Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2015, 01:44 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,832,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
The one guy works for the city of Austin! These people need to file civil lawsuits for false arrests! These arrests violate the Constitution.
Right. Because no government worker has ever broken the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2015, 03:24 PM

932 posts, read 898,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Thugs can be black, white, Asians, Italians ect... Why start with the race thing? Those who equate everyone's point of view as being racist are the real racists.
Negative. Thugs as well know is labeled black and black only and anyone else is misunderstood

Old 05-22-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I thought they were against tap dancing? No matter,

You no doubt missed the African Americans who belonged to the Banditos and were arrested. Go look at the mug shots.

there were no blacks. blacks are not allowed in bike gangs only black bike gangs.. They may look black but their not they are like Indian and mexician. if there were a black you only saw 1

I wonder where is all the down and dirty trash talk blacks get when blacks are on the news doing crime, now this thread seems like it is filled with lots of sympathy for the bikers...No thug calling, no name calling, no this no that just wow!

Old 05-22-2015, 03:31 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,745,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Surely you understand that no one has been tried, convicted and sentenced here. There will be no trial for those not indicted, many will not be charged. Let's wait until all the evidence is examined and the actors are identified before we raise all this false indignation.

Some of what you write is laughable, would you be launching tear gas grenades while bullets are flying? Where do you think all the guns and knives came from that were confiscated, the families eating brunch? Save your pleas for justice until you have something to complain about, and it's not differences in racial attitudes here. It will take some time to match weapons with photos, videos, motorcycles and people, especially when most of them are fifty year old fat guys wearing matching costumes.

Surely you understand that all media reports have indicated that 1 person involved in the brawl pulled a gun, with no reports of his firing it, and 22 cops opened fire resulting in 9 people dead and 17 more severely injured. So when do those 9 guys who were shot and killed get their day in court?

170 people have been arrested and placed on 1 million dollar bonds, sure they have not been convicted, but as a citizen are you happy with the idea that you can be arrested and jailed awaiting trial due to your appearances?

As for guns being confiscated, are you sure those were confiscated that day? As the police chief has changed his story on the number of weapons confiscated 3 times. It was also widely reported that only 1 biker pulled a gun, but once again 22 cops opened fire.

Are you sure that even one of those guns was taken off of someone participating in the brawl?

How many people were involved in the brawl? From pictures released from videos from just before the shots started being fired it looks like somewhere around 10 people were actually involved in the brawl, the rest just happened to be in the restaurant.

You want to talk about laughable, why because you do not like bikers? I am no fan of bikers, but I am a fan of the constitution and a fair justice system for all. If that had been your brother, your son, your father that was just gunned down, than would you not want answers? American citizens regardless of color deserve the opportunity for a fair trial, the cops had a choice, and 22 of them choose to open fire as opposed to try to control the situation, and it is okay because they are bikers. What happens if they decide that everybody in your neighborhood is undesirable, and shoot you for jaywalking? You still okay with that? What if instead of shooting you they lock you up with no chance of bail for several weeks because someone you know happened to commit a crime, are you okay with that? What if you were just walking down the street and you look like a trouble maker so they arrest you and give you a million dollar bond, still okay with it? I know where I draw the line, and where I can say it is wrong regardless of who was involved, but where do you draw the line? As you seem to find our constitution laughable since cops killing people with no threat to them is ignoring it and taking the law into their own hands.

Old 05-22-2015, 03:34 PM

yep i think the cops open fired on them. They already said the cops had snipers and other people on roofs and other hidden spots watching them.

Also the dead almost all of them had head and neck shots. Somebody trained was shooting from a distance

Old 05-22-2015, 03:56 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,024,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
Negative. Thugs as well know is labeled black and black only and anyone else is misunderstood
Amazing how these posters refuse to call these scumbags "thugs".

What type of men do they think people associated with the one percenters are?

Peacenicks? Heroes?

Old 05-22-2015, 03:57 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,024,434 times
Quote:
there were no blacks. blacks are not allowed in bike gangs only black bike gangs.. They may look black but their not they are like Indian and mexician. if there were a black you only saw 1

I wonder where is all the down and dirty trash talk blacks get when blacks are on the news doing crime, now this thread seems like it is filled with lots of sympathy for the bikers...No thug calling, no name calling, no this no that just wow!
Got to love the hypocrisy, don't you?

Poor white bikers are getting persecuted for shooting up a restaurant and killing nine people.

Unarmed black kid in a hoodie walking to the store to buy candy. Thug, shoot him, shoot him, shoot him.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:00 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,024,463 times
Quote:
The white gangs maybe, but not the Bandidos.

These men may have a problem with the brothas, but they have no issues with hollering at the sistas.

Quote:
I'm at a complete loss as to why posters are in solidarity with these fools, when they would not hesitate to beat them into infinity or worse for some perceived "disrespect".

I guess they watch that SONS OF ANARCHY garbage and consider it "real life".

There are many "sheltered" posters on CD.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:06 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,745,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post

I'm at a complete loss as to why posters are in solidarity with these fools, when they would not hesitate to beat them into infinity or worse for some perceived "disrespect".

I guess they watch that SONS OF ANARCHY garbage and consider it "real life".

There are many "sheltered" posters on CD.

Sheltered, that may be your excuse, far from mine. I am not in solidarity with these fools, but I want the laws followed, especially by the cops. I want posters that scream racism and attack anybody who asks for facts in defense of black men to do the same regardless of what color they are.

Truth is I have been involved in too many brawls to discuss here when I was in my younger days, and the fact that everybody can look the other way that people were gunned down for having a brawl is sickening to me. They were not attacking the public, nobody had fired a gun, no property damage had occurred, and yet it is fine because they are bikers?

Old 05-22-2015, 04:10 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,572 times
More truth coming out! 14 cops put on administrative leave. Many dead victims were most probably shot in the head while lying on the ground.

AS DETAILS EMERGE, WACO POLICE ACCUSED OF MURDER BY BLOGGING COMMUNITY | Washington Weekly News

On another note, the bigots that only see this as a racial incident should just go play in the road. Cops are killing Americans and all you can see is some racial BS. Pretty disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events