Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 10:38 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,425,894 times

Advertisements

In the mugshot he does look beautiful if you ignore the tattoos. But when you see the other photos of him with the alleged gang signs and what not he immediately becomes unattractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2014, 10:41 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,692,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Such men are often well practiced in the art of not looking at the mantelpiece when they are poking the fire. In short a few moments loving no matter how ambivalent such men are towards the recipient can and often does provide great benefits.
Lot's of fantasy there, but recognize it's coming out of your head.

To each their own, but I could never have been involved with anyone like that. There's no doubt, however, that he has the facial proportions and symmetry that modeling agencies, and lots of women, like. Facts are facts.

BTW, whether they mention it to others or not, women can and do admire from afar without any plans for involvement. At the same time, they usually walk past most men without even noticing them since they are average looking (Women look for other qualities in relationships). Nothing is going to stop that because it is simple biology.

Last edited by pacific2; 06-22-2014 at 11:08 AM..

Old 06-22-2014, 12:32 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,833,754 times
Wow, this is the first time I've seen his picture. Ewww!

Old 06-22-2014, 01:08 PM

624 posts, read 763,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I think he is attractive. Totally 90s POLO model good looks. (minus those horrible tattoos.)

But I totally agree about the couch time. Some people are a little confused. You don't take men like that home. You can look from afar.
Yup. Look but don't let them touch you.

He IS really dreamy, looks wise. <swoon>

Old 06-22-2014, 02:04 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,090,997 times
His wife does not seem to be too happy about the publicity.

Quote:
Wife of 'Dreamy Mug Shot Man' Is 'Furious'
And Jeremy Meeks' mom says he's good, not bad
By Neal Colgrass, Newser Staff

SOURCE

Old 06-22-2014, 05:36 PM

741 posts, read 916,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakscsd View Post
Whoa, slow your role there Hoss. The thing about making statements instead of opinions is you look like an idiot when you are wrong. See, nowhere in my post did I say that you implied to stop liking them. You totally imagined that and now you look silly. My question about how we would get people to stop liking was MY QUESTION, not your suggestion. Although, when you say that it needs to stop being infotainment, the obvious association is that people liked it as people seldom watch entertainment they don't like, info or otherwise. maybe you do, I don't know. Maybe instead of being so quick to judge you slow down and focus on your own reading comprehension, which appears to be at a level that needs work. My post was simply taking yours to the next level, it really had little to do with you and more to do with a funny idea. Relax, you will live longer.

I'm not really sure if you are saying I'm an idiot for posting my opinion, or if the guys an idiot. Your sentence structure is lacking. Feel free to clarify if this will keep you up all night. It sounds like you might just be old and you are bitter that the world has changed and is passing you by. That is sad, but it's not my fault so take it out on the media as that sounds like where your real issue is. Perhaps this touches close to home and your picture was posted when you were arrested? What about the children?

But I do agree with you on one part; You have a huge, huge problem.....

P.S. I don't wear underwear. In fact when i post on here I purposely wear nothing at all
Oh, look.
It's predictible internet gibber.

You post something moronic that has all sorts of implications, you get called on it and your response is NO NO ALL THAT STUFF I SAID? WELL, WHAT IT IMPLIED ISN'T WHAT I MEANT! AND ALL THAT STUFF YOU SAID ABOUT ME? WELL I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I???

People like you are why I support basic IQ and logic testing for voting rights. It's not like you personally will ever come to the crushing realization that you're an idiot and a stain on society but at least if society can objectively determine that, it would remove your moronic input from grown-up conversations.

Old 06-22-2014, 06:01 PM

8,074 posts, read 4,749,870 times
Quote:
Wife of 'Dreamy Mug Shot Man' Is 'Furious' And Jeremy Meeks' mom says he's good, not bad
Of course, mommy...your little angel couldn't possibly be a career criminal. The same tune every time they interview a parent, spouse, child, or dry-cleaner of criminals.

Just ONCE I would love to hear some mom say "Yeah, he's a total criminal and I hope they throw the book at him."

Old 06-22-2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Of course, mommy...your little angel couldn't possibly be a career criminal. The same tune every time they interview a parent, spouse, child, or dry-cleaner of criminals.

Just ONCE I would love to hear some mom say "Yeah, he's a total criminal and I hope they throw the book at him."
The brothers who killed the little girl for her bike, their mother turned them in.

Old 06-22-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLN View Post
He appears mildly retarded. Whatever floats your boat!
See, he DOES look like a model!

Old 06-23-2014, 10:26 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
Basic instincts for a lot of women would say he's very hot and uncommonly good-looking (really nice facial symmetry and proportions), but the brain kicks in to say, "Eye candy only and off-limits."

Of course, there will always be those who have poor judgment and just follow the flesh.

OR, they may be the smart ones who realize that his mugshot doesn't represent what he really looks like. All one has to do is surf the net:

Yuck. We all have our standards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events