:01 PM

175 posts, read 127,831 times
Default Broadway Building Renovations

Does anyone know what’s coming on Broadway right down from Nonic? They’ve been renovating the building for a minute and now have new windows installed on the backside facing Front Ave.

Old 02-20-2024, 05:50 PM

1,073 posts, read 1,530,189 times
Quote:
Does anyone know what’s coming on Broadway right down from Nonic? They’ve been renovating the building for a minute and now have new windows installed on the backside facing Front Ave.
I remember someone giving info on this- but completely forgot
I'll try and find it for you if they don't comment first.

Old 02-21-2024, 12:17 PM

70 posts, read 61,639 times
Quote:
If you’re talking about where the Rialto was, that is Cascade Hills Uptown campus. I don’t know what is going to be where the Golf Gallery was.

Old 02-23-2024, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingtoreloc78 View Post
If you’re talking about where the Rialto was, that is Cascade Hills Uptown campus. I don’t know what is going to be where the Golf Gallery was.
I believe Golf Gallery was a mix of retail and residential

Old 03-06-2024, 08:55 AM

6 posts, read 6,222 times
Does anyone know what is being built beside the new Publix on Vetrans Pkwy?
We have Guthries and Starbucks on one end and the other end has what looks like foundation work going in.

Old 03-06-2024, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonFan View Post
Does anyone know what is being built beside the new Publix on Vetrans Pkwy?
We have Guthries and Starbucks on one end and the other end has what looks like foundation work going in.
Taco Bell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA