Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 02:44 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,460,310 times

Advertisements

An ISIS-affiliated Twitter account sent out "O American dogs soon you will see wonder #Chattanooga" right before the shooting started.

I wonder how they will spin that. Coincidence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2015, 02:47 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,449,145 times
Dear Leader should roll out to the Rose Garden shortly and call this "workplace violence" because the NGSOB shooter was a muz.....

Old 07-16-2015, 02:52 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,238,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
Dear Leader should roll out to the Rose Garden shortly and call this "workplace violence" because the NGSOB shooter was a muz.....
Exactly... The president should display is usual dismissive attitude... nothing to see here. And if he acknowledges at all that the JV Team got us he'll no doubt ask the country to reflect on one question:

Why do they hate us?

Old 07-16-2015, 02:53 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,238,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Some seem to want to get out in front of the facts and lay the foundations for their prejudices already.

Only things we know for sure is that the military were specifically targeted at two separate locations by the same individual.
A semi or automatic rifle was used.

Edit to Add: 12:38PM
It was a white guy in a convertible, based on witness report from the store owner, next door. Religion is yet to be determined.

Chattanooga shooting: 4 Marines killed - CNN.com
His name is Mohammed and he's from Kuwait. Case closed.

But I'm sure Islam had absolutely nothing to do with it...

Old 07-16-2015, 02:53 PM

335 posts, read 325,420 times
I wonder what, if any, response from The White House will be? If I remember correctly, the shooting at Ft. Hood that was done by a Muslim was deemed "work place violence" so the families could not receive military benefits from the government. (Even those that died did so in uniform???) Two things are noteworthy here. 1) I don't expect one Muslim to condemn another Muslim. 2) While the rest of the country is concerned with gay marriage, the Confederate Flag and of all things, WTF that trannie Jenner looks like, the Muslim's out to ruin this country keep getting stronger and continue to fly under the radar.

Old 07-16-2015, 02:54 PM

31,083 posts, read 22,113,652 times
"U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said officials were treating the attacks as an act of "domestic terrorism," though FBI agent Ed Reinhold said authorities were still investigating a motive.

A U.S. official speaking on condition of anonymity identified the gunman as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez of Hixton, Tennessee, and said he was believed to have been born in Kuwait, though it was unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen.

Yep, definitely "domesticated work place violence" or what ever the U.S. Attorney is told to say

Old 07-16-2015, 02:55 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,604,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
His name is Mohammed and he's from Kuwait. Case closed.

But I'm sure Islam had absolutely nothing to do with it...
Obama will soon come and tell us that there is no islamic terror and that this was a lone wolf crazy guy and it has nothing to do with islam.

Old 07-16-2015, 03:11 PM

35,114 posts, read 17,063,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Or the shooter is muslim, or both non-white and muslim.
Interesting that they haven't named the shooter yet, but assured us it was "domestic violence." Sort of like the "workplace violence" by Dr. Hassan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said officials were treating the attacks as an act of "domestic terrorism," though FBI agent Ed Reinhold said authorities were still investigating a motive.

A U.S. official speaking on condition of anonymity identified the gunman as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez of Hixton, Tennessee, and said he was believed to have been born in Kuwait, though it was unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen.

Yep, definitely "domesticated work place violence" or what ever the U.S. Attorney is told to say
Update to earlier post. No public identification. But I have full confidence that it was after a fight with a girlfriend.

It can't be Islamic violence; they are happy that Obama has made peace for our time with Iran.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:19 PM

31,083 posts, read 22,113,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Interesting that they haven't named the shooter yet, but assured us it was "domestic violence." Sort of like the "workplace violence" by Dr. Hassan.Update to earlier post. No public identification. But I have full confidence that it was after a fight with a girlfriend.

It can't be Islamic violence; they are happy that Obama has made peace for our time with Iran.
When Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel all share the same response you know its a bad deal

Old 07-16-2015, 05:45 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,900,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crouching_tiger View Post
Yawn, another day another mass shooting in USA.

Doesn't really matter who did it; if it is a muslim today, it will be a white supremacist tomorrow and a "mentally ill" loner the next week.

I am actually surprised nowadays if a week goes by without any mass shooting of some sort. Too many crazies, too many guns, too many conspiracy theories, too many violent games where the sole purpose is to kill as many as possible.

I expect this kind of stuff to get worse as time goes along.

When do the bored black kid, Insane Indian or angry Asian get their turns?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events