Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 08:47 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
its too bad that the most gullible people buy into 'the news' and believe everything they hear on tv or read on the internet.
Irony . . .

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 08:49 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,769 times
Proof once again, if any were needed, that a vacuum is a lot better than some of the things nature replaces it with.

Old 04-20-2015, 09:32 AM

756 posts, read 833,879 times
Exclamation I Do Not Care:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenThomas View Post
Black Men Shout
Race relations in America are the worst in decades, with rabble rousers like Al Sharpton, and even Barack Obama and Eric Holder looking to take any incident, no matter how small, and conflate it into “proof”‘ of White racism. And the media breathlessly reports these incidents in that light, convincing the nation — and even the world — for months, that Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson because of racism, and not his own thuggish actions — until the evidence proved otherwise.
Well, i knew about these "organizations" but i still can't understand why government didn't call them "racist or extremist?" Maybe you can tell me why white man who say N-word is racist and bigot and black man who say ****you or "I will kill you" to every pedestrian is good?
I'd say that unless all the whites being racist towards blacks racism is effectively banned.
then leave the blacks alone. Even if they are racist towards whites.

Old 04-20-2015, 09:44 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Correct View Post
I'd say that unless all the whites being racist towards blacks racism is effectively banned.
then leave the blacks alone. Even if they are racist towards whites.
Can you please rewrite your comment in clear English?

Old 04-20-2015, 10:02 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times
The only places that they can spew that racist shyt are in liberal, anti second amendment cities. I know a few good old boys down my way that would love to have a party with them boys.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:04 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,193 times
San Francisco needs to plunge into the ocean and drown everyone in it ASAP.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:15 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
San Francisco needs to plunge into the ocean and drown everyone in it ASAP.
New York City, as well

Old 04-20-2015, 10:37 AM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
From a black man's perspective, this video deeply saddens me
What do these lunatics hope to achieve/accomplish with this?
And the poor kids walking by having to listen to this?
These idiots need their heads blown off...
I understand what you're feeling, as I'm also a Black man. Those men are a bunch of crazies. Furthermore, I feel embarrassed by those types. I know that those types are very few in number. However, they scream very loud, and are noticed much more than the positive Black people.

And something else. Those idiots are quite stupid. Blacks are outnumbered by Whites 5 to 1. The Blacks who talk like the ones in that video are very few, and do not have alot of support from the rest of the Black population. If those types were to spark a race war, they would lose.

There is one more thing I want to mention. The negative, idiotic types such as the ones in that video, will definitely get more attention than the positive Blacks. When that happens, Black people like us will get handed the bill. There will be those who will take the actions of the very worst of the Black population, and apply it to ALL Black people. It will be used to make the case of "see how Blacks are, avoid them all".

Old 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
The only places that they can spew that racist shyt are in liberal, anti second amendment cities. I know a few good old boys down my way that would love to have a party with them boys.
Can you prove your point?

Old 04-20-2015, 10:39 AM

897 posts, read 1,180,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
All of those losers looked way to young to have grown up in a time you reference. Instead they likely were raised with racial chips on their shoulders, put there by either their parent/s and/or the liberal school system, which only teaches PC history now days.
Just as a little white kid in a KKK outfit is being poisoned by his parents, so too are little black kids. To think otherwise is to ignore reality.

As to your last comment, what other countries have it right in your view, and in what specific way
I have English black relatives. When they come to America, they're baffled that "blacks" are seen differently and that it's even noticed. They're even astonished by the use of the word "blacks" or African Americans being used as it is. Charlize Theron is an African American, but people dare not group her in with that, or think of her like that, for obvious reasons. They say in England everyone is one race - human.

I have Indian relatives. They laugh about racism here and tell me to stop wondering - but they don't get it. We know India has its caste system, but it's really different. I have Chinese and Pakistanian relatives. Again, laughter all around. They have more biases, but in the end they do NOT understand American ignorance. They think it's childish and ill-formed.

FOUR examples. I know racism in other countries is severely diminished (not gone), and it's not heavily directed towards one group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events