Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 03:20 PM

194 posts, read 182,794 times

Advertisements

I am sooo tired to hearing of whites (I'm white btw) constantly bringing up race as the reason for everything re: african americans & crime. We did enslave them, we did treat them worse than dogs for decades, they do have a right to be resentful. I don't agree at all w/ reformations ($$) whatsoever. A.A.'s should be treated better. But the fact its acceptable in black culture for a black woman to allow herself to basically be raped & left to solely provide for her children has to be stopped. The hugely disproportionate # of deadbeat black fathers should be held responsible. I think there should be social programs similar to the TVA or CCC. Eg., Depression-era stimulus put millions to work in national park system - latimes.

This is entirely possible. So many men are sitting around government housing project FREE homes at this very moment who could be put to work for the greater good & earn the free ride their receiving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 03:24 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,337,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnKrunkin' View Post
I am sooo tired to hearing of whites (I'm white btw) constantly bringing up race as the reason for everything re: african americans & crime. We did enslave them, we did treat them worse than dogs for decades, they do have a right to be resentful. I don't agree at all w/ reformations ($$) whatsoever. A.A.'s should be treated better. But the fact its acceptable in black culture for a black woman to allow herself to basically be raped & left to solely provide for her children has to be stopped. The hugely disproportionate # of deadbeat black fathers should be held responsible. I think there should be social programs similar to the TVA or CCC. Eg., Depression-era stimulus put millions to work in national park system - latimes.

This is entirely possible. So many men are sitting around government housing project FREE homes at this very moment who could be put to work for the greater good & earn the free ride their receiving.
You did? how awful of you..you should be in prison if you did that. why are you out?

Old 03-24-2015, 03:25 PM

5,827 posts, read 4,162,578 times
Quote:

I don't know about you, but I didn't enslave anyone or treat anyone worse than a dog for decades.

Old 03-24-2015, 03:27 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I don't know about you, but I didn't enslave anyone or treat anyone worse than a dog for decades.
likewise. I guess we're still guilty by default or something.

Old 03-24-2015, 03:29 PM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
It's a slow process - but we (blacks) are making progress. There are probably more middle and upper class black people that exist right now than ever in this country's past. The problem is that we are not highlighted unless it's a sport, movie or music.

Because politicians need to have division in order to have power, the racial divide continues to be highlighted rather than the progress of race relations - because there is racial progress, believe it or not.

Old 03-24-2015, 03:31 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Disagree. I wish people would stop acting like each race is monolithic. YOU NOR ANYONE ON CD did NOT enslave anyone (unless you're into some type of sick fetish) Enough with this we, you, us, yours crap in regards to races.

"But the fact its acceptable in black culture for a black woman to allow herself to basically be raped" Idiocy/Ignorance. Again, Black people aren't monolithic, just like Whites, Asians, Hispanics. There is no such thing as "Black Culture".

This is a pointless thread intended to cause controversy IMHO.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:08 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,401,995 times
Quote:
But the fact its acceptable in black culture for a black woman to allow herself to basically be raped & left to solely provide for her children has to be stopped. The hugely disproportionate # of deadbeat black fathers should be held responsible. I think there should be social programs similar to the TVA or CCC. Eg., Depression-era stimulus put millions to work in national park system - latimes.
So.... are you implying that black people are genetically pre-disposed to being deadbeats? There is a word for that viewpoint:

Racism.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:12 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,216,678 times
Quote:

You're tired of the "racial factors" but here you go with a racial factor!

Old 03-24-2015, 05:15 PM

781 posts, read 736,362 times
Quote:
We did enslave them, we did treat them worse than dogs for decades, they do have a right to be resentful.
We? I don't know who this "we" is that you're talking about. I didn't do s**t. I'm not even responsible for the behavior of my living relatives, much less some bonehead in a powdered wig who may or may not have been my ancestor.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:23 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Racial relations in this country were getting better for years until the left decided it could use minorities as shock troops in an ideological war against other whites who saw the world differently than they did. They divided the country so they could conquer it. I hope it was worth it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events