Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 12:38 PM

58 posts, read 51,188 times

Advertisements

Refugees Learn What Separates Russia From Cologne | The Daily Caller

Quote:
A group of 51 refugees were brutally assaulted outside a night club in Murmansk, Russia, after they groped and molested women at a night club Saturday.

The refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia. What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries.

The refugees allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russian took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here.”

The refugees tried to flee but were quickly captured by the Russians. They then took them out to the street and gave them a beating they will remember. Police arrived to break up the fight but locals report that they threw a few punches at the refugees before arresting 33 of them. Eighteen refugees were in such bad condition they had to be take to the hospital.
Go Russians!!! While I would have preferred it to have ended with them all being bludgeoned to death, at least it goes to show Russian men have far more of a spine then the cowardly German men ever had!

I am still one that would love to see Merkel and her ilk all hanged for treason for inviting these animals into Europe and pressuring others to do so. It's certainly clear Russia has a ton more balls then most of Europe or even America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 12:44 PM

964 posts, read 995,233 times
How did they get into Russia in the first place? Russia's not accepting refugees, is it? I doubt they strolled across the border from Norway. There must be an interesting backstory to this.

Old 02-14-2016, 12:45 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,306,523 times
If it happened here, there would still be idiot "sanctuaries" (bleeding hearts) that would try to protect them.

Old 02-14-2016, 12:55 PM

58 posts, read 51,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
If it happened here, there would still be idiot "sanctuaries" (bleeding hearts) that would try to protect them.
And as a woman what really gets me is how many women welcome these animals with open arms. And I'm not just talking about female "leaders" but your average jane. While welcoming them they as well wear a sign that says "Please rape and beat me, please!".

Of course what equally irritates me is the cowardly men that stand by and do nothing. When the sexual assaults were taking place in Germany the pos cowards did nothing! And the female mayor of cologne just tried to brush it off and issued a code of conduct for women, WTH????? So much for sisterhood.....

Old 02-14-2016, 01:47 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
it is one thing when the "refugees" actually try to assimilate into European, Russian or even American society but when they run amok and act like animals they should be dealt with like animals. I'm glad to hear these Russian guys taught these rude dudes that it is not ok to go groping women. That may be ok back in their third world hell holes but not in civilized society.

I'm glad someone stood up to their poor behaviour and taught them a lesson.

Old 02-14-2016, 02:06 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,192,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
How did they get into Russia in the first place? Russia's not accepting refugees, is it? I doubt they strolled across the border from Norway. There must be an interesting backstory to this.
Norway has returned refugees to Russia.

Old 02-14-2016, 02:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,449,948 times
Russians don't tolerate such things and if you're stupid and drunk and start doing something like harassing a lady you are not going to come out of it without a few marks. Russian women if forced will also take matters into their own hands and do their downright best to mess an attacker up. A great many are entirely capable of it.

A big thing I have noticed is people in the west are afraid to get involved and find its easier simply to avoid and not risk anything. God only knows how something could go. A white knight could be arrested or sued, it's just not worth it.

Old 02-14-2016, 02:41 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,795,860 times
Russia is also a very racist society- who knows if they just beat up those people because they 'look' like refugees and made up that story?

Amazing how people are so gullible and automatically believe any story they read online. So now supposedly refugees are traveling around to European countries just to grope women? Sounds silly.

Old 02-14-2016, 02:59 PM

2,481 posts, read 2,237,070 times
reminiscent of the repeated rapes of over 2,000 German woman in Stuggart by the occupying force of supposedly Morrocan French Colonial troops...

they did the same thing in Southern Italy..both episodes were 'conveniently whitewashed from Allied war history' per the article.

Old 02-14-2016, 03:13 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,876,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Refugees Learn What Separates Russia From Cologne | The Daily Caller
Go Russians!!! While I would have preferred it to have ended with them all being bludgeoned to death, at least it goes to show Russian men have far more of a spine then the cowardly German men ever had!
I don't know about killing them but the a$$ beating was definitely warranted. If that had happened in the states some douchebag lawyer would have tried to make a career of the whole fiasco labeled it a hate crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events