Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 04:30 PM

5,947 posts, read 5,111,409 times

Advertisements

OK, this will sound bad, I know, but I feel this right now.

Why break up those gangs when they fight each other? Let them kill themselves if that is what they want. We'll never change their mindset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2015, 05:44 PM

320 posts, read 353,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal2NC View Post
OK, this will sound bad, I know, but I feel this right now.

Why break up those gangs when they fight each other? Let them kill themselves if that is what they want. We'll never change their mindset.
Maybe Hunger Games or Predator style would work so they can't affect the rest of society when they decide to go off the deep end.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:17 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,587,677 times
Default After school brawl cops attacked

Video Apparently Shows High School Girl Slamming Female Cop to the Ground in After-School Brawl - Inside Edition

Now THIS is where you need to start tossing bodies on the ground. Not when a student is seated in a chair not doing anything violent or threatening.

This happened today about 30 mins from where i live.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:46 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,672,692 times
The girl in the chair has her own thread.

These types of mob fights are common and pretty scary. The average person has no idea how bad it is in public schools. Students are so empowered and authority figures have their hands tied.

That cop was lucky only the one girl was punching on her.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:59 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,587,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everdeen View Post
The girl in the chair has her own thread.

These types of mob fights are common and pretty scary. The average person has no idea how bad it is in public schools. Students are so empowered and authority figures have their hands tied.

That cop was lucky only the one girl was punching on her.
I know the other thread just making a point and not the purpose of this post.

I know what it's like in public schools i was in them when i was a child in the late 80s early 90s.

It's not just public schools anyway the stories of nuns hitting kids with rulers for being disobedient isn't something made up, and they were doing that decades ago.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:22 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,964,705 times
The Blaze? Um, what kind of news source is that? Looks pretty pathetic to be honest.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:35 PM

50,770 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Deplorable behavior.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It is the parent's fault if their special snowflakes assault an officer. The parents should face punishment for their minor's actions.
No. That's going too far. I've seen parents who have done seemingly everything right end up with a rotten apple. Responsible for damages, etc. -- okay. Literal punishment -- no.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Respect must be earned. It's not handed out like candy.

Maybe if cops started policing themselves, they'd earn some respect.

Obviously that police department needs to work on its community relations.
I've been a frequent cop critic, and I agree cops need to do a better job of policing their ranks.

But you cannot say from the little bit we know of this incident that this particular police department needs to work on community relations, and more than do all police departments.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:11 AM

291 posts, read 390,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Respect must be earned. It's not handed out like candy.

Maybe if cops started policing themselves, they'd earn some respect.

Obviously that police department needs to work on its community relations.

This is an extremely sad post. It demonstrates how the level of ignorance and lawlessness possessed by these kids has permeated into some adults. Any person who believes in law and order should be offended by that video. And here we have someone blaming it on the police. Very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events