Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 09:18 AM

29,517 posts, read 22,653,459 times

Advertisements

Congratulations to the couple!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hot-...114900969.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2018, 10:55 AM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Smart investment strategy on his part. Went from being a no-name felon, to a male model fathering the baby of an heiress

Old 04-04-2018, 11:09 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Smart investment strategy on his part. Went from being a no-name felon, to a male model fathering the baby of an heiress
He really is living his best life. From jail to fashion week to a yacht in St. Barts to dad of an heir with a giant trust fund.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:57 AM

4,992 posts, read 5,290,988 times
It's all good for him, but what does it mean about the heiress? Surely, she could could have bought a guy with a bit less baggage.

Old 04-05-2018, 04:28 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
It's all good for him, but what does it mean about the heiress? Surely, she could could have bought a guy with a bit less baggage.
Yea but he's Thug
Good looking thugs, that won't slit your throat in the middle of the night are hard to come by

Old 04-06-2018, 11:49 AM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,898 times
well i say good for him. if he is working and not causing any more trouble, then it's all good in my opinion. if he get's back into the gang life and all of that, then my opinion would change. but it looks like he is living and loving the good life so hopefully he stays doing that. it's better than continuing on that road to destruction he was on.

i know people who have had shady past, trouble with the law, jail time, drugs, etc. one man in particular comes to mind right now and he is a really good person who made a lot of bad choices when he was younger. it is possible to turn your life around and be a good productive member of society.

Old 04-07-2018, 07:41 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
His poor first wife.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:25 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
well i say good for him. if he is working and not causing any more trouble, then it's all good in my opinion. if he get's back into the gang life and all of that, then my opinion would change. but it looks like he is living and loving the good life so hopefully he stays doing that. it's better than continuing on that road to destruction he was on.

i know people who have had shady past, trouble with the law, jail time, drugs, etc. one man in particular comes to mind right now and he is a really good person who made a lot of bad choices when he was younger. it is possible to turn your life around and be a good productive member of society.
Agree. I have a high school friend that got into a series of trouble in high school and right out of, no offense against people, but burglary, vandalism, etc. But he has not been in trouble for decades, and has his own successful small construction business employing about five people depending on business, but his felony will always stay with him.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:28 PM

4,992 posts, read 5,290,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Agree. I have a high school friend that got into a series of trouble in high school and right out of, no offense against people, but burglary, vandalism, etc. But he has not been in trouble for decades, and has his own successful small construction business employing about five people depending on business, but his felony will always stay with him.
I know people who did worse than that who finally straightened out their life. Maybe this guy will too. He is still technically married and has children. His soon to be ex wife may be a piece of work too and maybe the kids need his money more than they need his type of guidance. I'm a big believer in ending one relationship before you start another. In the world of famous people that often doesn't happen. We'll wait and see if they even bother to get married. This relationship may be over before the baby even gets here. I hope the best outcome happens for all of them. I simply don't have a lot of faith there.

Old 04-08-2018, 07:30 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
Her dad must be proud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events