Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 07:14 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
Some people will do just about anything for money.
It is eat or die- The gals are finding this as the alternative- sad to me- but these are college gals -the same ones you find at the topless bars, the dancers etc. you think they all are scum, until you find her taking out your kidney stone- or fixing your cavity- or teaching your kids math- the price of educations is insane... and more of the same plot to make this a third world country- I only pray that these who are going through drastic measures, to be our future leaders and effective voters -kick a?? to those that put them in that situation in the future -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2015, 08:02 AM

4,992 posts, read 5,292,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
It is eat or die- The gals are finding this as the alternative- sad to me- but these are college gals -the same ones you find at the topless bars, the dancers etc. you think they all are scum, until you find her taking out your kidney stone- or fixing your cavity- or teaching your kids math- the price of educations is insane... and more of the same plot to make this a third world country- I only pray that these who are going through drastic measures, to be our future leaders and effective voters -kick a?? to those that put them in that situation in the future -
I disagree. This isn't an eat or die situation for these girls. If they are going to college, they are privileged. There are less expensive options for an education out there. There are other ways to pay for an education. They could also learn a trade or skill like some other people do and then pay their way through college. If they wish to be prostitutes, that is their choice.

Old 02-01-2015, 09:26 AM

1,935 posts, read 4,777,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Why would anyone want to rent a woman for $2,600 a month when he could buy one for a lot less?
For the same reasons why a person will rent an apartment when he could buy a house for a lot less.

1) Ability to leave the arrangement at any time for any reason with relatively short notice and no major legal problems from so doing

2) Ability to insist upon upkeep and maintenance without having to do so (or pay for such) himself

3) Inability or lack of desire to put out the large amount of up-front money necessary to buy

Old 02-01-2015, 01:35 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,166,733 times
I think the men are being taken advantage of. They're giving copiously of their knowledge, experience, and money to some airhead who wouldn't get better than a waitress job if she weren't pretty.

Old 02-01-2015, 01:47 PM

243 posts, read 283,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoPhysicsPhD View Post
At many (if not most schools) higher education has already become watered down. They simply cannot provide a quality education with such high enrollment.
I could not agree more, however I was trying not to be overly critical of the education system in this country which would have led to me ranting.

Old 02-01-2015, 01:48 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,166,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaniGypsy View Post
For the same reasons why a person will rent an apartment when he could buy a house for a lot less.

1) Ability to leave the arrangement at any time for any reason with relatively short notice and no major legal problems from so doing

2) Ability to insist upon upkeep and maintenance without having to do so (or pay for such) himself

3) Inability or lack of desire to put out the large amount of up-front money necessary to buy
I think he meant buy one as in paying for a prostitute, not getting a wife?

Old 02-01-2015, 02:13 PM

6,769 posts, read 5,490,348 times
Wow.
Playing somewhat of a devil's advocate here, and winning me no prizes, I am sure:
~First, in the item it says "sex is at the option of the persons involved", SO, NO, SEX is NOT a "requirement", or even a "given", though it MAY happen. If you Don't or Aren't willing to do so, make it CLEAR upfront!

~Second, if you look at the LINK provided, and click on the "men" link at the top within the link, the MEN in question DO NOT look like "Fatso Flabby old Pervs". They look just as "handsome' ,I guess, as the girls look "pretty". And Most of the men seem to be fairly young to middle age, SO NO, NO "crusty old pervs".

~Third it is SAD that A}Education has gotten so expensive that they resort to alterior methods to pay for it. B} that young women feel the need to "sell" their "image" of looks for ANY REASON, to anyone.

~Fourth {Along the lines of "B" above} NO one is commenting on the YOUNG WOMEN who ARE "selling themselves"-the image, the sensualty, the "promise" and perhaps the sex- NO, everyone BLAMES the "fatso flabby old pervs"...>>>WHO is putting up these ads????<<< THE YOUNG WOMEN PUT THEM UP, now didn't they? Double standard!! If the young women AIN'T offering, there would be NO MEN buying!

~There ARE other methods and ways for young women to pay for education. They don't have to resort to this.

~Women have been tantalizing men all the years there have been women and men, but the MAN always takes the blame and gets penalized for giving in to her feminine wiles, and gets called a "perv". WHAT do you call the women??? Women have used sex to get what they want all of time. No different now. A Man and his money are soon parted...most often by a woman

~I can see it now: Education and Former Employment on a a future employment application: "BA in History-GPA 3.78, 4 years experience as Sex Slave to flabby old perv".
THAT ought to lock up the interview, especially with another "flabby old perv".
hmmm

Old 02-01-2015, 02:48 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
I disagree. This isn't an eat or die situation for these girls. If they are going to college, they are privileged. There are less expensive options for an education out there. There are other ways to pay for an education. They could also learn a trade or skill like some other people do and then pay their way through college. If they wish to be prostitutes, that is their choice.

They are not privileged that's why they doing what they think they can to make their money- and as far as what they should do, or how they should- not up to us, and I don't agree-at all- hope the sugar daddies all get caught many married- but this is what 3rd world does, and this is what we are becoming. Most kids today if they graduate college have a $30K debt- attached to their diploma. There are people who will work 3 jobs etc to what it takes but really even that is NOT as easy anymore. the bar of accessibility and affordability has changed and the need for more than HSD or GED also has increased-
Simple shows like the Voice or the can sing or dance contests- shows so much TALENT is out there and much is wasted because there is no venue, not enough money to further it- shame on us. WE are not investing in this countries future-

Old 02-01-2015, 04:27 PM

186 posts, read 240,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
$2600 a month isn't nearly enough to get me to sleep with some flabby old perv.
Darn! Now, I'm either going to have to work more overtime or get a second job...

I may be flabby, old and perverted - but, younger women really dig my delightfully obnoxious personality!

Last edited by pnw2016; 02-01-2015 at 05:36 PM..

Old 02-02-2015, 06:37 AM

1,935 posts, read 4,777,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I think he meant buy one as in paying for a prostitute, not getting a wife?
Well if he did, he's forgetting about the following two things:

1) To have a prostitute at your beck and call for an entire month would cost way more than $2,600. (Unless she was one of those hideous drug-addicted prostitutes... and that would invite an apples-to-oranges analogy as these college chicks looking for sugar daddies usually don't look like fodder for COPS.)

2) Prostitutes sleep with anyone, so you never know about STDs. I would imagine that a "sugar daddy" would demand exclusivity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events