Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 06:04 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times

Advertisements

This is why I will never have kids. They're so gross, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 06:55 PM

1,517 posts, read 1,666,000 times
Too funny. High five to the wife for not responding.

Old 05-19-2016, 01:19 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovi8 View Post
Done that - no big deal. Dog poo still smells the worst. I don't care what anyone says.
Naw. If I smell puke, my stomach says "good idea". I know doctors who actually have the same issue. Dog poo is perfume compared to fresh human barf.

Old 05-19-2016, 07:33 AM

2 posts, read 9,991 times
Oh my god this made me remember a funny story with my kids and a tiny little dog we had, we were on our way to a tulip fest and the three kids were in the back they two teenagers and my son was maybe 10. He was holding the dog on his lap when all of a sudden he felt the dogs belly wrench like she was going to throw up, so he quickly passes the dog to his sister with out telling her why. She now has the dog and a minute later she realizes why her brother gave her the dog and feels the same wrench then passes the poor dog off to her sister with out saying why. So once again a few seconds later this poor tiny dog again wrenches and now the dog gets put in the front seat with dad, well the dog finally wrenched all over dad and of course that now started a puke fest..dad puked from the smell of dog barf, then my son threw up from hearing dad throw up and my daughter who gags on every odd smell starting gagging in then back seat that now made dad again puke. I stopped the car so quick and said all you guys gets the hell out of the car and get it together. I said this is why the dog ended up in the front seat? So my 10year old said that's why I gave it to my sister I didn't want to get throw up on me...well I said now the whole car and everyone is covered...we immediately went home, that was our family fun day

Old 05-19-2016, 07:38 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Sure had a lot of time to text

Old 05-19-2016, 07:39 AM

Also, his texts are weird bc there's no time stamp on each one.
Now I'm questioning fakery.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:16 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeNe68 View Post
Oh my god this made me remember a funny story with my kids and a tiny little dog we had, we were on our way to a tulip fest and the three kids were in the back they two teenagers and my son was maybe 10. He was holding the dog on his lap when all of a sudden he felt the dogs belly wrench like she was going to throw up, so he quickly passes the dog to his sister with out telling her why. She now has the dog and a minute later she realizes why her brother gave her the dog and feels the same wrench then passes the poor dog off to her sister with out saying why. So once again a few seconds later this poor tiny dog again wrenches and now the dog gets put in the front seat with dad, well the dog finally wrenched all over dad and of course that now started a puke fest..dad puked from the smell of dog barf, then my son threw up from hearing dad throw up and my daughter who gags on every odd smell starting gagging in then back seat that now made dad again puke. I stopped the car so quick and said all you guys gets the hell out of the car and get it together. I said this is why the dog ended up in the front seat? So my 10year old said that's why I gave it to my sister I didn't want to get throw up on me...well I said now the whole car and everyone is covered...we immediately went home, that was our family fun day
That is totally hysterical! There are tears running down my face from laughing!

Old 05-19-2016, 09:07 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Naw. If I smell puke, my stomach says "good idea". I know doctors who actually have the same issue. Dog poo is perfume compared to fresh human barf.
Same here! That reminds me of the time when someone who had too much to drink and puked on the train. I had to get away from her so I didn't hurl too! My tummy is sensitive. I would have been like that dad for sure!

Old 05-19-2016, 09:09 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Also, his texts are weird bc there's no time stamp on each one.
Now I'm questioning fakery.
The iphone texts are weird, they hide the timestamp unless it is your last text. You have to swipe/drag to display the time stamps.

Old 05-19-2016, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
The iphone texts are weird, they hide the timestamp unless it is your last text. You have to swipe/drag to display the time stamps.
Ah!

Thanks for clearing that up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events