Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 09:52 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Refugees Learn What Separates Russia From Cologne | The Daily Caller

Go Russians!!! While I would have preferred it to have ended with them all being bludgeoned to death, at least it goes to show Russian men have far more of a spine then the cowardly German men ever had!

I am still one that would love to see Merkel and her ilk all hanged for treason for inviting these animals into Europe and pressuring others to do so. It's certainly clear Russia has a ton more balls then most of Europe or even America.
Extremely misinformed post. A large mob of Muslims attack women and the German men who were there were supposed to stop it in some coordinated effort? They obviously didn't have the the ability to, not because they were cowards, but because they were clearly outnumbered and had no organization. Feminists like you have wanted to push men as far as away as possible, then when you need them you cry that men aren't helping. Unbelievable. And of course when men do form an organization like PEGIDA they are called racists, when all's they are trying to do is protect their communities, including their women.

More than anything it's a failure of the EU and each individual government that allowed their country to be invaded by Muslims, most of whom aren't even Syrian refugees. They didn't have large enough police forces to combat the problems that were sure to come, so even the limp wristed liberals who thought it was a good idea to ruin their countries by allowing hundreds of thousands or millions of refugees in, should have realized the chaos it would cause.

Too bad they have much stricter gun laws than here in the U.S. where at least a person would have a chance of defending themselves. But of course if you defend yourself you will often get charged with a crime. That's the way we do it in this country too often, blame the victim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 10:05 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Refugees Learn What Separates Russia From Cologne | The Daily Caller

Go Russians!!! While I would have preferred it to have ended with them all being bludgeoned to death, at least it goes to show Russian men have far more of a spine then the cowardly German men ever had!

I am still one that would love to see Merkel and her ilk all hanged for treason for inviting these animals into Europe and pressuring others to do so. It's certainly clear Russia has a ton more balls then most of Europe or even America.
Look at what I found, Julez28. A post of yours on the issue of women in combat roles. After reading it I had to wonder why you were mad men didn't protect women against the Muslims in Germany, rather than other women not protecting them?

Also have to wonder if you are just posting things to yank people's chain.

Your post on whether women should be allowed in combat roles:

"You know I really hate when the excuses "women could be captured and raped" and "if women get killed it hurts our breeding numbers" etc. etc.

First off, THOUSANDS of women in America get raped and beaten/killed/maimed by their boyfriends/husbands etc. yet not much is ever done about that. So a woman could be captured and raped, it's horrible but how many women in America alone are repeatedly raped and beaten every day? At least in the military they have assault rifles, pistols, knives and grenades. As a woman myself I can tell you a woman has a hell of a lot more to worry about that happening in America then out in combat.

And for the ridiculous "women will be killed and could hurt our population", huh??? The world is GROSSLY over populated as it is, and even in wars today it's not as if tens of thousands or millions of men are being killed, there are over 350 Million+ people in America, a little over half are women, so unless a possible female death toll could be close to 50+ Million I VERY highly doubt letting women into combat will hurt population numbers at all.

Sorry, but I really hate when this issue comes up and men act like it's so horrible the thought of bad things happening to women in war when thousands of women in the west face things just as bad, if not worse at home every day!"

Tsk, tsk.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:12 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
There is an old and appropriate saying that I will paraphrase: "God made Men and Women. Samuel Colt made them equal".

The answer to this culture of assaulting women is not to placate the assailants but to arm and train the potential victims so they can effectively defend themselves. If the assailants get killed that is simply the cost of being an assailant.

European factories make a wide variety of handguns at very reasonable prices. The women, and the men that do not want to accept being assaulted by Muzlim perverts, should all be armed. If that were to happen it would not take long for the survivors to realize that no matter their previous culture they will pay for rape by getting shot.

FWIW - Arming women applies to anyplace where rape is common including the dear old USA. Be alert, be aware, be armed and be safe.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:30 AM

140 posts, read 124,755 times
Thank Obama and Hillary for this whole issue. They started this with the AraB SPRING IN 2011. Make no mistake, their foreign policy was at work here. Trying to install their liberal fascism democracy there. This is why none of the rich arab gulf nations have not taken in one single refugee.

Bush started the fiasco in Iraq, Obama picked up the ball with the Arab spring. They created this mess and use our tax dollars to further their agenda.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:03 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
"liberal fascism democracy"? What in hell is that? You prefer Military or Feudal dictators or Kings? How about not getting involved at all?

I prefer the Western World get the hell out of there after wrapping a refugee proof fence around the entire area. Fundamentalist Islam is NOT COMPATABLE with a Western way of living. Lock them all into the same cage and let them fight it out.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:05 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
This video shows how the Russians Deal With the refugees....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvuZaGfjfXU

Old 02-15-2016, 11:36 AM

298 posts, read 271,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
This video shows how the Russians Deal With the refugees....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvuZaGfjfXU
didn't I say the Russkye don't play when foreign undesirables invade their country... But we have parts of the U.S. where our own boys won't put up with any refugees either. Wait till they get down South, and of course gun country in the good old West and Northwest. Can't wait...

Old 02-15-2016, 12:21 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erauso1592 View Post
didn't I say the Russkye don't play when foreign undesirables invade their country... But we have parts of the U.S. where our own boys won't put up with any refugees either. Wait till they get down South, and of course gun country in the good old West and Northwest. Can't wait...
lol russians don't play. Putin makes sure if you come to Russia, its not a free ride!

Old 02-15-2016, 01:53 PM

714 posts, read 748,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
it is one thing when the "refugees" actually try to assimilate into European, Russian or even American society but when they run amok and act like animals they should be dealt with like animals. I'm glad to hear these Russian guys taught these rude dudes that it is not ok to go groping women. That may be ok back in their third world hell holes but not in civilized society.

I'm glad someone stood up to their poor behaviour and taught them a lesson.
LOL apparently you've never heard of Russia. If these guys were Russian and randomly molesting/groping/beating women they'd just be normal Russians. I also never see any outrage over American men doing this kind of stuff (they do). Oh, well, brown people did it so they're ANIMALS.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:59 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,894,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKtoWAtoUT View Post
LOL apparently you've never heard of Russia. If these guys were Russian and randomly molesting/groping/beating women they'd just be normal Russians. I also never see any outrage over American men doing this kind of stuff (they do). Oh, well, brown people did it so they're ANIMALS.
Naturally, if you came to any place as a refugee and begs for help, shelter and support, for no apparent reason other than our mercy and humanity, you're bound to be expected to adhere to higher standards than home boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events