Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 10:01 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,829,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Refugees Learn What Separates Russia From Cologne | The Daily Caller

Go Russians!!! While I would have preferred it to have ended with them all being bludgeoned to death, at least it goes to show Russian men have far more of a spine then the cowardly German men ever had!

I am still one that would love to see Merkel and her ilk all hanged for treason for inviting these animals into Europe and pressuring others to do so. It's certainly clear Russia has a ton more balls then most of Europe or even America.
The story is BS. There was no fight like this there. The only group fight that even remotely comes close to this was between 5 reportedly Chinese and some Russians in a club, typical drunk stuff that happens everywhere in the world, and they were not refuggees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 10:07 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Just out of curiosity, if you are hanging around with 50 other people and few of them unexpectedly started groping some ugly Russian ladies, should you get beaten up by the Russians, too? I am sure that they did not coordinate this with all 51 people. But whatever, go beat up brown infidels.

Mick

Old 02-14-2016, 10:27 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,567,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You act like rape doesn't exist in this country. It does. Yet the usual suspects continually blame the victim when it does happen, every single time. It's disgusting, no matter who does it or where it happens. Those pigs aren't doing anything new that hasn't already been happening here. Keep pretending that only Syrian refugees are capable of this type of behavior though, it's so genuine.
Yeah, there is rape in this country, and then there is THIS in Islamic countries -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharrush_jamai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f-smP3Sym4

(And that's apparently what took place recently in Cologne - the new "customs" have been brought in by muslim refugees.)

Old 02-14-2016, 10:36 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,567,030 times
Here is the video on the same subject in English;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8IiLGyzMQI

Old 02-14-2016, 10:37 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,829,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Just out of curiosity, if you are hanging around with 50 other people and few of them unexpectedly started groping some ugly Russian ladies, should you get beaten up by the Russians, too? I am sure that they did not coordinate this with all 51 people. But whatever, go beat up brown infidels.

Mick
Just like gangs though, when one or more start getting beat, all of them jump in to defend. There are numerous mass fights all over the world, including here in the US.

So if this did happen, which it did not, it is not surprising it would be so many people. The initial incident started with a few people and grew from there.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:41 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
How did they get into Russia in the first place? Russia's not accepting refugees, is it? I doubt they strolled across the border from Norway. There must be an interesting backstory to this.
Russia and Syria have a visa waiver program between the two counties . I watched a whole special on bbc on how refugees get into Russia . They don't get any care though ...

Old 02-14-2016, 10:42 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,306,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckeeee View Post
Here is their Hefe or El Champion his name is Gil I believe

TAMMY BRUCE: Crime rises in sanctuary cities - Washington Times
Portland is, too, unfortunately.

And a church got away with protecting an illegal in spite of his criminal background here in the states.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:44 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,487,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erauso1592 View Post
In the U.S. states where conceal and carry is allowed, just wait and see when the 'fugees arrive next year or so. Places like Oregon or out west with the militia people..I doubt they will put up with that mess. And many of them don't care about jail time either. Many states that refuse to take in the refugees are going to do everything legally to keep them out. Of course if they're forced to take them in by Obummer, I'm sure they'll make their life unbearable. Ku Klux states especially. That's a whole can of worms there.
Just imagine what the Bundys' friends and family group will do to the refugees in OR and NV

Honestly I don't wish that on them but it will be coming people have had enough

Old 02-14-2016, 11:00 PM

35,084 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erauso1592 View Post
any student of history knows what happens when leaders of nations stop protecting their own people from foreign enemies. Lax spineless leaders like tyrants unwillingly encourage social upheavals. Mein Kampf was recently re-issued and there's signs the Nazi and other skinhead types are rearing their ugly heads. Russia also has plenty of skinhead Neo Nazi movements. Merkel's career is over. When the population gets fed up enough, there will be some serious violence.
I repped this post. It echoes my post #39.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:05 PM

8,080 posts, read 7,451,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivininRoc85 View Post
So is America ^^^^

I do agree with you about many people being gullible and always having to have a boogieman

Of course the Russians must have made it up because no Muslim refugees would ever assault women.

Sadly, people are gullible and for too many of them the "boogieman" is America or in this case the Russians, because "they're white so they must be lying." Sad and twisted thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events