Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2009, 03:26 PM

69 posts, read 194,524 times

Advertisements

All: I am a resident of Pickerington and am having a hard time finding a 6 month lease for my mother who is coming to town for a while. She's older and will not cause any wear and tear on the place, but so far, everyone is demanding a 12 month lease. Any suggestions or ideas of locations or realtors that might be able to help with this sort of thing? We're not too picky - just looking for something safe, reasonably priced and 15 minutes or less to the intersection of Refugee and Rt 256. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 06:32 PM

23 posts, read 59,545 times
Lehman Village in Canal Winchester does 6 mo lease. It is 10 minutes from Pickerington. There are other complexes around that may do that too in Canal to on Gender Rd. It's not the Taj Mahal but it is safe. If you go, try and get in a building on the back side on Bay Forest Drive. They have the best views. There is a horse farm behind the complex and a nature preserve on the other side. Walmart is right down the road along with some other restaraunts and a couple of stores, a shoe store and a Maurice's, and a home depot, a gas station 2 minutes away. It's boring there but I never had any problems. Groveport is a 10 minute drive there are a lot of nearby parks in Lithopolis and there is a huge rec center in Groveport too.I knew all of my neighbors there and they were all pretty friendly. Can't say I miss living there (kinda small and not much fun around) but I would live there again if I had to. It is LEHMAN VILLIAGE off GENDER RD. If on 33 take a left (away from businesses) and then turn right on LEHMAN RD. (big red barn on corner) and the Apartments will be on your left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus