Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 05:29 AM

6,617 posts, read 6,548,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I can't find this alleged story reported in any national newspaper, or for that matter even in the Moscow Times. It may or may not come as a surprise to some Americans but Immigrants are attacked on a regular basis in Russia.

Immigrants, even those that are working legally in Russia are being attacked, not because they have done something wrong, but because they happen to have a different skin colour. Russia is a deeply racist, homophobic, and thoroughly corrupt state.
Here's one: 'Refugees' Harass Women in Russian Nightclub, Are Promptly Beaten and Sent to Prison
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 06:48 AM

10,137 posts, read 17,487,863 times
On the contrary to some complaints.............I appreciate a real conversation, the posts on the last several pages are thought provoking. We aren't all friends as we can see but greater transparency and being less PC is helping define what some of the issues are.

I definitely don't always agree with Russian policy but they did the right thing standing up to the thugs in Dagistan/Caucus/Chechnya

Let's not forget so much bad has transpired in such a short time they had large commercial airliner full of tourists bombed out of the sky in the last several months by ISIS. Stop and repeat out loud some of the events that have transpired in such a short time..........the world, at times, seems to be completely breaking down in society on a scale not seen before.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:40 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,429,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Really sad that's pretty much what it takes for men to be men and not turn into p*****s that apparently most European and to an extent American men have become.
American men arent *******, we are just constantly bashed over the head by feminists, the media, etc that we cant even walk outside without being attacked for what we are.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:41 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,582,886 times
You're a refugee who had to flee a war torn country but you have the desire and financial means to go "clubbing"?

Old 02-15-2016, 07:42 AM

298 posts, read 271,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/wo...omen.html?_r=0

Might as well be from the caveman era if men have to be taught how to act around women. Courses on how to treat ordinary women who in their eyes are prostitutes? I would be amazed if a course is going to change many men into thinking differently than how they've grown up thinking.
They've only seen women hiding inside Burkas, and now they are seeing them in skimpy outfits.
They are allowed to beat their wives.

It's VERY sickening. Europe is doomed and we will follow suit since our baby-faced Prime Minister is expediting the arrival of refugees.
Not only are they allowed to beat their wives, they stone people. It's legal. They throw acid in the women's faces; it's a pastime over there. Child brides, no problem; it's in the Koran (Aisha). The high incidence of rape in their own refugee camps in the West. - This is telling.

It's doubtful that any "education" will help to reform the neanderthal mindset of the hate against women. They hate their women, they hate your women. Naturally, if the gov't does nothing or very little in the West, it's up to the citizens (men) do defend the women. Of course, the women will need to learn to defend THEMSELVES. The men can't always be around and police are useless. They watched in Cologne.
Sadly, though, many women are going to stop going to establishment frequented by or near areas where large numbers of refugees live/hang out. THAT IS GOING TO KILL BUSINESS. That pool in Germany with all that craziness that went on, clearly other people won't go there anymore now permanently. Let's hope the negative impact on businesses over there will force people to stand up. Some only understand $$$.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:47 AM

I can't wait for the invaders to come to NYC; to my specific 'hood. My pepper spray and other women's weapons are ready. I've got 5 self defense schools just waiting for my $$. Although I don't live there, we have a large Russian population in Queens and Brooklyn. I just know...KNOW...they won't put up with any of that barbaric mess.

Bring it on.....BRING IT ON..PREPARATION ENSURES VICTORY.

Old 02-15-2016, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
You're a refugee who had to flee a war torn country but you have the desire and financial means to go "clubbing"?
Clubbing is the least of their problems there. Emptying bowels and bladders in public pools in front of people. Group "self pleasuring" in a jacuzzi in front of people? Barbaric, ok yes. Health hazard. It's showing open contempt for the country and people who are helping you. Would they be doing that kind of things in their own countries?

Old 02-15-2016, 07:53 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,582,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erauso1592 View Post
I can't wait for the invaders to come to NYC; to my specific 'hood. My pepper spray and other women's weapons are ready. I've got 5 self defense schools just waiting for my $$. Although I don't live there, we have a large Russian population in Queens and Brooklyn. I just know...KNOW...they won't put up with any of that barbaric mess.

Bring it on.....BRING IT ON..PREPARATION ENSURES VICTORY.
In NYC, the person defending him/herself is the one who will get arrested for assault.

I remember a case where a burglar broke into someone's home and the tenant beat him with a baseball bat. The tenant got arrested for aggravated assault because the burglar was unarmed and the tenant used more force than necessary. Apparently in NYC you can only use equal or lesser force to defend yourself against an attacker!

Old 02-15-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
In NYC, the person defending him/herself is the one who will get arrested for assault.

I remember a case where a burglar broke into someone's home and the tenant beat him with a baseball bat. The tenant got arrested for aggravated assault because the burglar was unarmed and the tenant used more force than necessary. Apparently in NYC you can only use equal or lesser force to defend yourself against an attacker!
defending yourself in public against assault and rape is different than using a bat to club an intruder in your home. Public there are witnesses. Home not always.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:51 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You act like rape doesn't exist in this country. It does. Yet the usual suspects continually blame the victim when it does happen, every single time. It's disgusting, no matter who does it or where it happens. Those pigs aren't doing anything new that hasn't already been happening here. Keep pretending that only Syrian refugees are capable of this type of behavior though, it's so genuine.

Are you serious? You're talking about the difference between a country where it's illegal and those raping women are viewed as having psychological problems, and a country where it's accepted as part of the culture.

Go ahead and post links to stories of mobs of men in the U.S. groping and raping women since you seem to think that kind of thing occurs here.

The fact that you don't get the difference is chilling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events