Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
For decades Europe blamed the Jews in Israel for what Israel did to defend themselves from Islamic terrorist attacks. Got to the point European hatred towards Jews turned into sympathy for Muslims. Now Europe is seeing the fruits of their misguided hatred towards Jews and welcoming Muslims with open arms.
And for centuries the Catholic Church blamed the Jews for killing Jesus. They just can't win.

Apologies to my fellow posters who are Jewish. Church teachings have been amended and they now teach that it wasn't your people - it was my people. Not that my ancestors were Roman, but close enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 03:24 PM

6,449 posts, read 9,809,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
And for centuries the Catholic Church blamed the Jews for killing Jesus. They just can't win.

Apologies to my fellow posters who are Jewish. Church teachings have been amended and they now teach that it wasn't your people - it was my people. Not that my ancestors were Roman, but close enough.

You do realize you will be asked for reparations now don't you? lol

Old 07-03-2016, 03:35 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,233,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
A sock full of quarters would work also. :-)

Win!!!

Old 07-03-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
You do realize you will be asked for reparations now don't you? lol
Ha! Not their style, but if they were to ask for reparations, I'd make a sign saying, "This way to the Vatican!"

Old 07-03-2016, 04:46 PM

808 posts, read 540,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
A few hundred plain dressed men carrying concealed handguns would work much better.
A few hundred plain dressed women would work even better!

Old 07-03-2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery123 View Post
There should be a law like this.
Any immigrant who gets convicted of a felony crime gets deported. PERIOD!

That should be here in US as well.
Actually, it is. And as a result, some crimes have been down-graded so as to not trip the deportation clause!
364-day maximum sentence will reduce immigration consequences of California misdemeanors | California Family Immigration Lawyers | Bay Area Permanent Residency Law Firm

Old 07-03-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
When you try to understand a crime by questioning whether or not the victim was doing something to bring on that crime, you are essentially placing blame with the victim by trying to find fault with something they've done.
So you would not question a man walking by himself late at night in a high-crime area, wearing a $50,000 diamond ring, a $100,000 watch, flashing a big roll of $100 bills?

No one is saying that the criminals are not criminals, but we are wondering if the "victims" are really as brain-dead as they appear, or if they have some kind of weird agenda.

Old 07-03-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The voters are manipulated, and it's not their fault.
Since when? The WHOLE POINT of universal sufferage is that everyone supposedly is capable of, and willing to research and understand the issues, and vote in their own self-interest. If voters are incapable of understanding the issues, maybe we should rethink the whole idea of "democracy"!

Old 07-03-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaretBartle View Post
So you would not question a man walking by himself late at night in a high-crime area, wearing a $50,000 diamond ring, a $100,000 watch, flashing a big roll of $100 bills?

No one is saying that the criminals are not criminals, but we are wondering if the "victims" are really as brain-dead as they appear, or if they have some kind of weird agenda.
Young girls are being grabbed and groped in swimming pools, on trains and in the street in the middle of the day. Crowds are sexually assaulting them at night.

Would you suggest they stay indoors and only go out when a man can accompany them?

And what makes you think the victims are brain dead? It seems to me the ones questioning them are in that category.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:03 PM

2,639 posts, read 1,993,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Yes, because some lowlife scumbag is going to see the bracelet and back off like - whoa, sorry, I will not molest or rape you because of that bracelet you're wearing! I was going to but then I saw that and it stopped me. Whew, close one.

Pathetic. What these women need is weapons. No I did not say guns, but a nice sharp small knife would suffice. Maybe brass knuckles.
How about the women carry pepper spray and tasers? What is a woman's purse for, anyway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events