Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Fighting was uncalled for
Yep 49 94.23%
No, she had it coming 3 5.77%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 03:21 AM

11,363 posts, read 9,275,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I think the mom attacking the woman shows clearly what this woman (mom) thinks is right and wrong. Those are the questionable morals and behaviors she is passing on to her kid. I wouldn't be surprised if the child was acting out inappropriately since he's being raised by a crazy mother with no morals and no understanding of civil behavior.

If I were the young woman, I would have kept my mouth shut. That way you don't chance an encounter with a criminal who comes to attack you for something you have said. Maybe it's because I live in NYC I would never dream of speaking to a mother with an unruly child. I have heard horrible mothers screaming obscenities at their children. I still do nothing. What can I do, call 911? I'm surely not going to say something, for fear of being attacked, at least verbally.

One time a 13 year old child who was alone on the street deliberately threw trash on the sidewalk or some bushes. I did confront him and he picked up the trash, but I realized afterwards that also was a risky move on my part. If he was an angry or violent kid, or had his angry violent buddies nearby, I would have been in big trouble. We were on a city sidewalk but not a busy one.
Don't do that again.

You are inviting trouble for yourself in so many ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2014, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Kewl story. Reminded me of this video - WARNING: NSFW language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpPhA-x-l0
Distrubing video.

We could go on all day about incidences like this and I guarantee you it will be all races. I have come across some some very mean white people who not only get violent but spew hateful disparaging remarks toward other human beings.

The hate, racism, and ignorance by some posters on City-Data never ceases to amaze me. It's truly sad and those posters deserve to be put on Ignore. Can't imagine what it's like going through life like that.

Old 11-08-2014, 03:43 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Basically, these parents think that their children are everything, and that they can do anything they want. The world must put up with these kids....you know, because they are "my kids!".

Old 11-08-2014, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Don't do that again.

You are inviting trouble for yourself in so many ways.
Yes, too dangerous with all the freaks running around. This is the huge drawback to city living, though there are freaks in the burbs too. But at least you are likely in your car, and can drive away quickly or use it to defend yourself....

Old 11-08-2014, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Basically, these parents think that their children are everything, and that they can do anything they want. The world must put up with these kids....you know, because they are "my kids!".
Kind of my point.

One can cover their ears when it comes to high pitched screaming children. That is what I do. But thank goodness it doesn't happen all that often.
Saying anything about this is inviting trouble, ask the lady in this subject who now has expensive dental bills to pay. And it could have been much worse.

Old 11-08-2014, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Distrubing video.

We could go on all day about incidences like this and I guarantee you it will be all races. I have come across some some very mean white people who not only get violent but spew hateful disparaging remarks toward other human beings.

The hate, racism, and ignorance by some posters on City-Data never ceases to amaze me. It's truly sad and those posters deserve to be put on Ignore. Can't imagine what it's like going through life like that.
So, why was the Muslim person still talking to this hateful woman? For what purpose? Just to record an irate and irrational idiot? He should have gone back to his car after recording the license plate of the other car, and call the police. The woman is clearly an idiot, but his constant video taping of her is almost just as idiotic.

Old 11-08-2014, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
So, why was the Muslim person still talking to this hateful woman? For what purpose? Just to record an irate and irrational idiot? He should have gone back to his car after recording the license plate of the other car, and call the police. The woman is clearly an idiot, but his constant video taping of her is almost just as idiotic.
Did you really feel the need to add that to your post?

Using "man" would have been sufficient.

Old 11-08-2014, 06:34 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Distrubing video.

This woman was nuts. I don't think race has anything to do with being Muslim but she is racist either way. As for the mother video, the holier-than-thou scrawny woman deserved to lose a few teeth.

Old 11-08-2014, 08:15 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
How?
Most 2 yr olds i know do not care that they are threatened with a time out.
If you think that is any kind of effective discipline, then you must not have children.

Old 11-08-2014, 08:30 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
That woman was nuts. Her must have forgot her Meds that day.

Difference is she didn't hit the guy although she may have wanted to.
No she didn't hit him, but I wasn't comparing her to the woman in the orginal video. I was comparing her to all the violent evil... or I should just say black women that ChessieMom comes in to contact with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events