Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 10:59 AM

4,918 posts, read 6,465,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Someone try to defend beating a handcuffed man.

Just try.
It was the model's fault for being so skinny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 11:00 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,789,085 times
I hear ya Willistonite. We would be fired in the private sector. I wonder how many of these rogue cops are so stressed out that they just snap like twigs? In the private sector we have our share of rectums that we have to deal with every day but we also have a lot of good people that we deal with. Imagine having to deal with nothing but rectums day in and day out. It takes a special breed not to snap. I'm not making excuses for someone that should be fired in my opinion, but I do understand that breaking point. We all have one. We expect cops to be above all that and they're not. I wonder how many of them are are teetering on the edge waiting to just snap? It's horribly sad what we do to each other in what's supposed to be a civilized society. How do we break this cycle of hate?

Old 05-06-2015, 11:10 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I hear ya Willistonite. We would be fired in the private sector. I wonder how many of these rogue cops are so stressed out that they just snap like twigs? In the private sector we have our share of rectums that we have to deal with every day but we also have a lot of good people that we deal with. Imagine having to deal with nothing but rectums day in and day out. It takes a special breed not to snap. I'm not making excuses for someone that should be fired in my opinion, but I do understand that breaking point. We all have one. We expect cops to be above all that and they're not. I wonder how many of them are are teetering on the edge waiting to just snap? It's horribly sad what we do to each other in what's supposed to be a civilized society. How do we break this cycle of hate?

nope we cant make excuses for stress, and that is exactly what you are doing despite claims otherwise.

Parents are not allowed to snap when they are over loaded by work , partners and kids.
Mall cops are not allowed to snap, nor are soldiers or rescue services...

and frankly a big buff dude like that cop punching a handcuffed woman has nothing to do with snapping and everything to do with being a scum bag with a badge.

He should be fired with no legal way to ever be a cop again anywhere in the usa.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:38 AM

3,190 posts, read 3,183,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Is the verdict depending on the "just fine" criteria?

Because if that's the case, this "model" is VERY JUST FINE.

She KICKED the cop so he smacked her (barely) and BARELY made contact with the kick.
You are a liar. He gave her a black eye and a concussion. He punched her in the eye and kicked her in the torso. It's on video so don't try to spread your stupid lies.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:58 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,468,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
If anyone would know this, it would be a panty waisted cop. Whine on!
Guessing you recently got released from custody since you're such another cop hater. Carry on and never call 911. They might send a cop to rescue you.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:35 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,221,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Is the verdict depending on the "just fine" criteria?

Because if that's the case, this "model" is VERY JUST FINE.

She KICKED the cop so he smacked her (barely) and BARELY made contact with the kick.

Some other DRUNK walks up and tries to interfere even though the model was obviously handcuffed and there were others around.

THIS OFFICER, however was NOT JUST FINE

Maryland police officer shot, suspect sought

This is hilarious, really.

My mother would have done worse to me if I had the NERVE to kick a cop.

Did you even watch the video?

I don't support hot headed cops in any way but I can't say I don't blame them for burnout dealing with these IDIOTS in the PUBLIC.
Looks like a hell of a slap...

As for the MD police article you posted, that was not the story I was referring to, that officer is far from ok.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:43 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,033,453 times
Was she trying to kick the officer before he slaps her? May be even by mistake?

Old 05-06-2015, 01:48 PM

424 posts, read 381,485 times
wow, how is that $$$$$$$ cop still on the force???? His $$$ should be fired and he should be charged with assault.....

Old 05-06-2015, 01:50 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,221,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Was she trying to kick the officer before he slaps her? May be even by mistake?
Yes, which is dumb on her part. Still, as an officer of the law, he should be used to dealing with drunks. He should have just racked on another charge. Her being handcuffed and getting cold cocked is inexcusable behaviour by the officer. His track record alone should excuse him from being an officer of the law.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:04 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,671 times
LOL. I've never been locked up, but it seems that people that love kissing the butts of cops just can't stand it when cops are (rarely) held accountable for crimes that mere citizens would be arrested for. Murder, rape, assault should all be overlooked when committed by the police and if anybody doesn't agree, then that means they're just convicted criminals themselves in your eyes! LOL. Oh, and I can't imagine ever calling 911. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Guessing you recently got released from custody since you're such another cop hater. Carry on and never call 911. They might send a cop to rescue you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events