Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 05:24 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,402,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailSymbolizes View Post
We? I don't know who this "we" is that you're talking about. I didn't do s**t. I'm not even responsible for the behavior of my living relatives, much less some bonehead in a powdered wig who may or may not have been my ancestor.
No, but you benefit from a system of institutionalized racism that oppresses people of color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 05:29 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,102,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnKrunkin' View Post
I am sooo tired to hearing of whites (I'm white btw) constantly bringing up race as the reason for everything re: african americans & crime. We did enslave them, we did treat them worse than dogs for decades, they do have a right to be resentful. I don't agree at all w/ reformations ($$) whatsoever. A.A.'s should be treated better. But the fact its acceptable in black culture for a black woman to allow herself to basically be raped & left to solely provide for her children has to be stopped. The hugely disproportionate # of deadbeat black fathers should be held responsible. I think there should be social programs similar to the TVA or CCC. Eg., Depression-era stimulus put millions to work in national park system - latimes.

This is entirely possible. So many men are sitting around government housing project FREE homes at this very moment who could be put to work for the greater good & earn the free ride their receiving.
WTF are you talking about???!!!

You have officially rendered your opinion - irretrievably irrelevant.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:41 PM

9 posts, read 11,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnKrunkin' View Post
I am sooo tired to hearing of whites (I'm white btw) constantly bringing up race as the reason for everything re: african americans & crime. We did enslave them, we did treat them worse than dogs for decades, they do have a right to be resentful. I don't agree at all w/ reformations ($$) whatsoever. A.A.'s should be treated better. But the fact its acceptable in black culture for a black woman to allow herself to basically be raped & left to solely provide for her children has to be stopped. The hugely disproportionate # of deadbeat black fathers should be held responsible. I think there should be social programs similar to the TVA or CCC. Eg., Depression-era stimulus put millions to work in national park system - latimes.

This is entirely possible. So many men are sitting around government housing project FREE homes at this very moment who could be put to work for the greater good & earn the free ride their receiving.
Black men are the least responsible of all men when it comes to procreating. They literally don't care how many women they impregnate. It is not even a poor black issue because many famous and rich black athletes and entertainers have multiple baby mommas as well. It must be a badge of honor in their community how many women they can knock up. Pathetic.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:48 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,217,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Racial relations in this country were getting better for years until the left decided it could use minorities as shock troops in an ideological war against other whites who saw the world differently than they did. They divided the country so they could conquer it. I hope it was worth it.
This has NOTHING TO DO WITH LEFT/RIGHT. Save that foolishness.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:49 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,217,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
No, but you benefit from a system of institutionalized racism that oppresses people of color.
Yep, yep, yepper!

Old 03-24-2015, 05:55 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,716 times
Quote:
Not anymore. That has become the crutch for minorities for too long. Stop with plight of the poor minorities.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:00 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,347,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauchos View Post
Black men are the least responsible of all men when it comes to procreating. They literally don't care how many women they impregnate. It is not even a poor black issue because many famous and rich black athletes and entertainers have multiple baby mommas as well. It must be a badge of honor in their community how many women they can knock up. Pathetic.
Did you seriously create a new account just to troll CD? I just noticed all of your posts so far are negative asinine blanket statements in regards to Black people.

I'm flattered that Black people are that important to you...

Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 PM

781 posts, read 736,462 times
Quote:
Even if any of that is even true, assuming it is for sake of argument, still not my choice/behavior. I will not accept an unearned guilt.

The arrival in America of tribalism from the old world in this kind of nonsense. "The sins of the father" and all that nonsense....

Old 03-24-2015, 06:28 PM

4,138 posts, read 2,835,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Did you seriously create a new account just to troll CD? I just noticed all of your posts so far are negative asinine blanket statements in regards to Black people.

I'm flattered that Black people are that important to you...
He did, haha, classic!

Old 03-24-2015, 07:27 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauchos View Post
Lol...so much troll in this post, it's not even offensive. Go away, the grown-ups are talking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events