Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2015, 04:55 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,720,568 times

Advertisements

Cannabis does not create a need to rape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Tell that to the 12 year old girl being raped by her stepfather on a daily basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 05:02 PM

Drug use rarely violates the rights of others. The Libertarian Party has it right when they say you should be able to do what you want as long as you don't harm, seriously endanger or threaten another person or their property. This is what the public wants, but many cops think arrests of harmless are better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
The negative consequences already are.. There will be no winners.. Just more anarchy over drugs and the people that seek them out regardless of the rights of others....

There are people.. Evil people..seeking to profit over the ills of others.. And that want to monopolize their ability to do so...

Win lose or draw there will be the threat or real lawsuits over marijuana behavior

Don't you agree?

Old 11-18-2015, 06:23 PM

I doubt any proponent really cares if someone has to go a mile or two to get it. Is 10 sellers really a monopoly like 1 seller?

You're OK with simple possession, but are you OK with personal growing?

College students aren't babies & 21 year olds are legal if anyone isc & those with conditions in MMJ states are legal at any age.

Cigarettes (tobacco) & cannabis are nothing alike. Cannabis has no fatalities & many medical benefits. Cannabis does not contain the poison nicotine.

Quote:

Proponents also lobbied heavily that local communities would be prevented from establishing zoning laws parenting pot from saturating their communities.

A monopoly of ten farms would be created.

Personal growing.. Possession of 1 oz also fully legalized ( I'm OK with simple possession)

The proponents put into the law that "marketing testing facilities" would be "established around colleges" as the drug is marketed to young people. Target young people as users..increase profits

"Big whacky tabacky" ... Hmmm remember cigarettes... We are seeing it all over

Epitomy of evil in our world

More mess (anarchy) involving drugs.. Money.. And damaged people

Let's hope cooler heads prevail.. Lots and lots of drug money poured into this

Old 11-18-2015, 06:36 PM

There are people who are OK with *only* having a million or two. Not everybody cries if they don't have $25 billion. Some famous people may want in just to be more famous & more liked, not necessarily quadrupling their net worth. Some might do this to create freedom & know some will appreciate it. Maybe a state program can be changed, too. But if nobody can get it legally, that just harms the many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Think-- I am making a million or more-- and have the law behind me for 4 yrs. Why in he++ would I, the big Company-allow you to cut into my profits when I am flying high?? You think they will put it to a vote 4 years from now- to cut of the incoming taxes and revenue -- so all then free to grow plants in their yard?? No way!

Old 11-18-2015, 07:14 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,592,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post
Drug use rarely violates the rights of others. The Libertarian Party has it right when they say you should be able to do what you want as long as you don't harm, seriously endanger or threaten another person or their property. This is what the public wants, but many cops think arrests of harmless are better.
As I posted severe times already ...

Old 11-18-2015, 08:15 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
Quote:
I doubt any proponent really cares if someone has to go a mile or two to get it. Is 10 sellers really a monopoly like 1 seller?

You're OK with simple possession, but are you OK with personal growing?

College students aren't babies & 21 year olds are legal if anyone isc & those with conditions in MMJ states are legal at any age.

Cigarettes (tobacco) & cannabis are nothing alike. Cannabis has no fatalities & many medical benefits. Cannabis does not contain the poison nicotine.
The above is grossly false... Start looking at pot behavior and people committing fatal behavior directly related to its use

We allow granny tweleve plsnt under the ordinance I helped write.. It allows mmj patients more dope than one person could use in a year.. While bringing some sanity to its manufacturing and protecting the community. Beyond that every cowboy grow I have ever seen has been done in some manner to hurt the environment in some fashion.. As simple as skunkweed smell to as dangerous with toxic chemicals and wildlife poisoned... To boobytrapped grows.

College students.. A targeted group by dope growers and slick entrepreneurs in Ohio... Are those ones losing those valuable iq points at formative times. We know that in Ohio as a part of the measure that was defeated there were provisions in the bill establishing mj focused marketing around colleges... Similar to what alcohol did until laws restricted same in some communities

Mmj currently has few benefits medically that are scientifically verified ... Some may be on the horizon... Great.. Make it the drug that it is and treat it as one

This is all a smoke screen for dopers to want to get high without any repercussions. Drug users routinely violate the rights of others .

Old 11-18-2015, 08:22 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
Quote:
Live Science is a total fraud as no comments allowed & when I put in search contact Live Science, nothing comes up. They hide even more than cannabis users that are risking arrest. They know 100 million would write them about their fraud if it was possible. Truth tellers shouldn't need to hide but it is obvious they know they don't qualify.

Cannabis lowers blood pressure, so how does that cause heart attacks? The blood couldn't get through because there was more space for it to get through?

Educate before you recreate...

18 Effects of Marijuana on the Body

Think it's good for you?

Old 11-18-2015, 08:39 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,364,460 times
Quote:
The above is grossly false... Start looking at pot behavior and people committing fatal behavior directly related to its use

We allow granny tweleve plsnt under the ordinance I helped write.. It allows mmj patients more dope than one person could use in a year.. While bringing some sanity to its manufacturing and protecting the community. Beyond that every cowboy grow I have ever seen has been done in some manner to hurt the environment in some fashion.. As simple as skunkweed smell to as dangerous with toxic chemicals and wildlife poisoned... To boobytrapped grows.

College students.. A targeted group by dope growers and slick entrepreneurs in Ohio... Are those ones losing those valuable iq points at formative times. We know that in Ohio as a part of the measure that was defeated there were provisions in the bill establishing mj focused marketing around colleges... Similar to what alcohol did until laws restricted same in some communities

Mmj currently has few benefits medically that are scientifically verified ... Some may be on the horizon... Great.. Make it the drug that it is and treat it as one

This is all a smoke screen for dopers to want to get high without any repercussions. Drug users routinely violate the rights of others .
lol those ones

Old 11-18-2015, 10:00 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,674,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
But, see …

The "legalize MaryJane movement" is in the opinion of some of us a Libertarian "camel's nose under the tent" … (In fact, some posts in this very thread have called for as much -- just sell ANY and ALL drugs over*the*counter … Why not … ???)
Opinions are like a$$h01e$; everybody's got one.

Old 11-19-2015, 04:13 AM

231 posts, read 213,172 times
Quote:
Drug use rarely violates the rights of others.
Wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events