Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 11:13 AM

18,562 posts, read 7,364,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Yes, because some lowlife scumbag is going to see the bracelet and back off like - whoa, sorry, I will not molest or rape you because of that bracelet you're wearing! I was going to but then I saw that and it stopped me. Whew, close one.

Pathetic. What these women need is weapons. No I did not say guns, but a nice sharp small knife would suffice. Maybe brass knuckles.
They have a government with plenty of weapons, which are supposed to be used to keep out people who cause problems for the natives. Unfortunately, the government uses its power to bring in the attackers rather than keep them out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm not sure what this means, but again, it sounds like the blame is being placed on either booze or the non-traditional roles in the country - and not where it squarely belongs - on the animals committing the crime because that's THEIR culture.
The government that brings them to Sweden is more to blame. Traitors are worse than invaders.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:21 AM

2,130 posts, read 1,457,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The government that brings them to Sweden is more to blame. Traitors are worse than invaders.
The Swedish people voted for these ultra-liberal wackos ... they got what they wanted.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
The Swedish people voted for these ultra-liberal wackos ... they got what they wanted.
Not really. Sweden's like everywhere else. The main parties collude to keep the issue of immigration off the table, while voters are heavily indoctrinated and intimidated into choosing the status quo over the scary unknown of a "far right" third party that is invariably described as Nazi.

No one wants to be a Nazi, right? The voters are manipulated, and it's not their fault.

Old 07-02-2016, 11:56 AM

6,421 posts, read 7,662,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
You've heard that have you? Where did you hear that? Unless you're thinking of the movie 'The Sheik' starring Rudolph Valentino, way back in 1921? In the movie, headstrong Lady Diana Mayo is swept off her feet by a romantic desert arab.......... could I ask you your age?.........
Mr. English Dave, you have asked the wrong question, not age....

I think it is IQ you meant to inquire about.

Old 07-02-2016, 12:57 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,676,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckeeee View Post
I was happy to hear on 630 KHOW yesterday Denmark finally confiscated money from some of the scammers........sorry refugees.......caught a couple with 19k and fake passports.
So all refugees are scammers? So Syria is not in conflict, all a scam?:ee k:

Old 07-02-2016, 03:34 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,049,230 times
This is good for the Swedes. It would seem too many Europeans, indeed entire nations, have lost their vigor. In doing so they have chosen to be supplanted by a civilization which is, currently, much more vigorous and which has alarmingly high birth rates. What is a prosperous, but currently decadent Western/Northern Europe to do?

I for one am glad to see Western/Northern Europeans waking up. Most of Eastern Europe has not lost it's vigor, and in many respects is still recovering from the 8 or more decades of theft, corruption, and economic oppression that was foisted upon them by the genocidal, "Zydokomuna" soviet leadership (mostly made up of non-Russians).

Eastern Europeans in general still have a hungering for the wealth and prosperity that Western Europe has had due to decades of American protection, and they do not have a desire to see their culture or their families replaced by barbarians from a backward and oppressive civilization.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:37 PM

35,016 posts, read 16,972,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
judeo-bolshevism that was foisted upon them by the genocidal soviet leadership (mostly made up of non-Russians).
Why the need for an anti-Jewish crack?

Old 07-02-2016, 03:46 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,779,627 times
Survival of the fittest. Works in the animal kingdom, will work in the human kingdom as well. The most violent and aggressive will win. I feel bad for my children, who knows what their future will be like under Sharia law?

Old 07-02-2016, 04:01 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,049,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Why the need for an anti-Jewish crack?
Because it is true.

You don't read much do you?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events