Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 11:17 AM

1,653 posts, read 2,307,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Maybe they have something going there. Maybe we do need two different justice systems, one for blacks and one for everyone else. Maybe others things should be different too.

Since we couldn't call it a Kangaroo court, just what would we call it?
Well if that's the case I say let them have it with this single stipulation. We as society agree not to prosecute for the minor crimes, no more misdemeanors, no violations no traffic citations. Wanna smoke weed all day in public. Go ahead. Wanna be drunk and disorderly, hey why not!

Only MAJOR CRIMES will be prosecuted. Blacks would need to waive there right to a fair trial, no more innocent until proven guilty. When blacks are caught for a major crime they are committing depending on the severity they go straight to prison for however long the sentence is for the crime they have committed and serve the maximum amount of time. No parole, no time off for good behavior. Cops would also be able to execute a black person on the spot for the major crime they have committed is Murder, rape or crimes against a child. Seems reasonable. They need to give to get. This is the solution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 11:18 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
I bet no blacks work at those stores because the ones that did were unreliable poor workers that never showed up on time and stole from the employer. Hard working minority business owners aren't stupid. They want reliable labor so they hire the white man. Funny how you never hear a white guy say how that God Damn black man is keeping me down when it comes to employment.
You must be fun at parties...

Old 12-16-2014, 11:20 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,271,896 times
Quote:
I bet no blacks work at those stores because the ones that did were unreliable poor workers that never showed up on time and stole from the employer. Hard working minority business owners aren't stupid. They want reliable labor so they hire the white man. Funny how you never hear a white guy say how that God Damn black man is keeping me down when it comes to employment.
I've never heard a black person in real life say the reverse either. But feel free to continue being ignorant.

Old 12-16-2014, 12:23 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,389,775 times
Today on the local news, a black gentlemen was arrested for taping and murdering his 8 year old daughter, how cme its alway.........

Old 12-16-2014, 02:34 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,026,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
So true. Every post is the same thing. Poor blacks being held down by the white man. It gets old REALLY fast.
I never said any of this. I really wish some of you would STOP twisting my words up into nonsense.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Well if that's the case I say let them have it with this single stipulation. We as society agree not to prosecute for the minor crimes, no more misdemeanors, no violations no traffic citations. Wanna smoke weed all day in public. Go ahead. Wanna be drunk and disorderly, hey why not!

Only MAJOR CRIMES will be prosecuted. Blacks would need to waive there right to a fair trial, no more innocent until proven guilty.
Which blacks?

All 40 million of us?

Or only BLACK AMERICANS = descendants of American slaves?

Are caribbeans, africans, and blacks from other cultures included too?

Old 12-16-2014, 02:43 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
NEWSFLASH: Those are ETHNIC businesses that do NOT hire blacks or people from the neighborhood, so there are no "jobs" to lose.
There are many stores and many different areas involved......you have no idea who works in the stores.

After the last few weeks I can understand why people do not hire blacks.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
There are many stores and many different areas involved......you have no idea who works in the stores.

After the last few weeks I can understand why people do not hire blacks.
All 40 million of us?

Old 12-16-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
I never said any of this. I really wish some of you would STOP twisting my words up into nonsense.
Stop spouting lies, falsehoods and nonsense.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You must be fun at parties...
To borrow a quote from my afro american bro and hoes..."i'm just keeping it real!"

Last edited by The Thomas J; 12-16-2014 at 03:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events