Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 03:28 PM

692 posts, read 957,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenThomas View Post
Black Men Shout
Race relations in America are the worst in decades, with rabble rousers like Al Sharpton, and even Barack Obama and Eric Holder looking to take any incident, no matter how small, and conflate it into “proof”‘ of White racism. And the media breathlessly reports these incidents in that light, convincing the nation — and even the world — for months, that Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson because of racism, and not his own thuggish actions — until the evidence proved otherwise.
Well, i knew about these "organizations" but i still can't understand why government didn't call them "racist or extremist?" Maybe you can tell me why white man who say N-word is racist and bigot and black man who say ****you or "I will kill you" to every pedestrian is good?
Dude, when you consider the history of this country, White Americans are hella lucky Black people haven't outright revolted and slaughtered millions of you lot en masse.

White Americans started a war against the UK over taxation without representation. Imagine what Black Americans should have done to you lot for slavery and Jim Crow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 04:04 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
Dude, when you consider the history of this country, White Americans are hella lucky Black people haven't outright revolted and slaughtered millions of you lot en masse.

White Americans started a war against the UK over taxation without representation. Imagine what Black Americans should have done to you lot for slavery and Jim Crow.
You do realize they were at that time a small minority (both seen as and in number) who sadly would probably have been slaughtered and most likely ended up like the American Indians just like back in the 1800's.
Just look at the damage/death that was caused to the black community in the 50's/60's from a minority of whites.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:42 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,221,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenThomas View Post
Black Men Shout
Race relations in America are the worst in decades, with rabble rousers like Al Sharpton, and even Barack Obama and Eric Holder looking to take any incident, no matter how small, and conflate it into “proof”‘ of White racism. And the media breathlessly reports these incidents in that light, convincing the nation — and even the world — for months, that Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson because of racism, and not his own thuggish actions — until the evidence proved otherwise.
Well, i knew about these "organizations" but i still can't understand why government didn't call them "racist or extremist?" Maybe you can tell me why white man who say N-word is racist and bigot and black man who say ****you or "I will kill you" to every pedestrian is good?
Any one of us can be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am a white American who has more in common with black Americans than I ever will have in common with a very wealthy American. Divide and conquer that's how the wealthy keep us distracted.

Keep your eyes open. Watch for a lying media. They keep racism alive.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:52 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Aww...poor guys. They are so jealous. It must suck to hate yourself and your race.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:01 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,834,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Aww...poor guys. They are so jealous. It must suck to hate yourself and your race.

Who are you talking about? Really. I read your post and left with more questions than answers. I'm beginning to doubt my self-worth. Please answer so I don't lose my self-esteem.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:06 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,834,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post

Yeah, we're totally fortunate the blacks haven't revolted.

A race war here in the US would essentially be mutually assured destruction, assuming it were truly white vs. black. That war would not determine who is right, but only who is left, to rip off a somewhat famous quote.

Actually, I think that war would probably end horribly for blacks. Not because I think they're stupid or horrible shots, or anything like that. Who do you think owns more guns and has hoards of ammo? Yeah, those crazy white boogers.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:18 PM

575 posts, read 616,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
No different than those holding the Quran quoting "scripture" while chopping off heads of infidels. I would say this group should be treated the same.
Except these guys aren't actually killing anyone.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:31 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post

I disagree with OP, President Barack Obama is not a race baiter, his political enemies are. The same ones who hate him not for his policies but for HIM, even before he came into office.
Hating Obama for his Morals and ethics is no different than the ones who hated Bush for his.

People like you are the ones who blame it on Color and can't see the real reasons.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:32 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
Who are you talking about? Really. I read your post and left with more questions than answers. I'm beginning to doubt my self-worth. Please answer so I don't lose my self-esteem.
Lol...sorry.

I think anybody who goes out and preach hate and racism must hate themselves. They hate the fact that they were born looking like they do and they make themselves feel better by trying to degrade others. I feel pity for them.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:42 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjury15 View Post
I have English black relatives. When they come to America, they're baffled that "blacks" are seen differently and that it's even noticed. They're even astonished by the use of the word "blacks" or African Americans being used as it is. Charlize Theron is an African American, but people dare not group her in with that, or think of her like that, for obvious reasons. They say in England everyone is one race - human.

I have Indian relatives. They laugh about racism here and tell me to stop wondering - but they don't get it. We know India has its caste system, but it's really different. I have Chinese and Pakistanian relatives. Again, laughter all around. They have more biases, but in the end they do NOT understand American ignorance. They think it's childish and ill-formed.

FOUR examples. I know racism in other countries is severely diminished (not gone), and it's not heavily directed towards one group.
There is plenty of racism in England and throughout Europe. The only exceptions are countries where there are very few racial minorities. They can look down on America if they like, but they don't have the multiculturalism we have and have always had. Easy to criticize...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events