Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 05:15 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The Blaze? Um, what kind of news source is that? Looks pretty pathetic to be honest.
Yes the video must be fake. The cops are fake. The students are fake. Its a made up story!!! LOL SMH!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2015, 06:51 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,503,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It is the parent's fault if their special snowflakes assault an officer. The parents should face punishment for their minor's actions.
From the mother of the girl who punched the cop:

"But the girl's mother is jumping to her defense. She shared the video on Facebook and said "Lmfao (my daughter's) a lil demon but I still love her thou." She also posted "Almost got locked up today. Cops really be bugging but at the end of the day I ride for my family when it's times (sic) to go to war. Free my baby."

Exclusive: Teen who videoed Allentown brawl speaks out | Lehigh Valley News - Home

Old 10-31-2015, 08:49 AM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

"But the girl's mother is jumping to her defense. She shared the video on Facebook and said "Lmfao (my daughter's) a lil demon but I still love her thou." She also posted "Almost got locked up today. Cops really be bugging but at the end of the day I ride for my family when it's times (sic) to go to war. Free my baby."

Exclusive: Teen who videoed Allentown brawl speaks out | Lehigh Valley News - Home

Throw momma's butt in jail. Sick and disgusting woman.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
The apple does not fall far from the tree. With a mother like that you can see why this little perp can do whatever she wants!!

Old 10-31-2015, 09:19 AM

5,947 posts, read 5,111,045 times
The Blaze is one of Glenn Beck's projects. If you aren't familiar with Glenn, Google him.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:29 AM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal2NC View Post
The Blaze is one of Glenn Beck's projects. If you aren't familiar with Glenn, Google him.
This is a real story.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:30 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,640,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
You have to marvel at how they surround the cop being beaten with their cellphone cameras yelling in glee. Nice kids!!
For those thinking its not a good thing to have police monitoring our schools I have to agree. What we need is gun carrying MILITARY at many of our schools. Wonder if there will be any improvement when the nations are under Sharia Law and see how defiant these heathens behave then.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:31 AM

50,770 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
She's clearly an oaf, but what would the charge be?

Old 10-31-2015, 09:32 AM

1,153 posts, read 1,049,230 times
Coming to an Obamaville near you.

This is what they want, this is what they were hoping to get. This kind of behavior has been encouraged, and the mainstream media is certainly guilty of promoting it.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal2NC View Post
What does that have to do with this story?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events